• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Thx to @Summer 👍, I currently have Sour Tangie in the vape. I've had it mason jar stored for over two sears now with a moisture pack. Went with a nice nug cola and it's really potent and still very strong :science:. Count me impressed again. Here's an early picture of my batch again, enjoy.
b0w9cootskq31.jpg

Another strong sativa. Vape on and have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:
I am jealous, those buds look like they would make your eye-brows dance!

GoldenBud

LOL, I meant to say 2 years not sears there :razz:. I currently have Sour Tangie in the vape again as per that pic 👍.
2 years, wow. first, glad you have enough weed for a good price, it's not a secret i'm in cannabreak because i can't afford the prices (i live in an unfriendly THC country)

second, although the chances are really low to get mold, I'd suggest you to remove any dead leafs from the buds before you store them for year(s). the chances are low because the weed is not wet, and mold likes wet environment, but I'd suggest you to use some tweezers to remove the leafs (like the dead leaf on the right bud)

on the left bud i can see better looking leafs...

CANtalk

My routine has been pretty repetitive but that's what happens with good batches. And for a change tonight I have Viper currently in the vape :luv:. Another highly potent sativa that was #1 for years with me. The only reason it isn't anymore is because I need to find a new quality batch.

Here's a picture of my batch again when it was fresh... can't recommend it enough 👍.
p0clrex3kqx31.jpg

This estimated 90% sativa is super impressive and has notch genetics
Viper is an invigorating sativa that was bred from an indigenous Burmese landrace and a native Mexican strain known as Blackseed.

[It] doesn’t need much time before it strikes with strong, head-focused effects. Shortly after breathing out its orange-tinged smoke, smokers may feel a rush of blood to the head, characterized by a sudden pressure in the temples; an increase in salivation is also sometimes reported. What follows is a sudden change in the user’s thinking, with thoughts moving more quickly and jumping around in free association. These activated mental effects make Viper a great strain to enjoy while working on complex, work-related tasks, as well as on more open-ended creative projects like brainstorming. This bud’s ability to amplify internal monologues also makes it a good way to spark conversation in social settings. Viper’s buzzy effects tend not to be tempered by any strong physical sedation.

Time to vape and ride the wave :science: :rockon:

Thx+ for for sharing lots of great personal stash pictures, keep it up, cheers and have a nice weekend.

JBone65

Cracker-Jack-7-22a.jpg

Cracker Jack. Supposedly a balanced hybrid with 29% THC & 3.5% terpenes. Reminds me of Durban Poison in some ways possibly because of the pungent terpinolene dominant aroma. It's fresh and greasy but also a little fluffy and easy to grind. Have been saving it but couldn't wait any longer. Only have one more 1/4 oz of this in the freezer. Let the medical license expire in July to force myself to use up the too-large stash. Already missing it. I'm not gonna run out of weed, but I'm gonna run out of weed I enjoy by the end of the year. :haw::freak:
Screenshot-20220714-110307.png

Robert-in-YEG

Raspberry Hash Plant in a Starry v3 original.

This is a rare find for me. It is an interesting blend with nice taste and a wicked buzz (for me).

This is great tasting flower. After the Starry, I'll be moving to the XMax V3 Pro and XVape Fog Pro.

Robert-in-YEG

GoldenBud

Raspberry Hash Plant in a Starry v3 original.

This is a rare find for me. It is an interesting blend with nice taste and a wicked buzz (for me).

This is great tasting flower. After the Starry, I'll be moving to the XMax V3 Pro and XVape Fog Pro.

Robert-in-YEG

This strain is SO old, that even the picture in seedfinder.eu looks pretty bad (the leafs look like they have some deficiency) , because back in that days people didn't know well how to grow indoor, or something like that. how's the effect of it? like a good old strain? not too pretty buds but fantastic head/body effects?

GoldenBud,

Robert-in-YEG

This strain is SO old, that even the picture in seedfinder.eu looks pretty bad (the leafs look like they have some deficiency) , because back in that days people didn't know well how to grow indoor, or something like that. how's the effect of it? like a good old strain? not too pretty buds but fantastic head/body effects?
I really like the taste and it is a decent high. It is a nice buzz.

Today I'm doing Zack's Cake. It is a peppery tasting, and gives an intense head buzz.

Zack's Cake, also known simply as “Zack Cake,” is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Zack's Pie X Jungle Cake strains. Named for its celebrity parentage and super tasty flavor, Zack's Cake is the perfect choice for any classic hybrid lover. Much like its parent strains, Zack's Cake has a sweet and creamy fruity vanilla flavor with touches of lightly spicy herbs upon exhale. The aroma is very similar, with a spicy earthy overtone that's accented by touches of creamy fruits and sweet vanilla. The Zack's Cake high hits you a few minutes after your final exhale, offering a quick-hitting burst of sweet energy and happy euphoria. You'll feel lifted with a sense of focus that has you ready to jump on any mental task at hand. This can turn heady and unfocused at times, which can have you falling into fits of giggles before you know it. With these effects and its high 23-24% average THC level, Zack's Cake is often chosen to treat conditions such as chronic stress or anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and ADD or ADHD. This bud has fluffy long pepper-shaped bright neon green nugs with thick orange hairs and a coating of tiny minty white crystal trichomes.

Robert-in-YEG

CANtalk

TGIF with a top batch & potent Sour Amnesia in the vape right now :brow::science::evil:. It's a strong sativa (est. 80% sativa) and frosty, with known vaping clouds experience :clap:. Here's a picture of my batch again, zoomable too... enjoy.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

It follows Strawberry Cough in the vape earlier today, which kicked my ass again & was the first vape of the week ✨! HAF right now :science:. Hope y'all r 2 at some point this weekend. Cheers 👍

Robert-in-YEG

Black Jack in the V3 Pro - no bong.

If you like sativa, try this.......

Not much taste, very mild, not much vapor, but I can feel the effects.

Sativa makes me grumpy, but it still feels good.

Robert-in YEG

Top Bottom