What's your favourite vape to watch a movie with?

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
At a theatre or home? If home probably my Underdog (or any log really), if out in public, probably my Firewood 9 since it’s my go to on demand vape and compared to the 7 it’s a little easier for me to get the right level of “loose but not obviously impaired” toasted for being around other people.

olysh pops

I really like the Mighty, not for the flavor or the smoothness of the vapor, but because it's practical, especially in this situation. Temperature and suction can remain stable, I can vape lying down. You don't have to pay any attention to the device, just suck and it works fine.

I do all the film at 210° with hash, I'm a little less focused on the film when I stir, usually 3 times a session, so that the clouds are dense.

The only criticism I can make is that the device can be a bit heavy to carry, especially when relaxing.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
It's ALWAYS Old Head Terp-Ready-time at home thru whatever glass and/or off whatever surface.

Whatever I want, wherever I want, with whatever I want, ALWAYS ready to go.

Unless I'm feeling lazy, then sucking on a cart of delicious single source live rosin or resin is fine, too, but by rule, usually not the case...

EVERYTHING else seems just so 💩y in comparison... and I feel kinda bad for all the poor plebes, luddites and those simply in denile :ugh: and if it were up to me, everyone would have them....! "Obama-Vape tools" for the entire electrified world (which is virtually EVERYWHERE with solar etc, of course...)!

Edit: oh yeah, forgot the (now) obligatory:
UdO5.gif

Fuck going to the cinema...actually choose "the poison of the crowd", I mean, why? 😱

Last edited:

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
It's a very boring answer, but the Vapman is a great companion. Yes, faffing about with sieves and emptying out can be a bit of a bugger, but if you're used to the device and have your torch technique down, it's lovely to have on hand - especially during action sequences

CANtalk

I've been saying for a while that I like vapes that let me do my life thing at home & easily when out. It should simply & effortlessly fit in while bringing the goods.
4-20 Weed GIF

At home, I'm always vaping in the family room with its couches, tv, computer, fireplace, home theater & game systems, plus food & drink. And I mean uber convenient vaping :nod:, like keeping the vape within arms length on the couch or floor at my feet (when the couch is full). For me it's the VapeXhale EVO, no burn / fire hazard, way more powerful than electric portable vapes, can vape, dab, sip, bring clouds, microdose, macrodose, easily load / empty / reload, even multi bowl load (ELBs, I think I have 8 and most owners have more) & relax or share with others. An awesome way to vape to movies, & to vape in general imo :clap:. Even on the couch with pets right there, works w/ clumsy people, etc..

Out at the movies, it's a quality ultraportable electronic vape (quite discrete :nod:), the Crafty. Still going after all these years, but see some great options when it kicks the bucket.

Cheers & have a great Sunday.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
I've been saying for a while that I like vapes that let me do my life thing at home & easily when out. It should simply & effortlessly fit in while bringing the goods
4-20 Weed GIF

At home, I'm always vaping in the family room with its couches, tv, computer, fireplace, home theater & game systems, plus food & drink. And I mean uber convenient vaping :nod:, like keeping the vape within arms length on the couch or floor at my feet (when the couch is full). For me it's the VapeXhale EVO, no burn / fire hazard, way more powerful than electric portable vapes, can vape, dab, sip, bring clouds, microdose, macrodose, easily load / empty / reload & share with others... and all the while w/ no problems while having pets around & on the couch too, etc. It's an awesome way to vape to movies, & to vape in general imo :clap:

Out at the movies, it's a quality ultraportable electronic vape (quite discrete :nod:), the Crafty. Still going after all these years

Cheers & have a great Sunday

I have to say that when I do break out my EVO from it's original box, it blows me away!
From the Ticker Cloud all the way through to the Indiegogo campaign, I have owned at least one VXL device.
Man, now I want to dig the old girl out and give her a whirl again!
I also still have my original Indiegogo Swagger glass HydroTube!! Love that piece paired with the EVO!
Such an amazing device!!

CANtalk

I have to say that when I do break out my EVO from it's original box, it blows me away!
From the Ticker Cloud all the way through to the Indiegogo campaign, I have owned at least one VXL device.
Man, now I want to dig the old girl out and give her a whirl again!
I also still have my original Indiegogo Swagger glass HydroTube!! Love that piece paired with the EVO!
Such an amazing device!!
GIF by Saturday Night Live

Awesome!

Enjoy & I recommend starting at 320 F w/ a 15 minute start up heat soak, & dry vape the first draws
Chris Tucker Smoking GIF

The EVO & similar high power vapes (e.g., ball vapes) quickly extract even low temp 320 F draws, bringing the goods f/x-wise :clap:
U like to start like that for lots of crazy potency & stimulation with a good batch or large bowls :science: :science:. The movie will definitely get trippy :brow:

I use a Helio style mouthpiece w/ the EVO (dry), extremely potent vapor plus a small form factor for dexterous vape use
vapexhale-helio_1024x1024@2x.jpg

The wet water pieces for the EVO are amazing ❤️. I have a few, including a Swiss Tree ✨
rBVaE2J3ZGyAMSmfAAHv93XfRAU431.jpg

The VapeXhale EVO still has a huge ecosystem going on as well
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

I can't vape inside the house right now...
While I normally vape in the house, when I need to vape discretely (w/ some company) I will bring the EVO & use it in an isolated bedroom while exhaling of out a window. Works excellent this way, & most any good vape will do the same if that can work for you 👍

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If I'm at home, probably my Flowerpot Vrod or one of my Woodscents logs if I'm in a different room and not in front of my main TV.
If I'm in a theatre (or at someone else's house), it would be a cartridge vape with distillate and no flavors.

Dutch-Mic

At home I would use a Solo II with two prefilled bowls for a few relaxed sessions during the movie. The only thing I really need to pay attention to is the moment it reaches the desired temperature.

Another option would be a Dreamwood Glow 18 for a few quick big convection hits during the movie.

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
At home, it’s the Vapman with hash— I find the mellow clarity of a hash high perfect for movies, especially in unsuspecting company.

For a movie out, I’ll take the Uni Pro with a rosin cart. Live theater gets a top-up at intermission but the sativas I like aren’t always great for drama. Off off Broadway otoh…

Marcus

Thanks for all the replies folks!

See, I've got quite an arsenal of vapes but I don't seem to have one I can sit on the sofa with for a solid long film without having to get up, or dump and refill without making a mess in the dark or fumbling around for stirrers etc, etc etc.

I do own some of the vapes mentioned, but they just don't cut it for me 100%...( This is pure VAS by the way. :lol: )

So I'm thinking of capsules... easy peasy to dump n load and no mess.

On demand portable battery. No wires as I've got a daft sheepdog who has ants in his pants 24/7.

And flavour, I don't chase clouds, I;m after the flavour.

Soooooo, I think 1 vape that is jumping out at me is the Bowlee.
Also the Airvape Legacy Pro (but a pal of mine said he sent his back cause it was impossible to clean but I'd be using capsules???)

OR, the minivap. But those capsules look a bit small n fiddly.

And while I've been pondering, Black Friday has been and gone so I'm waiting till 420. :hmm::sherlock:

Edit - just to say, I own a couple of MV1s and they're probably near enough but soooo fiddly to try and keep the lids on the capsules in the dark.

Edit #2... and it lights up like a cylon from Battlestar Galacktica and whines...

Last edited:
Top Bottom