What's the best portable for my specific needs? Mighty+, Bowle, TinyMight or??

passenger

is this thing on?
I've read lots of good stuff about the P80, and lots of scary stuff about the wait list also! :p So I guess that puts it on the "roadmap wishlist" also, a novice user like me doesn't deserve such exclusive stuff... and can't wait for it in the absence of alternative devices in the rotation! ;)
Why would you not deserve the most reliable regulated portable vaporizer around?
There is no waitlist, just drops. I'm quite sure you'd manage to snag one. Also, I expect the next drop to be huge.
Don't discard the thought too soon I say...

Last edited:

Atoum

End of story: fuckcombustion by fuckingmywallet, I'm getting both.

Ordered the TB today as it looks so convenient and easy going for home use, which is my main and most urgent use to manage to completely quit combustion.
Will order the TM as soon as I get my next paycheck as I need a real portable device to take around with me, and the ability to rip a bowl in a few drags only must sure be handy when on the move.
All in one, counting the accessories, will cost me less than an iPhone. Considering the role weed plays in my life, it's only fair game. And I'll pass on one of them to my daughter further down the road. Win-win-win!

Edit: @passenger if the P80 is available by the time I'm ready to order the TM, I'll sure consider it. If not, I'm sure I'll still be very happy with the TM, looking at the raving comments people made on it in this threat! ;)

Thanks again for you precious advices, enjoy blowing vape!

Atoum

PS: About the mentioned reliability issues I have read in forums, one French TM retailer clearly specifies he sells "the newer units, that were released after distribution was paused for 3 months. These have updated components for more reliable electronics".

So this probably explains that, and seems to confirm my initial theory: they managed well when demand was reasonable, then started outsourcing some components or even the whole assembly when demand soared, had resulting QC issues and had to reorganize their supply chain to solve these.

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hey, welcome to FC!

I recently, couple months ago, got into dry herb vaping. Been nicotine vaping for over a year. The thing that got me to quit smoking weed and to vape instead, was the DynaVap. I had a Arizer Air2 first and could not catch a buzz. Was told by people on Reddit that it was the perfect option for me, except it really didnt work lol

So, the DynaVap is a tube of metal (Stainless steel for the M's and Titanium for the Omni's) so it will last forever if you take care of it. Also, the M's are cheap so if you lose it while doing your humanitarian work, shouldnt be a big issue to get a new one. Ive seen videos of them being ran over and work perfect. Need a butane torch to go with, but there's these Welcome Packs that have a torch in it and everything, minus the weed, to get started. In North America, the welcome pack tends to be last years model (for the cheaper version) and is usually under $100. This year's M welcome pack is about $150 but once again comes with everything but weed to get started.

From everything ive heard, the Mighty+ is a great device. I know that i heard the Crafty can be a pain if you have any kind of tolerance. Not sure about the mighty.

The TinyMight is the most sought after portable vape atm. Everyone either has one or wants one. It can do both On Demand and Session modes. Its got one of the best heaters of all portables. Its really good from what ive heard from a buddy. I havent tried it though.

@Shit Snacks had a great idea with going through the threads for each vape youre looking at and read from newest to the oldest, so you can get the most info from people who own and use the devices regularly :)

Good luck! I hope you get what you're looking for!

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
and the ability to rip a bowl in a few drags only

I'm not sure why you said "only" here because I already explained that the TM can be toned down to make a bowl last for many many hits... Also the TV is fully capable of extracting a bowl in a few hits as well... Just saying! Will be an enjoyable pair (TP80 is not as mobile portable as the TM imo btw)

PS: About the mentioned reliability issues I have read in forums, one French TM retailer clearly specifies he sells "the newer units, that were released after distribution was paused for 3 months. These have updated components for more reliable electronics".

So this probably explains that, and seems to confirm my initial theory: they managed well when demand was reasonable, then started outsourcing some components or even the whole assembly when demand soared, had resulting QC issues and had to reorganize their supply chain to solve these.

Well more recently there was a little pause in shipping and stuff to get the new boards made, pretty sure it was not 3 months long, maybe that's how long it took for them to be able to provide wholesale TM's to a reseller? Like enough for a bulk order... But it didn't take that long to just buy one pretty sure... Also it wasn't like all more reliable electronics, it's a new board, but it doesn't fix a lot of the problems other people claim are with it... The parts were always outsourced, demand was always pretty steady too though it grew, I don't think it's as simple as you say, seems you're just extrapolating without having barely any of the facts?

Atoum

I'm not sure why you said "only" here because I already explained that the TM can be toned down to make a bowl last for many many hits... Also the TV is fully capable of extracting a bowl in a few hits as well... Just saying! Will be an enjoyable pair (TP80 is not as mobile portable as the TM imo btw)

Well more recently there was a little pause in shipping and stuff to get the new boards made, pretty sure it was not 3 months long, maybe that's how long it took for them to be able to provide wholesale TM's to a reseller? Like enough for a bulk order... But it didn't take that long to just buy one pretty sure... Also it wasn't like all more reliable electronics, it's a new board, but it doesn't fix a lot of the problems other people claim are with it... The parts were always outsourced, demand was always pretty steady too though it grew, I don't think it's as simple as you say, seems you're just extrapolating without having barely any of the facts?
I mentioned "the ability" to rip a bowl in a few drags only, never said it was exclusive ;) And yet, most reviews I read, including tens of short buyer reviews under the sold TM in reseller pages qualify it as a "hard hitter". Please don't take it on the messenger, I'm only commenting on what I read online about what users say about it.

I am extrapolating a little but both the US Youtube review I've seen, the French YouTube review I've seen, and the mention in this French reseller's page seem to confirm that TM did go through QC issues at some point, it's also mentioned loads in Reddit posts, they did cut on supplies for a while, the seller who orders them directly said 3 months, you seem to know better, frankly it doesn't make a lot of difference to me ;) And all these people who reported issues and suspension of supplies are now saying that things are back to normal, which is all good and pushes me to consider buying one next month. All I know, again from what I have read in multiple sources, but different people surely have different experiences with their devices.

passenger

is this thing on?
For me personally there is only one possible deal breaker with the TM. I have read several times that the electronics are not cleanly seperated from the air path. At this point I'm not sure if that is true or not. Some say yes, some say no and some say a little lol
I would really like to know what is up with that. Is the main board completely separated from the air path or not?

passenger,

Shit Snacks

I mentioned "the ability" to rip a bowl in a few drags only, never said it was exclusive ;) And yet, most reviews I read, including tens of short buyer reviews under the sold TM in reseller pages qualify it as a "hard hitter". Please don't take it on the messenger, I'm only commenting on what I read online about what users say about it.

Haha yeah my point is, I think most people use vapes at higher setting, I don't think a lot of people use the TM at the lowest settings like I do to milk a bowl, but it is a hard hitter even at that level, that's what I love about it, great vapor at the low settings!

I am extrapolating a little but both the US Youtube review I've seen, the French YouTube review I've seen, and the mention in this French reseller's page seem to confirm that TM did go through QC issues at some point, it's also mentioned loads in Reddit posts, they did cut on supplies for a while, the seller who orders them directly said 3 months, you seem to know better, frankly it doesn't make a lot of difference to me ;) And all these people who reported issues and suspension of supplies are now saying that things are back to normal, which is all good and pushes me to consider buying one next month. All I know, again from what I have read in multiple sources, but different people surely have different experiences with their devices.

Haha yeah that's just what I mean, because I've read all of the FC thread, where we get the info pretty accurate up to date as it comes in, there were a lot of rolling upgrades, so it's not a clear specific thing to point to for QC improvement at all imo looking at videos like that, I think you just get the wrong impression, because they have their own perspective, so it's best to take many many perspectives at once.

For me personally there is only one possible deal breaker with the TM. I have read several times that the electronics are not cleanly seperated from the air path. At this point I'm not sure if that is true or not. Some say yes, some say no and some say a little lol
I would really like to know what is up with that. Is the main board completely separated from the air path or not?

It is, because the past does not go through the board, there is just an open seam, the air path goes down through the glass and metal through the heater and up into the glass stem, just because the electronic section is not fully isolated, there is no danger as far as I know... But if this is something that bothers you, psychologically, then yeah you can continue to stay away, I don't think there's been any focus on changing that in the design? I'm not worried about it at all, and I'm someone who prizes a clean pristine path, TM gives me some of the best vapor quality. (My second vape ever was the solo, the new model, that you could use while charging, which was not good for it at all, it ended up being defective and vented something horrible tasting as it was using it... This made me focus on prioritizing isolated air paths, because the electronics in the solo were not good, but I have had no qualms about the TM and its design FWIW

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Looks like I arrived just a little late to weigh in.

My vote would definitely be for the Tinymight. I haven't owned a TB but paying €100 more for that dumb acrylic cup design (that can't even hold hot drinks) and truly embarrassing 750mah battery is a hard pass for me.

You'll love the TM. It's such a elegant, versatile portable. Like @Shit Snacks says I do recommend a wpa plus j-hook and/or bubbler for home use to get the steel cooling unit, which clogs quickly and robs flavor, out of the airpath.

And fuck the Mighty: it's an overpriced, fifteen year old dinosaur that never got appreciably better and has been getting by on the reputation it made when there was almost no competition.

passenger

is this thing on?
I would like to see where that seam sits and judge if I'm ok with that or not. Never had a TM in my hands so far to figure it out and have not seen a pic of that yet. I'm quite sure it's not a big deal, I just got really picky over the years as there are a lot of different designs to choose from. My first vaporizer was a Mighty and I would never buy it again for several reasons. It's still a very good vaporizer though.
In the end, nearly all vaporizers today are so much healthier than smoking... I'm just curious about it. The Tetra has a built in dirt cheap box mod, that is not completely perfect in a way but that thing rocks. I like it a lot. Then there is Dan Morrison, his devices are amazingly clean, they ooze perfection. Speaking of it, do you own one already or are you waiting for it? @Shit Snacks

passenger,

Shit Snacks

I would like to see where that seam sits and judge if I'm ok with that or not. Never had a TM in my hands so far to figure it out and have not seen a pic of that yet. I'm quite sure it's not a big deal, I just got really picky over the years as there are a lot of different designs to choose from. My first vaporizer was a Mighty and I would never buy it again for several reasons. It's still a very good vaporizer though.

Yeah I feel you, like I said, my experience with that original solo, it is a scary thing you don't want to risk! I also did not care for the mighty for some similar reasons among many others lol

In the end, nearly all vaporizers today are so much healthier than smoking... I'm just curious about it. The Tetra has a built in dirt cheap box mod, that is not completely perfect in a way but that thing rocks.

Haha yeah, but that's the thing right, we're doing this to be healthier than smoking, you don't want to be then inhaling mystery vapors with the goodies!

So the tetra is interesting, because you have those silicone covered wires in the path, I don't know I feel like I don't get the purest flavor with mine generally, and if it cruises for a long time on high temp without use it can build up a little bit of an off smell? It's dependent on the wood and stuff used too, but it's not the most perfect isolated build necessarily either? I mean if you think about it, it must be incredibly hard to make anything a perfect isolated build?? Like how do you do that lol

I like it a lot. Then there is Dan Morrison, his devices are amazingly clean, they ooze perfection. Speaking of it, do you own one already or are you waiting for it? @Shit Snacks

Yeah Dan is another level, because he is making it all from scratch, you can literally see everything, and he is doing unregulated so there are no electronics, just like Milaana style (which you know I love very much for the simplicity and purity, power too, true analog manual experience)

My toad is paid for, was supposed to ship a week or so ago, not surprisingly been delayed again haha I think because he then went back to focusing on nomads... I have one of the OG Nomad, and I do not like to use it, it has the old button setup, Dan sent me a kit to upgrade it, but I still have not opened that up, it really was not enjoyable for me so it will probably be sold eventually though it is such a collectible! Yeah I am waiting for the toad to show up so I can give it a fair shake again with the most polished version as he has made so many changes since my OG Nomad anyway (teaser, I have some special stems to try with it too!)

Anyway yeah I would say hunt around in the TM thread, there are a lot of people who took it apart and shared photos, I'm not sure if it was pointed out exactly where the spot is that's open, I'm not sure I entirely understood it, someone wrote about it and described it exactly at one point, which confirmed that I was not worried about it at all...

Atoum

@bossman I'm not paying 100 more ;) The TB is as it comes with no accessories to buy, or possibilities for that is. When I started ordering the TM yesterday, adding the batteries, the charger, the longer stem, the replacement short stem in case the one supplied broke (glass, bound to happen), the spare o rings as the ones holding the cooling chamber are bound to brake, the special longer and bent stem with glass cooling to have an even cooler vape without the hassle of the cooling chambers... All in one I practically reach the price of the Bowle.
Also if I'm paying more, what I'm paying more is not for a glass. It's for an easy to use all-in-one device that delivers dense and fresh flavor with no hassle of adding anything to it. Perfect for my daily casual use, where I don't want to spend time loading and fiddling with the device, vaping while I type on my computer or while I play my instrument (musical, not sexual).
I am conscious of its battery limitations, reason why I qualify it as a home-carriable device, rather than a truly portable one. Which fits my current needs perfectly ;)
Last but not least, it's funny how I read so many non TB owners dissing on it, mainly about its glass and price, while reading most owners writing about how they shelved all their other home devices after getting it. @Shit Snacks is one of the few I've read who owns both and who places the TM above for strictly home use, and I respect that as he knows what he is talking about having both ;)
Again, I haven't "chosen the TB over the TM". I couldn't make my mind up and decided to go with both. Just decided to get the TB first as it fits my immediate needs better, and the TM in a month. I'm truly intrigued by both devices and am sure I'll enjoy both, for their respective use.
After reading all that I've read, it's hard for me not to agree with you on the fcktheMighty bit. Even though I've never owned one. Still, I'm intrigued by some people I've read on Reddit, who owned both the Mighty and the TM, and kept the Mighty as their go-to portable device to use outside on the go. To its his own I guess!

@Shit Snacks thanks for the additional info. I agree that the fact that the electronics aren't isolated shouldn't be a reliability issue, as many people seem to have been ripping the hell out of their TMs for years with no issues. If isolation was a problem, we'd be reading about it here. Is it healthy?? I can't say, but can only guess it doesn't affect the components enough to give a taste to the vape, said to be one of the purest out there. So I can only wild guess people aren't inhaling tons of plastic and metal during its use, but here I'm really extrapolating! :)

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
The TM is not entirely isolated, but it is pretty much there. There is a tiny hole below the heater that the stem led shines through. Initially it was going to have a thin piece of paper there but he changed his mind realising that very little, if any, air could get in that way as the intake is much much less restrictive. You'd have to have blocked off the intake holes around the stem to be able to draw through that tiny hole

passenger

is this thing on?
So the tetra is interesting, because you have those silicone covered wires in the path, I don't know I feel like I don't get the purest flavor with mine generally, and if it cruises for a long time on high temp without use it can build up a little bit of an off smell? It's dependent on the wood and stuff used too, but it's not the most perfect isolated build necessarily either? I mean if you think about it, it must be incredibly hard to make anything a perfect isolated build?? Like how do you do that lol
lol So far I was convinced that the tubes that contain the wire are borosilicate. And I think they are (: The smell you are referring to is the Wood and/or Acrylic paint, and that's not in the vapor path. I'm open to learn about any design flaws in that regard though! I like vaporizers. Flaws or not.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I'm intrigued by some people I've read on Reddit, who owned both the Mighty and the TM, and kept the Mighty as their go-to portable device to use outside on the go. To its his own I guess!

That's because the folks on reddit don't know as much about dry herb vapes, plus it's a much larger group of randos who aren't really geeking out about stuff the way people here do. The just watched Troy on YouTube, bought a Mighty and never learned what they were missing.

You don't need any TM accessories but the j-hook and wpa. The spare battery/charger expense isn't fair to include in a price comparison since the TB lacks a swappable battery.

Shit Snacks

When I started ordering the TM yesterday, adding the batteries, the charger, the longer stem, the replacement short stem in case the one supplied broke (glass, bound to happen), the spare o rings as the ones holding the cooling chamber are bound to brake, the special longer and bent stem with glass cooling to have an even cooler vape without the hassle of the cooling chambers...

For the record I don't think the o-rings are likely to break, the reason to get spares is more in case you lose them while cleaning? I've never needed any of my spares but I'm not using the cooling units anymore... Anyway I also wanted to mention that a separate J hook bought elsewhere to use with WPA is more effective than the extra long stem with the spikes btw though it is nice too!

And for the mighty, some people appreciate the convenience, it makes the vapor for you, it's a bit more mindless, but in that regard it is less efficient and less enjoyable to me, the vapor quality is just not anywhere near these others... Reddit has a strong aggregate of more novice type users, more casual users perhaps? Most smokers I know don't want to switch to vaping because of all the thought involved, it's just nowhere near a simple, but something like the mighty is simpler to use??

lol So far I was convinced that the tubes that contain the wire are borosilicate. And I think they are (: The smell you are referring to is the Wood and/or Acrylic paint, and that's not in the vapor path. I'm open to learn about any design flaws in that regard though! I like vaporizers. Flaws or not.

Haha yeah I know the glass tubes are boro, I'm saying below them, you can see the covered wires, before they become uncovered to spiral up into the glass tubes, if you are doing long heat soaks at high temp, the whole thing gets warm, so there could be a little off gas from those there potentially though it should not be normal use? I agree it's not in the vapor path though, anyway, it is just the air path, just like the little bit of cut wood, the fresh air path, so not really a problem... Yeah it could have been a bit of the paint and glue that I was smelling with the high heat over time, again not really in the vapor path, because I've been using it after that happened, no effect to flavor, flavor can still shine through, I'm just saying it is not necessarily the most perfectly pure?? I wouldn't necessarily call it a design flaw, more like necessary evils, I think it is a very smart design overall! But yeah I don't know why I don't feel like the vapor quality in my tetra is as good as my TM although I prefer my tetra through water more than I do TM, but yeah those dry hits through TM in my various glass is so enjoyable and tasty!

Atoum

That's because the folks on reddit don't know as much about dry herb vapes, plus it's a much larger group of randos who aren't really geeking out about stuff the way people here do. The just watched Troy on YouTube, bought a Mighty and never learned what they were missing.

You don't need any TM accessories but the j-hook and wpa. The spare battery/charger expense isn't fair to include in a price comparison since the TB lacks a swappable battery.
I beg to differ. On a device with glass stem, and where fragile o-rings are compulsory, I do have to get those accessories. Particularly as I live in Congo, and ordering them after they brake would take weeks of not being able to vape.

I also find it fair to add the price of the batteries and charger, as the TM can't run without, and the battery + charging cable are included in the TB price. I'm not sure about the logic of "not adding to the comparison". The battery and charger in the TB cost money to the manufacturer and have to be taken into account in the price. One can't use the TM without batteries and a charger, that have to be bought separately, so it has to be added to the amount one has to take out of ones pocket to be able to load and use it. My way of seeing things at least!

Atoum,

Shit Snacks

One can't use the TM without batteries and a charger

You know it comes with a battery, and a USB charger, right?

I mean I highly recommend buying aftermarket batteries for spares, and external charger, so you can always swap them in, and I've never myself used the internal charging with the TM...

I'm just saying, technically you don't need other accessories, also there are wood stems and titanium stems by the way if you wanted to get something that doesn't break!

Atoum

You know it comes with a battery, and a USB charger, right?

I mean I highly recommend buying aftermarket batteries for spares, and external charger, so you can always swap them in, and I've never myself used the internal charging with the TM...

I'm just saying, technically you don't need other accessories, also there are wood stems and titanium stems by the way if you wanted to get something that doesn't break!
Ok I hadn't noticed it came with battery and charger, thought those were separate. Yes I had seen the wooden stems, I'm planning to get one to use the TM on the go once I get the device.

Shit Snacks

Ok I hadn't noticed it came with battery and charger, thought those were separate. Yes I had seen the wooden stems, I'm planning to get one to use the TM on the go once I get the device.

For the record I don't really think the wooden stems are a good idea personally but other people like them, if you need one that isn't breakable, something I don't require, I would sooner go with the titanium ones actually

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
For the record I don't really think the wooden stems are a good idea personally but other people like them, if you need one that isn't breakable, something I don't require, I would sooner go with the titanium ones actually
I have yet to pick up a Ti stem, but I like the wood ones that I have. It is definitely a personal preference thing and I could understand why you don't like them.

My least favorite stem is the long "3D" stem from Tinymight. Doesn't cool that effectively and is annoying to manage. Also the MP is not my favorite. (Best stems are the GVB and Phineas ones 😃).

Also I agree that the only mandatory accessories are a WPA and a j-hook.

Cacahuates

I think you can't go wrong with the TB. I got it right when it was released and it's been working fine since. It's so smooth and tastes great. It's a great piece of tech. My brother used to use a TM, Extreme Q or joints as his dailies but the TB shelved everything for him.

The mighty+ is mindless and I like that. Dead simple and so easy to reload especially with with the dosing caps. I find it's so easy to hand to a smoker to try. No explanations, just hit it. It is probably the most consistent out of the bunch. However I find the vapour is scratchy when the cooling unit gets even a bit dirty. It's not too hard to clean but the TM and TB are easier. For me TB is a bit more involved, not by much, but the vapour is a lot more enjoyable.

The TM is a beauty. I like it more than the TB because of the simple glass stems. TB stems are great with the ceramic bowls (which are pretty durable and have survived many drops, unlike the davinci ones...), but I'll take glass over aluminum every time. TB make a glass stem please. I'm also not a fan of the silicone mouth piece. It feels wrong in my mouth.

TM is just such a fun experience in a great form factor. It feels so good in the hand and it's easy to clean. I like how it has the ability to risk combustion or get close to it. Great big hits where I think I may have combusted only to find nice dark AVB with no ash. I like being able to have terpy or big booming hits. FW7 and butane vapes achieve this too (RTL?). In my experience the TB and the Mighty+ never come close to combusting.

I do love my P80. It's a work of art and I feel lucky to have one. I love using it with their j-hook stem. I don't think it would survive any kind of drop and thank goodness I haven't tested this. It's beautiful and powerful but for me the TM is more practical and robust. I like the stem system better in the TM as well. They fit snug and with little wiggle room. I cant flip a P80 upside down without the stem falling out, nor can I throw it in a bag without fear of breakage. The P80 stays home.

Congrats on the TB.
Enjoy.

Atoum

Thanks for the feedback @Cacahuates, very useful indeed!

So I finally got my hands on the beast (sipping on my 4th bowl with it as I write this) and... Wow am I in love? Totally answers the needs I had mentioned:
- I really, really like the way it loads, with its grinder and 4 ceramic bowls. Sure it's not perfect science and requires some fiddling as there's weed going out of the bowls also. But once I've spent that time, I have 4 bowls to go, which on a normal working day lasts me through the day. Add 4 bowls for the evening and there goes my daily consomption on a good day, having to bother with grinding and preparation only 2 times 5 minutes in that day.
- Once the bowls are loaded, can't get any easier: gently pull the stem out, place the bowl in it, press the button and inhale. I mean seriously? Love it, I can do that while typing an email without losing my concentration.
- The vape on this is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Not just talking about the taste here but how easy it is to smoke without coughing. I was really worried about this as my volcano tends to make me cough a lot, and the seller from the online shop I bought the Bowle from was saying "there is no cooler vape than the one coming from the Volcano balloons". I got news for him: so far only coughed once with the Bowle, that was actually my first drag on it, as I got surprised by how much you can suck on this straw in one go. I feel 0 irritation -no exaggeration, as if I were vaping thin air- with the Bowle. And I have the short stem version, so there really seems to be little to no difference between this one and the longer stem one.
- I love the ease of use that comes from the 4 levels of heat. For my needs, and at my novice vaping level, it's enough and makes it again super easy to use. It's mindless: if I want a long vape with my bowl I start from 1 all the way up to 4 with medium (6 secondes) puffs. If I want to get punched in the face I start directly from 3 with longer puffs.
- Weed economy: I use the equivalent of what I put in one joint and a half to fill the 4 ceramic bowls. I don't fill them completely, up to 2/3rd, and not too concentrated in order to keep the air flow. 4 ceramic bowls take me through the day, where I'd normally use 4 joints instead. I should about half my weed consumption with this if I manage to fully quit combustion now
- Weed economy: crazy how much I can take out of those non filled bowls. At least two medium puffs per temperature setting, so 8 puffs. At setting 3 and 4 I can get 3 puffs each, even though the 3rd doesn't taste a lot. So close to 10 puffs, with one third of a joint, not bad!
- It can provide a mellow mood if milked slowly from temperature level 1, or hit like a train if used with longer puffs with levels 3 and 4 straight.
- Contrary to what I have read everywhere, it is pretty portable. A. without the glass it's like a large pipe that's super easy to hold and carry around the house. its pipe shape actually makes for a firm and secure grip. B. It could be relatively portable for outside use if there were a cap for the heat chamber when the stem is taken off. Without the stem the puck basically has the size of a computer mouse that could easily fit a jacket pocket or bag. But because the heating chamber is so fragile, carrying the puck around without the stem in would be risky. Hey Tafée, if you read me, how about you rip me off 10 USD for a plastic cover for that chamber? I'd gladly pay then curse you for being greedy!

What I don't like:
- Like everyone, I would have loved a better battery life, or swappable batteries. This being said I'm mostly using it at home so for 90% of my use it's ok. Also I wonder if they could've kept the puck that small with a larger battery, and I wouldn't want it any bigger. So I guess the way to go for the Bowle V2 should be same size battery, but easily swappable.
- The position of the charging cable: drives me crazy how I don't like the way it sticks in my nose when I'm vaping and it's on charge, and how at the same time I'm not sure if there would be a more convenient/less inconvenient place to have it. I'm going psycho I think :p
- The fact that there is no protective cover available to protect the heat chamber when the stem is off for easy and safe transportation
- The AC plug of the charger comes in a UK format. Really Bowle, why?
- 79 USD for the metal grinder??? Ok ok, it includes 4 additional bowls but.... 79???? :)
So far that's about it really!

Cherry on the cake, about the glass:
- 90% of the time, meaning when I'm home, I don't give a fck at all as I don't use it, it stays in my cupboard
- But now that I see it in real, I can definitely see its use. I'm finally going to be able to go out clubbing/having drinks and consume my weed on the spot without having to go to my car and hide. Table on the terrace, bottle of water next to my drink, Bowle on the table and bam, hit me in the head.

Oh, did I mention I like my Bowle? :p

To conclude: super happy with my purchase, going to enjoy this one a lot and use the Volcano only on week-ends with friends. Still looking forward to getting the TM next month though, my interest only grew stronger.

Shit Snacks

Nice! Yeah I wish they would have released a stem that instead of going up straight, made another right angle bend, across the puck, making it much more portable and adding further cooling capability... Someday maybe?

and the seller from the online shop I bought the Bowle from was saying "there is no cooler vape than the one coming from the Volcano balloons". I got news for him: so far only coughed once with the Bowle, that was actually my first drag on it, as I got surprised by how much you can suck on this straw in one go. I feel 0 irritation -no exaggeration, as if I were vaping thin air- with the Bowle.

That just goes to show that seller doesn't know what they are actually talking about lol typical! Why would balloons be cooler haha

@Atoum nice write up! Glad to hear you are enjoying the Bowle. It is one of my favorite vapes and I still think it is a bit overlooked and underrated. I know the high price and unconventional appearance are the main reasons for that, but it absolutely belongs in the conversation of “best convection portable” on the market right now. It is that good.

Top Bottom