What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Great to see al the sharing & especially the personal pics :tup:.

In the vape is the new batch of Ghost Train Haze again. Very strong :science::science: & a current top tier fave. Here's a pic of a nug again, frosty to the eye :luv:
kcfccy4y8tzb1.jpg

This batch of GTH is very uplifting & euphoric, with big big strong sativa f/x :brow:. Absolutely excellent sativa, I highly recommend ;) everyone try Ghost Train Haze when they get a chance (& a quality batch).

Have a great Sunday night as we quickly roll into Christmas

:peace: :leaf:

Durbandream

jjcpba1.png

I love Fig Farms but this was my first time trying Gelato 41 and it was much, much better than the expected. The smell is intense, like fruit and berry pastry, and the effects even through a small Tinymight bowl were surprisingly strong. It's a calm, euphoric high that's a little uplifting at first but slopes gently into deep relaxation. One of my new favorites for sure.

CANtalk

TGIF & a nug again from the batch of Super Lemon Haze I currently have in the vape :science: :science: :evil: :bowdown:

r4uzvq3ooz0c1.jpg

The high is so awesome & best stuff in a long time (yrs)
flame thrower fire GIF

w/ big sativas f/x & stimulation!

Again, I can't recommend trying a quality batch of this strain enough 👍. Comes with a nice lemony smell as well.

The first draw at 320 F earlier tonight didn't produce much vapor, but it turned out I was pulling lots of moisture with all the terps & low boiling point cannabinoids since the recent second draw produced a monster cloud :goat:

I have a low cannabis tolerance & the first draw after a weekly break ramped up so quick and strong in cerebral stimulation that I closed my eyes on-and-off for a bit :evil:. That in combination with being the most uplifting & euphoric strain I've tried in the last few years (repeatedly too), amazing stuff

jjcpba1.png
I love Fig Farms but this was my first time trying Gelato 41 and it was much, much better than the expected. The smell is intense, like fruit and berry pastry, and the effects even through a small Tinymight bowl were surprisingly strong. It's a calm, euphoric high that's a little uplifting at first but slopes gently into deep relaxation. One of my new favorites for sure.
Sorry, the picture didn't come through, they need to be hosted somewhere. FC members can help, if interested. Love the interest, I learned the same way back in the day!

Have a great weekend as we roll into Christmas everyone

:peace::leaf:

Durbandream

Sorry, the picture didn't come through, they need to be hosted somewhere. FC members can help, if interested. Love the interest, I learned the same way back in the day!

Have a great weekend as we roll into Christmas everyone

:peace::leaf:
Thanks for the heads up, I can see it on my computer but it's weird it doesn't show to others, do you know what could be wrong? It's hosted on imgur.

CANtalk

Thanks for the heads up, I can see it on my computer but it's weird it doesn't show to others, do you know what could be wrong? It's hosted on imgur.
I'm no imgur expert but it appears you need to change the privacy settings for that photo or that gallery in imgur.

Perhaps another member has more specific help.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My "budget" Caregiver (Native Relief) delivers right to my door at my new worksite....!

Currently vaping some of the Billy Chem live resin, but all will be consumed at some point today... :brow::smug:

$150 for the flower, $100 for the live resin, $250 for the live rosin and he threw in a 1 gm GG#4 live resin cart for free...:tup:

Last edited:

Durbandream

I'm no imgur expert but it appears you need to change the privacy settings for that photo or that gallery in imgur.

Perhaps another member has more specific help.

I think I figured out the problem, I'd uploaded it as a png instead of a jpg. Does this work? Thanks again for the help!

rSoNKFq.jpg

Durbandream,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I think I figured out the problem, I'd uploaded it as a png instead of a jpg. Does this work? Thanks again for the help!

rSoNKFq.jpg
I'm not familiar with imgur specifically, but I don't think it matters which file type you have uploaded.
I think you are trying to copy/paste that file again here, but you need to copy/paste a Link (not the file itself) that imgur can give you.
Hope this helps...

Durbandream

Are you trying on mobile? Copy link, then paste in the “window on window” box option. Use the link (chain option) to embed your pic in a word.
I'm on my Macbook and trying to insert it with insert image in the post menu but it doesn't work until I remove the "s" from "https", but apparently it won't show here.

Edit: Does this work?

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Guava 2.0, almost all purple, deep kushy fruit, very heavy indica

20231223-112358.jpg

Stunning buds! :cool:

In my vape today: Durban Poison

While in progress...

Some early grinder-ready buds (need some more curing time for excellence but curiosity always gets the better of me)... (edit: not all my DP's turned full purple during flowering so the buds below are probably not from the plant above i notice now...Still Durban Poison tho)

Very pugnant smell and complex taste with a surprising lemon/lime aftertaste!
Long lasting effects, uplifting and high, which makes it perfect for holiday obligations.
A few hits now and then are enough for an untouchable mood! :tup:

Last edited:

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Having som Chocolope right now
IMG-20231228-185212.jpg

Was first surprised that it smelled so fruity, like melons! Then remembered that it's parent is a cannalope haze so must be strong cannalope pheno in mine

Not so potent or just more clear headed than I'm used to? Dont matter. I like it so far. Nice to have a sativa feeling strain again

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Oh, I'll def be consuming a little bit of everything that's in the cupboard (fridge) again today, for sure... all 5 flower and 5 'trate strains, and I'm already well on my way...:smug:

But this looks interesting :o :

"max out" is 2.5 ounces TOTAL in a single purchase... so, maybe an oz and a half of the GMO "smalls" flower and a z of rosin...?:hmm: That should hold me over til the New Year anyway....:lol:

HIGHly recommended to those within earshot (delivery or pickup distance)....:tup:

Edit for the missing LINK: https://nativereliefme.com/menu

Last edited:
Top Bottom