• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

JBone65

Lilac-Diesel-4-14-22.jpg

Bought this Lilac Diesel for ~$60/oz 6-7 mos ago. Pulled out a 1/4 oz, more in the freezer. I forgot how good it is. It was labeled "sativa" when I bought it, that probably grabbed my attention. Askgrowers.com says it's a balanced hybrid. It's an unusual combination of fruity flavor and head buzz. Interesting mixture of terpenes; terpinolene, bisabolol, valencene, caryophyllene, pinene, etc. This strain makes up a quarter of my remaining stash, so it's a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

Knewt

Lilac-Diesel-4-14-22.jpg

Bought this Lilac Diesel for ~$60/oz 6-7 mos ago. Pulled out a 1/4 oz, more in the freezer. I forgot how good it is. It was labeled "sativa" when I bought it, that probably grabbed my attention. Askgrowers.com says it's a balanced hybrid. It's an unusual combination of fruity flavor and head buzz. Interesting mixture of terpenes; terpinolene, bisabolol, valencene, caryophyllene, pinene, etc. This strain makes up a quarter of my remaining stash, so it's a pleasant surprise.
Lilac Diesel was my wake and bake this AM, sadly I only have about .05g left.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Sweet @GoldenBud! Looks really THC strong for a first vape :evil:.

Luv all the personal stash pictures :bowdown:

Blue Dream in the vape here :luv:, a good batch is a kick ass top level sativa leaning strain and experience. Amazing stuff, quite cerebral... can get racy even :science: :science:. High temps bring in the significant estimated 40% indica f/x & relaxing finish. Amazing flavors, great terps, big hits. Cheers :clap:! This is my batch again, enjoy.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

I can't think of better flavors from another strain, compared to the big Blueberry smoothness I've found in batch after batch of Blue Dream. Highly recommended try and very popular in North America, etc.

Vape on and have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Been looking forward to this: first tasting of
Ultra White Amnesia!
Love child of White Widow and Amnesia! (what a killer-combo!!!!)
75% Sativa!

Maybe the strain i was looking forward to the most from the start (=selecting seeds) but these sativas took ages to mature and were literally the last girls standing (31 october) and i'm still waiting for them to dry...
But guess what: i ran out of patience...It's just gone...
So
Even tho i know it still needs some drying (and curing) to fully enjoy...
Even tho i realise that the taste won't be there yet, that i'd better wait some more
Even tho i am aware that i might end up disappointed
Even tho that i have a variety of better tasting, fully cured goodies in my jars

Resistance is futile
Curiosity does not enable rational thinking...
Mind = stuck!
My thoughts are looped in a mantra:
"Give it to me...Give it to me...Ultra White Amnesia.. Ultra White Amnesia..
UWA!!! UWA!!! UWA!!! I want it NOW!!"

So to get rid of my own nagging i scored some small buds that are just about vape-ready!

At last the time has come to unrustle my Jimmies!

Edit: note to self: don't do elaborate sativa tastings late at night...
Now, where is that Girl Scout Cookie-jar? Or my Green Poison?
Indica, where are thou?

Last edited:

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
@666Honeybadger dude, I can feel and understand the urge, but I can also taste chlorophyll just by looking at the above image :2c:

Enjoy your product (and the Revolve) anyway!!

Franco,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
@666Honeybadger dude, I can feel and understand the urge, but I can also taste chlorophyll just by looking at the above image :2c:

Enjoy your product (and the Revolve) anyway!!

LoL
It's true, much too early for a decent tasting but i have this condition that makes me obsessively want to taste every strain from the minute i chop the plant. So even tho i have plenty good and cured stuff my mind cannot rest as long as i didn't try the latest addition.
But: once i had a try and have a general idea what to expect the "itch" is gone and i can easily wait a month or two before i break in the first jar...

So now that my itch is gone my mind can rest again while the buds cure and age...
Also like early tastings to see how the flavor develops over time.
Taste might not be on par yet but these flowers sure have some potential in them so my mind is set to peace!

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
I used to do the very same thing... for years! So, again, I really understand your desire to "taste" the new crop.
I personally stopped when I've realized that, when barely dried, everything has (for me) more or less the same taste (i.e. chlorophyll).

ETA: now that I remember, I've even done worst... Once I've dried a nug in the oven before smoking it (yes I was young, stupid, and smoking :o).

gangababa

Today's wake and bake, like usual, finds the vape half-filled with last night's leftover grounds, half-filled with abv, and half-filled with vapor.

This mathematical magic is possible because vapor doesn't take up space.

Top Bottom