What's in your vape right now?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Current Vape Pit:

Cheap hotel breakies with quality on-demand ultra-low temp (380F) micro-dabs of GDP x LEM Z live resin using my old EZ-iDapt® banger system creation:

Balmy false summer start up here today... should hit the low 80's! :cool::tup::peace:

Edit: Oh yeah: Old Head - Terp Ready > Banger Boutique 25mm round bottom auto-spinner banger w/two 6mm SiC pearls and clear Old Head sphere cap > 14-18mm enlarger w/compression clip, Sticky Brick Labs 18mm whip adapter w/metal keck clip, tubing and 14mm whip adapter > Texas Hot Glass Sherlock Recycler > SBL 18mm whip adapter, tubing and repurposed cheapo Dabbing Warehouse bubble cap/mouthpiece

Edit2: Ended up leveling up to 420F and luvin' it... super tasty! Go figure.... :smug:✌️

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Blue Dream:
IMG-7966.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Going in here in like 2 seconds for $100 oz Fridays... I called ahead (like 25 mins away) and they said they'd do 4 dif 1/4s...:tup: I wonder what will be in my vape in less than an hour...?🤔 **stay tuned**

I deactivated FB years ago, but this is all I got:
Happy Friday, People!

Edit: :nod::drool::

Edit2:
Might as well stop here for a 2500mg chocolate bar if they still have 'em...:

Afterall it's literally on the way....:brow::razz:

Edit3: yup! w/10% off first time dealio...!:

250mg a piece! HA!

Edit4:
Stopped off at the supermarket for ribeyes and bakers and grabbed this, too! Trifecta!:

Soooo psyched I got all my important shit DONE today...🙏🏻

Last edited:

gheebee

Dipping into a bit of the last of my Super Melonaid, one of the best tasting strains I've had in who knows how long. Every pickup has consistently tasted like some kind of crazy melon champagne with a mint chocolate chip ice-cream-like mint. If only there was such a beverage to pair it with but then I wonder how that would actually drink with the mint...

IMG-20240524-201209.jpg

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Detroit Sour Diesel Flower in the Goo Roo 3-Piece and Texas Hot Glass Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher, w/Old Head Terp Hammer, 710Coils regular 25mm coil and budget controller set to 520F and homemade AWESOME injector bowl AND Miami Mami live resin w/the same banger setup as before (420F ;)) but using the Biao.t RBR clone w/surprisingly airtight makeshift Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe (:rip:) whip and blue cheapo Dabbing Warehouse bubble cap mouthpiece:

Enjoy your Sunday!:tup::peace:

Edit:
Devo - Whip It (Live On Fridays)
:whip:

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Have a loaded batch of NYC Haze ready to go but just spent 2 nights in the emergency room for kidney stones. On the mend and hoping to be back in shape in a few days. In the meantime I'm enjoying all the posts ... please keep em coming.
Ouch!
Jeez, Frank, feel better soon!

I'll vape an extra bowl of this Black Cherry Gelato on your behalf.

JBone65

Blue-Dream5-24.jpg

A new pic of a regular component in my sativa-ish blend, Blue Dream. Bought this, along with a few other strains, when I stocked up on 4/20.

I won't list them all, but the blend in my vape since 4/20 has been amazing. I'm totally addicted to it.

Incidentally, my lonely autoflower, Tropicana cookies from Fast Buds, reached 6 weeks yesterday. It switched from veg to flower only 2 days ago and it already looks pretty serious with ~6 more weeks to go. Popped another seed yesterday. Dirt cheap operation means I move it as required to avoid or take advantage of weather.
PXL-20240528-195911190.jpg

Radwin Bodnic

IMG_20231127_154738-scaled.jpg

This Sour Bluberry Kush CBD really kicks in sour with a fruity undercurrent for quite a few hits. Boost the temp to open the heavy "kushy" and woody taste. Almost incense like and very relaxing. I love it.

(picture from the grower, they actually break those big colas into smaller nugs so you get a better trimmed product and less stems).

JBone65

PXL-20240530-185312008-PORTRAIT.jpg

Lemon Squeeze. Paid more than usual for it. 😵‍💫 Tastes excellent, probably from it's Chemdog roots (finally found a budtender with good taste😁).

Like many Ok strains these days, it's might be a ripoff of the better-known lime squeeze strain. I only found a description for Lemon Squeeze on one suspicious website and it reads nearly the same as the official Lime Squeeze description.

Although listed as a 75% indicat it has a strong sativa flavor, stronger than Durban Poison or Chemmy Jones IMO. Normally don't paste descriptions but the strain is memorable and somewhat odd, including a mention of CBD.

"With a strong composition showing 75% Indica and 25% Sativa, this strain is rare and offers a Sativa composition that is hard to come by.

Created through the crossing of classic OG lime, Kush x, Chemdawg D, and sour diesel strains, this strain presents a rich blend of CBD and THC."

DocNicksche

I actually have some Lemon Squeeze too right now! 😁✌️
Also, I got some Lemon Haze here. It's weird how different these two "lemon strains" actually are in their overall terp profile!
For me, the Lemon Haze is a "standard weed strain"... 8 out of 10 plugs will have lemon haze, the other two most probably Amnesia Haze (sometimes it's even lemon-amnesia Haze) 😂 I'm not the biggest fan of it anymore, since I just had too much of it over the last couple of years 🤷‍♂️ although I like the effects and the "lemon-touch" in the taste, the combination with the other terpenes creates a smell/taste, that has something to it I just don't like. Can't name it properly, tbh. Maybe a bit "pissy"? 🤔😜

The Lemon Squeeze, on the other side, has an awesome fresh lemony smell and taste. Much more present and with a strong touch of a "hard-candy-sweetness" 🤤🤤🤤 lovely! 😍

Have a great weekend ahead, fellow FC members! 😁✌️

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Ghost Train Haze!!
Not a looker but man....
The flavor is out of this world and the high... beyond! Like it came for me, from a galaxy far away!

Spreading the bowls out evenly between my two favorite vapes!
They keep me happy so i keep them busy!

Also looking forward to a ballzy hot chocolate tonight!

"Suck on my chocolate, sticky ballz! Put'em in your mouth* and suck'em**!"

* in this case: my milk
** just drink the milk, bro!

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
In the continuing saga of my giant kidney stone, I've been steadily improving since they removed the catheter but was still kinda weak until today so only doing small hits now and then this past week ... pushed things along a bit today with a nice 1mile + walk with my wife after a little "Sherbert's Breath" from my Omni Ti DV ... sat in the sun a bit ... took my vette out to pick up lunch and then came a nice 15 minute vapeman session with some of my top shelf fav from Massachusetts, "Blue Lobster" for today's Belmont stakes race, along with a Grand Marnier chaser 😎

20240608-213904.jpg

As for the kidney stone, the Dr. gave me 2 options .... Outpatient surgery to Laser Beam the fucking thing for a couple of hours twice, a week or two apart OR get a more invasive surgery, more effective in getting the entire stone out but requires a hospital stay and 2 month recovery ... I chose the laser beam and told him to make sure he shoots straight ... now waiting for them to schedule the first procedure ... but feeling like I'm at least at 85% ... much better

e2dd0429-f3ab-484f-bdd3-80ff8104b038-171490275433903.gif

coolbreeze

In the continuing saga of my giant kidney stone, I've been steadily improving since they removed the catheter but was still kinda weak until today so only doing small hits now and then this past week ... pushed things along a bit today with a nice 1mile + walk with my wife after a little "Sherbert's Breath" from my Omni Ti DV ... sat in the sun a bit ... took my vette out to pick up lunch and then came a nice 15 minute vapeman session with some of my top shelf fav from Massachusetts, "Blue Lobster" for today's Belmont stakes race, along with a Grand Marnier chaser 😎

20240608-213904.jpg

As for the kidney stone, the Dr. gave me 2 options .... Outpatient surgery to Laser Beam the fucking thing for a couple of hours twice, a week or two apart OR get a more invasive surgery, more effective in getting the entire stone out but requires a hospital stay and 2 month recovery ... I chose the laser beam and told him to make sure he shoots straight ... now waiting for them to schedule the first procedure ... but feeling like I'm at least at 85% ... much better

e2dd0429-f3ab-484f-bdd3-80ff8104b038-171490275433903.gif
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Send him this and tell him you'll see him in a few weeks. ; )
asteroids-gameplay-brighter-2.gif

Edit: Blueberry Kush:
IMG-8139.jpg

Last edited:

JBone65

Gypsy-Soap6-24.jpg

Gypsy Soap, very nice.👍
PXL-20240611-154119400-2.jpg

Here's a pic of my back porch autoflower experiment AO this morning, day 57 from seed. If the Fastbud autoflower turns out as good as I expect, I'm sold on this method of growing 5-6 plants per summer. The cost of a tiny outdoor grow is insignificant. I worried about weather protection but I find I can easily carry 1-2 plants around as required to maximize sunshine AND provide whatever weather protection is needed. I thought I had killed this little plant at one point but it rebounded. It's 2 1/2 weeks into flower with ~3 weeks to go. Only 18" tall but every bud on it is growing fast due to the intense sunshine, especially since I plucked most of the fan leaves. The extended family seems to have accepted a cannabis plant on the premises, so I started two more. 😆I hope to freeze 10-12 ounces and avoid the dispensaries.
PXL-20240611-133101160.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom