What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

Jesse, owner of Red Dirt Sungrown, was kind enough to send this Allbud link, which agrees in some ways and disagrees with the Askgrowers review in other ways.

Both show Chanel #5 as low THC. They also show very similar and unusual terpene profiles with only one ingredient different. That's a strong coincidence IMO. The odd thing is that the more detailed Askgrowers review shows it to have an unusually high CBD concentration, whereas the short Allbud review doesn't mention it. One says sativa dominant the other indica, who knows if that's significant?

Anyway this stuff is 26.8% THC like other strains in my freezer. I'm wondering if the head buzz I'm feeling is really a lot of sungrown CBD mixed in.

I've also noticed that gummies which contain at least some CBD are typically better. I had no experience with CBD prior to 2023, but a soon as I tried 1:1 gummies I thought of CBD as brain lube. Never considered if CBD could play a role in the entourage effect.

Has anyone else come across cannabis with significant THC and CBD?

Edit: I should know better than to post a lengthy theory when I'm so fucking stoned.

Last edited:

JBone65

Follow up: Learned that specialized type 2 cannabis strains produce relatively balanced THC & CBD concentrations (aka 1:1 strains).

Always heard CBD wouldn't get you high. Tried 1:1 gummies recently and enjoyed them, but the effects aren't very noticeable at the low doses I took. Now I'm learning that vaping a type 2 strain will significantly impact the experience.

I had no clue about CBD until stumbling onto the ounce of Chanel #5. There's a lot to unpack. I read where some opioid candidates are able to use cannabis instead, and some users are getting relief via CBD medicine, in addition to PTSD victims, etc. CBD might be the real drug.....

After only one week, it's evident that there is a spot for CBD in my brain. It looks like I'm gonna be enjoying small amounts of type 2 going forward. Not yet sure how often I'll reach for it. It's like a new toy to experiment with. Apparently type 2 is showing up at a lot of dispensaries.

I have noticed that my consumption rate immediately decreased with the type 2. I feel "enough is enough" instead of the usual desire for another hit too soon. Maybe it's a cure for type 1 cannabis addiction. I need that. :hmm: :D

Last edited:

StellarLarve

Super interesting. I am currently experimenting along the same line with a very nice variety Royal Highness from RQS, 6% THC and 9% CBD. Super light. But very surprising and nice effect, plus a very pleasant taste.

(Speaking of gummies, I have been taking one with 5mg THC and 30 mg CBD almost every night for a couple months now, with great effects and great results, so I am more than convinced about the entourage effect)

DocNicksche

Grape Haze 😍

Just received this yesterday. A very nice and well grown sativa. I have to admit, I'm generally not a big fan of haze strains anymore. For the last couple of years, the most common strain here was "Amnezia Haze"... I actually really liked it first, but since it is constantly available, in varying quality, I somehow seem to just be fed up on it and I don't like the taste of it anymore 🤷‍♂️ it somehow ruined haze for me 😭
But this one 😍 this is finally some haze I can enjoy again! Besides that typical haze taste, it has something nice fruity-sweet and also a bit of sourness in it... lovely!
Effects are strong and still typical sativa 👍

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Incredible Bulk, looking forward to the new Large OMD Aroma-3 being released,
1705375424704-jpg.51309

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Just got some Vanilla kush and it really has some vanilla scent. I remember last I hade some, 15 years ago and couldn't believe that weed could smell so much vanilla. It was like those air fresheners for cars..!
IMG-20240118-113217.jpg

Edit. forgot, its called "what's in your vape". Now in my vape:
IMG-20240118-112717.jpg

Last edited:

CANtalk

Wow, lots of great personal pics, luv the batches & unique pics, impressive! :tup:

I just got back from a MX trip & partook of the herb again, and again found there sativas to be amazing :love::bowdown:. Super dense & moist, big big highs. Had to combust to keep it simple, but the only time since my last vacations w/ herb access

My contribution here is this batch of Ghost Train Haze in the vape now (again), & again it's kickin' my azz:science::science:
kcfccy4y8tzb1.jpg

Really potent strong sativa in a good batch imo. And I put it in 4th place of current sativa available faves

Was quite a vacation, recovering & cheers

Very high as we roll well into the weekend :science: :evil:, vape on & enjoy

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
A little (MACROdose :brow: of) Melon Jelly Pie (melon jelly x grape pie x biscotti sundae) waits for dessert:

Enjoy your Sunday, People...!

Edit: Old Head Terp-Ready Terp Hammer set to 590F > Goo Roo Designs 14mm injector bowl > Texas Hot Glass Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher (w/Ebay stopper) > custom Goo Roo Designs 3" drop-down > Goo Roo Designs Hookah body (w/foot added and 18mm exhaust) > Goo Roo Designs 3-Piece Bubbler mouthpiece

:science::smug::tup::peace:

Edit2: after a short hike and purchasing a nice find at the consignment shop across the street, it's the last of this juicy/fluffy/spongey Dosi-MAC...😱:cry::

+ LIFT Innovations medium sifting plate = :

:bigleaf:✌️

Last edited:

JBone65

Gelonade2-24.jpg
Practically out of control, vaping an ounce per month these days. Loving it! Trying to clear out inventory and looking forward to the 420 sale....

Bought an ounce of Gelonade, a 22% THC sativa dominant hybrid from Grogenex for $60. It would be easy to overlook except that it was the one sativa sitting beside 7-8 indica dominant strains (yes, on the bottom shelf). It produces a mild sweet smell in the jar, would be easy to overlook, but the fresh flavor really comes thru upon exhale. Bought it mostly because the Gelanade purchased from Red Dirt Sungrown a few months ago has turned out to be the best weed I've purchased in years. The name is spelled differently but they appear to be the same. I'm happy to report that the newly purchased Gelonade works the same as the Gelanade and both are highly recommended. I judge them based on head buzz quality and duration (amount of time before I start thinking about another puff).

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
SOTH (setup of the hour) and what's left of the FULL 9.5 gm jar of Banana Breath live rosin (1/3 of the mixed oz I purchased a few weeks ago):

Homemade Triple Perc

Banger Boutique round bottom auto-spinner banger (BEST auto I own by far!) w/2 SiC 6mm pearls set to 560F > Texas Hot Glass Shotgun Donut dry ash-catcher w/Ebay stopper > AliEx Swiss perc wet ash-catcher > Dabbing Warehouse wet ash-catcher > custom Goo Roo Designs 3" drop-down > Dabbing Warehouse 3-Piece Bubbler body > Sticky Brick Labs 18mm whip adapter > Sticky Brick Labs whip tubing > Goo Roo Designs Hookah mouthpiece

Trust it's all super stable and TIGHT af...!

Last edited:

DrJynx86

I'm looking at a nice Gorilla Glue almost ready to harvest, and all your amazing pictures, and my mouth waters.

Hoping to share some trichome macro pictures of the buds on my SOLO soon.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Had to re-up w/flower yesterday... I was actually w/o any for almost 2 full days (nevermind the rosin, resin and carts...🙄)! The HORROR!

As they say, "a pic is worth a..." and many of you seem to hate mine 😑 so, w/o further ado, today's offering for your approval only:

From a very comfortable sitter:

To an at ease stander:

All the flower is amazing.... so glad I finally kicked down for his (Native Relief) "top shelf". $180 to my door, no tip and the 4gm overage on the Dosi was "free"....:tup::smug::peace:

CANtalk

Sweet stuff!

I've got Super Lemon Haze in the vape after near two weeks vacationing in MX & combusting, and the first all weekday break since last mid Jan, been wow awesome :science: :science: :bowdown:. Here's a picture of a smaller nug of my batch again, enjoy 🌠
1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

Frosty & tons of pistils :tup:

In MX I picked up about 3 grams of sativa & combusted it over the vacation. Amazing stuff, quality cannabis in MX is incredible, super potent :freak: :luv:
Excited Dance GIF

Combusting was hard to do, rough on the lungs. And I built up a tolerance by combusting every few days over those near two weeks. And already after a break thru the week, vaping a small amount of a quality strong sativa is killin' it
child dancing GIF

Been very high for hours, temp stepping too which imo is the way. Can't recommend trying Super Lemon Haze enough, cheers

HAF, sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness

Feelin' awesome :nod:, vape on & TGIF

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Today's OMD donuts.

Grinding and filling my Reload was extra fun playing with my newly received toy:
the flexible little leather loading tray (now rapidly say that 5 times in a row) "Mixette"!
Has a great look and feel to it! Perfectly shaped and the finish is very nice and clean!!
For now it still smells very "leathery" however i'm positive that will dissipate pretty fast!
It's perfect for the job tho: filling the Reload (or any sized container) easily and totally mess-free!
:tup:

Dark Devil mixed up with some Northern Lights!

Ghost Train Haze, neat!
This stuff might not have the best bag appeal but no worries: take a hit and you'll forget!!
Double espresso's and some GTH for a splendid breakfast!

And a touch of Girl Scout Cookies, just for the taste of it!!

Have a great weekend y'all!!

Top Bottom