What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Allegedly it's legal down there now...at least, I think so.

On topic: CBD blended with some THC
It's still complicated on the street in MX afaict, the real change is still coming.

As for this thread, I'm now out of that excellent Durban Poison ☹️. Instead, in the #2 top vaping spot of the week and for the first vape today, I have this batch of Hawaiian Snow in the vape. It's a big full sativa :science::science: & super frosty :brow:
p0pdwn2z439a1.jpg

Feeling great :goat: :clap:

aka haf so sorry for any spelling /grammar awkwardness :razz:

Definitely recommend!

Enjoy ur vaping & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

Gelonade2-24.jpg

Have been laying low, enjoying the Gelonade purchased almost a month ago. This stuff smells and tastes excellent. Most important, the head buzz really stands out.

Trying to "burn" inventory between now and 4/20, my favorite national holiday. 🤠

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last 3 little nugs of Candy Milk:

One processed:

Using the new, all 18mm $23 hammer bub with $6 2-piece adapter injector bowl and the Terp Hammer set to 600F. One heat cycle (at least a dozen hits) pretty much got all of it... the 2nd cycle yielded only a couple very light wispies.... :

What I ended up with and am currently enjoying quite a bit...! It'll pound you into the ground.. the Double Hammah Slammah! (It really feels more like a gun):

It's cool cuz you can rotate the dropdown to make it a tripod for added stability...:science:

Edit: see:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm still curing the outdoor crop and had a little taster to see how it is going...It is at least 50x better tasting than last year's attempt. The extra week or 2 of flushing plus top-down flushing a few times in that period has worked wonders.
A bit 'larfy' or loose compared to artificial light-grown but still nice and worth the effort,
1709975715624-jpg.52390

Robert-in-YEG

God Bud Marijuana Strain

Wow!!!

Tastes like shit. Wait for the buzz, don't distracted...............

Didn't have much respect until about 20 minutes later. The taste is horrible, but a good buzz.

Robert-in-YEG

CANtalk

Wow on all the great personal pics, batches & strains yet again :bowdown::bowdown:

This batch of Super Lemon Haze is currently in the vape & bringing the goods again! Strong sativa with huge uplifting f/x & euphoria :science::science:
1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

Enjoy!

I'm a big sativa fan, & still in my #1 vape position after a weekly break! Do it
do it jewish GIF

HAF on this, TGIF & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I rarely have fried breakfast,
personally i prefer to get fried by breakfast...

Todays breakfast stir-fry:
(Everything has been jarred for at least 4 months)

Left: Banana OG!
Frigging dé-e-elicious! Really great, full rounded flavor!
Smell takes me right back to the Dutch coffeeshops i used to visit.

Right: Strawberry Cough!
It's like i caught summer and locked it in a jar!
"Ooh, the sweetness.... " Liplicking (is that a word?) stuff!

Bottom: Zamaldelica!
"Welcome to Sativa Airlines, buckle up and enjoy the flight".
A bowl of this/a cup of esspresso and i'm right back on my feet!
Ready for the next punch

Dancing like a butterfly, toking like a bee!!

"C'mon then, hit me or i'll hit you again!"
:dog:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
A little pre-dinner appetizer ... was lucky enough to score a discount oz of "Sherbet Breath"

20240320-182005.jpg

LATE EDIT : This completes my rotation for the next few months ... maybe another top shelf strain before the 4th of July ... this kid from Bklyn never could've imagined this ... happy spring everybody 😎 🌿🌿🌿

Screenshot-20240320-191013-Notes.jpg

Last edited:

JBone65

Super-Lemon-Haze10-23.jpg

Finished off the last of the Super Lemon Haze. Mighty fine weed, hope to see it again. Blended it with five other sativa dominant strains from the freezer. Holding off buying, burning inventory in anticipation of 4/20.

Edit: I might be obsessive. Waiting for the 4/20 sale even though my average price for today's blend was in the range of 50-$60/oz.😬

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Incredible Bulk rosin...Sun-grown outdoor+scissor hash higher temp/pressure top, low temp/pressure LED grown hydo below,
1711011843366-jpg.52641

So after all that work, I am not wasting it on a battery mod etc, the reward (better than a banger for me with it's proper surface temp control due to the thermocouple checking temps),
1711021923595-jpg.52642

Mmmm, Puffco Peak Pro 3DXL chamber is black magic at work.:tup:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Today i'll be comparing two batches of GSC.
One harvested october 22, the other harvested october 23!

The left was 5 months in the jar. On the right the 17 month oldtimers!

5 months "Teen Girl" Scout Cookies

17 months "Golden Girl" Scout Cookies
It's a bit like grandma's cookies i guess...

All ready to engage my own private scientific vape research!
Bad quality on the picture but the old girls are pretty goldenbown next to the fresher buds but they still ground up very fluffy and were a real joy to grind: Buttery smooth!!
My OMD was purring from sheer happiness!! Prrrr prrrrr prrrrrrrrrrrr rrr rrrrrrr

Top Bottom