What's in your vape right now?

TwistedGray

Well, let me start, some Grapefruit (aka Cinderella 99) that I picked up yesterday from the dispensary. These guys have a nice right up on it, but it's definitely a woooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh flower
smile.png

https://potguide.com/strain-profiles/cinderella-99/
cinderella-99-big1.jpg

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Man! That is gorgeous!

What's in my vape....great question. I ask what it's called at each purchase. What I get is :shrug:

My favorite reply was 'If I told you it was Mama Jamma Purple Lightning would it get you any higher'? My response back was 'Maybe'.

killick

But I like it!
I have a nice big nug of Stellio, a heavy Indica blend from MedReleaf, apparently 'kosher kush' elsewhere. It's very stinky, reminiscent of an empty gym locker room, or maybe a well-sanitized pool room. The biggest thing I notice is how dark the glass stem is on Zion No 13 - it was brand new a day or three ago, and now I can barely see through it. Might be time to whip up a batch of moms famous 'Glass & Coconut Milk Surprise'. The surprise comes when you drink it :)

MinnBobber

Lucky Charms. I usually don't like the "catchy named" strains but this lineage grabbed me:
Smells sweet like breakfast cereal in the jar.
From Appalachia and The White marriage.
And I really like the Appalachia lineage--- Green Crack (shitty name/great bud) and Tres Dawg

Makes me want to try straight Appalachia....... any body had it??

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Most People here where I live really do just make up names or go on-line to find Buds that look like what they have and name it by what looks closest(never mind what they have maybe an indica dom strain and the herb in the pic straight sativa or vice a versa)

So All I can say for sure is; I'm workin' some killer dank that feels like indica, all purple and rusty orange hairs on dark green almost blue buds with a heavy sedative effect.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Lucky Charms. I usually don't like the "catchy named" strains but this lineage grabbed me:
Smells sweet like breakfast cereal in the jar.
From Appalachia and The White marriage.
And I really like the Appalachia lineage--- Green Crack (shitty name/great bud) and Tres Dawg

Makes me want to try straight Appalachia....... any body had it??
Lucky Charms!?!?

Yeahhhhh, she is my "munchies" strain... Use her for that giggly, happy high that induces extreme kitchen raiding.

If she induces hunger more so than most other strains, you definitely have LC.

Edit: Harlequin in da Vape, perfect daytime strain.

MinnBobber

Lucky Charms!?!?

Yeahhhhh, she is my "munchies" strain... Use her for that giggly, happy high that induces extreme kitchen raiding.

If she induces hunger more so than most other strains, you definitely have LC.
Um, back here reading posts again. Made homemade guacamole and Tostitos chips. Downed that.
Brewed some Kenyan green tea. Then had a slice of really fine cheesecake I bought my wife for Valentine's Day. Now checking FC before deciding what next for munching.

So..... ;) It apparently IS the real deal Lucky Charms. From my last visit to CO, from my favorite shop so hopefully their strain branding is true.

howie105

Some kind of bag dope, white widow and maybe BC bud cross that has been cloned a few times. Tastes like MJ, about as strong as fair to good hydro usually is and the cure has always been a work in progress. Thinking of calling it Uncle Creepy when where I live gets out of the dark ages.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Finishing off some Amnesia Haze. Then it's time to have a shufti thru my collection. Only time in my life I have been able to save a bit of everything I got last year. Thanks to vaping I now have more than I ever had when I smoked. Just a shame the quality and variety isn't as good here as some of you lucky people have.

Top Bottom