What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Sweet picture @Helios! I have some Cherry Pie I haven't tried yet (indica leaning).

I just picked up this 5th new sativa batch / strain :clap: & it's in currently in the vape. Trainwreck in da house (again ).
098bktx7weha1.jpg

Zoom in to see more detail.

It's my third batch of this strain, a classic & an estimated 90% sativa. Same source too. It's very dense & sticky, and small nugs. Vaping brings big big clouds. It's super potent & I'm haf :science: :evil: :science:. Trainwreck is very high on my favorite strain list 😄. Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:. EDIT - some holy garbled haf corrections made :freak:.

Cheers, keep calm & vape on.

Have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Jenny Kush! Yet another awesome Rare Dankness strain. Lemony dankness with a touch of Diesel. Outstanding daytime strain.

JBone65

PXL-20230217-202714997.jpg

Yes, I agree the picture sucks. Took one quick pic before grinding and blending six strains.

Clockwise from top right: Blue Dream, DoSiDo, Tropicana Cookies, Lilac Diesel, the single bud is Cracker Jack, and the pile in the middle is Sherbet Cookies. DoSiDo is the only pure indica, maybe it adds something, probably not.

I'm still living on old stock, after deciding not to renew the medical license last summer.

Nothing special about this particular blend, except that it tastes fine and it's approximately 1/5 of my remaining inventory of each strain. I can make this same blend four or five more times, then either recreational sales will have begun here (Oklahoma) or I might be taking a T break. I'm guessing this is 1/3 ounce, hopefully it'll last a couple of weeks.

The special election for SQ820 is March 7th. Pollsters predict passage with a 60% majority. I've dreamed of legalized weed for 50+ years. Hope the price doesn't spike too badly, but I'm a buyer no matter what. I'm planning to try the classics first..... Jack Herer, Durban Poison, etc. Did a search on Weedmaps, there are 10,000+ advertisements for flower in the OKC area.

Last edited:

CANtalk

All new my sativas have been in regular rotation here lately. Friday was Trainwreck, Saturday was Hawaiian Snow, Sour Tangie & Blue Dream... followed by a nap :razz:.

And it's a wake n bake today with the new Durban Poison :science:, here's another picture of the batch :evil: (~3g piece). Enjoy
bxzjcvaeh6ja1.jpg

It's a looker :brow:, cheers.

Vape on & enjoy ur Sunday.

Last edited:

JBone65

PXL-20230217-202714997.jpg

Yes, I agree the picture sucks. Took one quick pic before grinding and blending six strains.

Clockwise from top right: Blue Dream, DoSiDo, Tropicana Cookies, Lilac Diesel, the single bud is Cracker Jack, and the pile in the middle is Sherbet Cookies. DoSiDo is the only pure indica, maybe it adds something, probably not.

I'm still living on old stock, after deciding not to renew the medical license last summer.

Nothing special about this particular blend, except that it tastes fine and it's approximately 1/5 of my remaining inventory of each strain. I can make this same blend four or five more times, then either recreational sales will have begun here (Oklahoma) or I might be taking a T break. I'm guessing this is 1/3 ounce, hopefully it'll last a couple of weeks.

The special election for SQ820 is March 7th. Pollsters predict passage with a 60% majority. I've dreamed of legalized weed for 50+ years. Hope the price doesn't spike too badly, but I'm a buyer no matter what. I'm planning to try the classics first..... Jack Herer, Durban Poison, etc. Did a search on Weedmaps, there are 10,000+ advertisements for flower in the OKC a
Got in a hurry with the bad photo above. I enjoy this thread mostly because of the photos. Here are photos of two of the six strains, taken 6-8 months ago (back when I had a medical license and could legally own it....). The Blue Dream is the most attractive, but the Crackerjack has the strongest "sativa flavor" IMO. These are all amazing strains considering the average price was ~$50/oz,

Two weeks until the special election for recreational weed!!!!👍:rockon:

Tropicana Cookies
Tropicana-Cookies-7-22.jpg

Crackerjack
Cracker-Jack-7-22a.jpg

JBone65

Blue-Dream.jpg

Yeah-boy! I somehow got this Bluedream a couple of months ago (with no license 😬). It got my attention, marked down to $43/oz, 24% THC & sativa-ish. It was a little on the dry side, but excellent in a blend with a 58% Boveda packet. I'm really enjoying it. "Burns clean" in the cabeza, etc.

I know it's a repeat photo, going stir crazy waiting on the recreational vote and some new weed. Have a little Gelato 33 from last April in the mix as well.
Gelato-33-4-17-22.jpg

CANtalk

Blue Dream rocks & thx for sharing all the personal cannabis pictures again :luv:. Please share pics again @JBone65, I share personal cannabis pics repeatedly over time. It's still way better than just generic pics or text. Fwiw, I only share the same strain picture every few pages to keep posts fresh & moving along. I see some others do similar & cheers to that. I have many strains on hand again & that help space things out big time! Always share great personal cannabis pics, cheers!

I currently have a recent fresh batch of Sour Tangie in the vape again, TGIF! I'm haf from starting with a bowl of Hawaiian Snow & now this ST one draw in. This Sour Tangie is still the danket stuff I've ever had :clap:... & huge diesel odors & flavors. Seems to be the frostiest strong sativa (est. 80%) I've ever had / shared-here :bowdown:, Here's a picture again, enjoy & cheers
fa9kzq6w9paa1.jpg

I guess I shouldn't be surprised 2b haf :lol:

Vape on, share the fun & enjoy ur weekend!

Last edited:

CANtalk

Vape on everyone, hope the weekend is going well. My #1 vape spot of the week has been a regular rotation lately of three recent sativa strains, with Durban Poison, Hawaiian Snow & Trainwreck getting the honors. They're two 100% sativas (reportedly) and Trainwreck slaps at an est. 90%. Sour Tangie (est. 80% sativa) regularly sits in the #2 or #3 spot.

All my new strains are in high rotation :brow:. Mid weekend now w/ Blue Dream currently in the vape... & inspired by ongoing Blue Dream content :tup:. Cheers! A picture of a big nug from my batch again, enjoy :science: :evil:
bqh68yz6i4ca1.jpg

Have a great weekend

CANtalk

Today I've literally vaped a bowl of every cannabis batch in picture I posted here on this page :evil::science:. And I'm currently on Blue Dream again & the same as the the picture just above :clap:🥳

What's going on out there :goat:

Cheers, vape on & share, have a great weekend.

CANtalk

Hey, I picked up another new batch of cannabis & it's currently in the vape. Check it out, meet a loose ~2 g & 2 inch size nug of new-to-me Jamaican Haze :luv: :bowdown:. Enjoy!

jsumk873olla1.jpg

Yes, I'm impressed yet again vaping another new sativa batch 🥳. It's visibly frosty like the Hawaiian Snow I shared earlier above (new camera though, it has more accurate colors & white balance, more contrast & more dynamic too... excellent overall but with some loss of fine 100% pixel detail <fwiw>).

And I started w/ Durban Poison earlier today in the vape (yes, that same Durban Poison earlier), so I'm haf now after this new Jamaican Haze :science::science:. There's observable dexterity loss, typing passwords are a real bitch :lol:. Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:.

TGIF! Vape on & have a great weekend

Last edited:

GoldenBud

damn it looks so frosty like it's 30% or so
i wonder how much times they crossed Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Haze x Jamaican Haze to get such frostiness... like a F8 or so.. can you check it with them? it looks much frosty than a strain that formed in the year of 2000... not even in the same level, way above 24% THC IMHO...

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
I grew three Girl Scout Cookies last summer. Never tried the strain before.

The plants/buds grew/smelled/looked very good, when they started to flower i quickly knew i was going to like this strain,delicious smell that made me smile! Loved it!
But somehow one plant smelled a lot stronger/better/more complex compared to the other two: had to smell it whenever i passed, it was almost out of this world... hard to describe how striking the scent of that specific flowering plant was: the smell evoked pure emotions, did something with my brain... I nodticed this difference from the start of the flowering stage until the end.
All three smelled great but that one plant really stood out, had to be something special.
So made sure to keep them apart during drying and cured the plants in separate jars.
So far i only tried GSC from the two 'normal' plants. Really like the strain, very strong, outspoken taste, nice compact buds!
Decided to wait as long as i could before trying The Special One, put the jars in the back, allowing it to fully cure first.
Today, jarred 5 months, i gave in and broke the seal!

I present: 2.7gr of pure joy!
Getting friendly with the grinder! Ready to get ripped!

2 bowls later:
Wow! What a sensation!
Incredible, the taste is amazing... So much better, stronger and "fuller" compared to the other GSC.
Vapor smooth as butter with a very strong and long lasting aftertaste!
I love it when the flavours linger on your tongue, like a tasty reminder that makes you go "Hmmmm, terpy-terpy!" now and again.
:mmmm:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Yeah, there is a lot of aroma and flavours to disover in GSC... I have also seen significant variation between plants. I had a phenotype that tasted like hazelnut skunk but left a lingering aroma of incense in the room after vaping... but it was a small plant and the yield wasn't great.

Been tasting some Cherry Cosmos... clone-only strain from US... incredibly fresh cherry herbal flavours and sweet indica high.... very robust genetics... sometimes I mix it with some outdoor lemony Amnesia for the cherry lime cordial flavour ... It 's getting difficult to get work done! :smug:

Haze Mister,
Reactions: LesPlenty

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
started dipping into my last nug of Triple Chocolate Chip tonight ... was definitely one of my favorites this past year especially considering an eighth was only $35 ...

purchased last May along with the Birkinz but unfortunately it never made a return ...

20230315-203757.jpg

CANtalk

I love all the talk & pics :tup:. Keep sharing. And thx for all the love on the Jamaican Haze share :cheers:

Trainwreck in the #1 spot TGIF after a week break & it slaps :science::science:. One of the strongest & most loopy highs in a long long time :evil: 💫 . This batch wasn't very photogenic, but appearances can deceive. The nugs are small, very dense & frosty, here's a picture of the recent batch again & enjoy
098bktx7weha1.jpg

The third batch of Trainwreck I've tried over the last number of years... this strain has always impressed for strong sativa effects & high potency :nod:. Here's a wild story on this new batch I shared recently (sorry for the awkward grammar & some repetition, was another haf Friday :razz:), enjoy. Wow stuff. The high comes in waves 🌊 :rockon:.

I've had a lot of haf Fridays this year :freak:... a bunch of new batches have brought the goods in the vape :leaf:. It's usually been easier to post Saturday or Sunday :lol:. Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues.

Definitely try Trainwreck if you get a chance :nod:.

Cheers & have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Top Bottom