What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

PXL-20230523-175619272-PORTRAIT.jpg

Blending and grinding a "batch" of 7 strains for vaping, a weekly ritual. This Blue Dream is one of the seven. Also included are pungent strains like Lebanese Land Race, Lemon Skunk, Durban Poison, Chemmy Jones, etc. The smell of the blended ~1/4 ounce is ultra-earthy with a slightly skunkish after-aroma.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And the 3rd and final (caregiver picked) flower selection from this summer's monster Maine pick-up is 1/4 of Cherry Truth:

I can't find any specific info on this particular cross, only the individual Cherry OG and Truth OG strains... tho the cure is quite dry again, so the jar smell isn't very strong, but there is a noticeable cherry odor and certainly, flavor... a nicely balanced hybrid w/euphoric leaning stone. A few of the buds are slightly fox-tailed...

Overall, so far, I'd give Main Relief a solid B for Maine quality and an A for value. The flower is nowhere near Maine top-shelf, but neither is the price. Concentrate quality overall is quite good, the carts, as well. They really can't be beat anywhere else I've been where cost/value is concerned that's only like 1 1/4 hours each way off-traffic.... highly recommended to those with out-of-state med cards...! :tup::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Nice pics!

Yes, I agree, very tasty, tho I'm not sure which cultivar this is exactly... do any of your flowers exhibit fox-tailing like the bud I posted here?:

Post in thread 'What's in your vape right now?'
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/whats-in-your-vape-right-now.20710/post-1739968

Just curious if it's a common trait like I read about Chemdawg's propensity to slightly hermie...
Not sure of the cultivator, I picked this up for cheap . None of the buds are fox-tailing in my batch, they're all fat and round. I have noticed that trait in certain batches of GMO. Great high very 50/50 . Nice taste to it . I found a different dispensary and the bud is good . I need to find some independent growers though, the quality on commercial weed sucks around here. Unless you pay $60 an 1/8th, and I won't do that. We use to have a farmers market where people would bring their flower, edibles, and anything weed related to sell or trade. Unfortunately it was shut down. I miss it 😭.

DrJynx86

I have two batches of a huge unnamed indica x OG Kush hybrid I made in 2022, the first batch cut at 11 weeks is uplifting and energetic, and the second batch harvested at 13+ weeks is powerful and I use that for sleeping and nights.

Also I got a small harvest on a plant from a friend that smells like apples and cinnamon, and flowers get very dark/black with the cold, amazing strain.

My stock is safe for 16 months at this rate, thanks to microdosing and quitting joints almost entirely, unless some days where I share with my brother that don't like vaping.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This is what I decided to "officially" lead off with on what is now, and will forever be known as 'Concentrate Day' (not including cleanup remnants from last night and a couple early morning dog walkin' cart hits)...!:

Much like the game 'Clue':

...loaded cold into a Dabbing Warehouse 18mm SiC insert w/one 6mm eBay SiC pearl, dropped into an old but mint, cheap, fully "worked" regular sized "@LesPlenty special" Chinese 25mm banger, heated and powered by a regular @710Coils 25mm axial coil and "budget" PID set to 460F mounted on the THG Contoured Baby Recycler...:science::tup::smug:

Very strong weirdly "off", in a good way, tangerine flavor and smell, much as you'd imagine... and strong euphoric stone, too, of course. Perfect for brunch I'd say (it's gonna have to be!)...:nod::peace:

Edit:

Not my pic (obviously):
Banana-Tangie.jpg

Time for a couple of wads of Philly cream cheese shmeared all over a big ol sliced and toasted bakery bagel, topped with sliced (rather cheap but still pretty good) cold smoked Scottish salmon... and a few refrigerated "gem" seedless tangerines....:mmmm:.... aka "Stone-Be-Gone"

Last edited:

JBone65

Super-Sour-Diesel8-23a.jpg

Found an ounce of tasty Super Sour Diesel, organic small buds from one of my favorite growers, Red Dirt Sungrown in Guthrie, Ok.

Don't need it, just couldn't resist, it was only $60 OTD. Have wanted to try sour diesel for a long time, this is pretty close I suspect. I can't believe it but it really smells like straight diesel. Obviously sativa dominant. Mighty fine weed!

CANtalk

Especially lovely to see all the personal batch pics :rockon::bowdown:

This batch of strong sativa Strawberry Cough again in the vape, still in the #1 driver spot after a weekly break & hella strong :science::science:
725q1slcdh6b1.jpg

It's the strongest batch I have :rockon::evil: :science:, I had to close my eyes & pull back a bit from interacting with the environment on my second low temp draw ~2.5 hrs in :freak:
4-20 Weed GIF

Can't recommend this strain enough & super euphoric :love:
do it jewish GIF

TGIF & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Honestly, I haven't currently decided yet, or recall exactly where I was in the rotation, but I'm leaning towards the Sherb n Runts live resin atm... this is what it looks like...:

"Game-day decision" one of these (live resin, rosin and wax) :smug::

Dropped into one of these ("V-neck") w/a clear 5mm sapphire pearl set to 550F in a Chinese "worked" banger and "Pi" ball cap :science::

And I'm using the cheapo Puffitup "Dewdrop" because I cleaned the fuck out of it (my daughter uses it, or used to use it, for burnin' occasionally 😱 ) and I wanted circ perc hits :love::

The Goo Roo 3-piece freshly cleaned with extra long whip (also "ream-scrubbed") lays in wait til when my buddies come over...:tup:

Edit: Who wants to come over and sample these and a few single malts of varying quality (Oban and my personal fav, Highland Park 12 will probably be as good as it gets)...? Door's open at 8 (yes, I'm old :myday:)

Last edited:

JBone65

PXL-20230908-202304936.jpg

Blended some Blue Dream (smalls), Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze & Super Sour Diesel (small).

I came up with a (lazy-man's) system for minimum effort and maximum convenience. I grind it to fine (CH 3" grinder) so it's 100% ready to vape for maximum effect, then store it in the freezer with a Boveda packet. I can load the powerful little HI device in seconds after that. It's a rough life.

JBone65

PXL-20230908-202304936.jpg

Blended some Blue Dream (smalls), Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze & Super Sour Diesel (small).

I came up with a (lazy-man's) system for minimum effort and maximum convenience. I grind it to fine (CH 3" grinder) so it's 100% ready to vape for maximum effect, then store it in the freezer with a Boveda packet. I can load the powerful little HI device in seconds after that. It's a rough life.
Replying to my own post. I didn't plan it, but I coincidentally blended four strains that all happen to be descended from haze.

I watched a YouTube video (yesterday) about the dominance of Haze and northern lights (to a lesser degree?) in NY from the early 90's. I was surprised to learn that all four strains in my current blend are early sativa hybrids derived from Haze, and two also have northern lights roots. I guess it's a regional blend.😲:wave::leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom