• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Green-Crack.jpg

„Green Crack“ – I know this is known and popular, but I actually try this for the first time... and this is *nice*. Energizing like a cup of strong coffee, but also playful and inspiring. Unusually long lasting effects. Very intense fruity and herbal notes. Could be one of my new favorites.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Cherry Wine from Lake Land Hemp in Michigan. These boys honestly look quite full of trichomes, bud looks lightly colored compared to the dark green space candy I just had from Horn Creek.
1-F01-EC68-AE17-4054-BE47-95-B3451-F2-A57.jpg

I’d give 10/10, I didn’t see any information regarding this farm at all and just went ahead and pulled the trigger. Mixed with some of my mystery thc strain and feels quite nice. Gave me a couple very big sample buds too

Last edited:

CANtalk

So many new great personal pictures! Thx for sharing :tup:.

I've tried Durban Poison and Green Crack 👍 (I currently even have some Green Goblin... supposedly a pheno of Green Crack) . Both are good. Would love to get my hands on and see what a high quality batch of Durban Poison is like (mine was avg).

I'm back with Vortex currently in the vape, it tastes like a sweet fruit mix and is an ~80/20 sativa mix :luv: . A Cannabis Cup winning sativa! Here's a picture of my batch again. Frosty amber trichomes underpinning a potent experience with strong cerebral effects :science:. Huge nug too, enjoy!
y7ut4fd6wzq61.jpg

Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

JBone65

Mixed four strains 5-6 weeks ago, durban poison, strawberry cough, gelato 33 and lilac diesel.

The blend is incredibly sweet and strong. This is probably greenhouse weed considering the lower cost. It has flavor and vapor at every step from the first hit at 220° to max temperature at 430°f. Only vaping 1.5 - 2 bowls per day, and that's too much. Getting 9 brain-scrambling hits per bowl. (I probably need a T break but I like it too much.... 😬)

My io will be 21 months old in a few days. I'm trying to think positive thoughts, doubtful Hopper Labs is still in business to fix it when it breaks. I consider myself extremely lucky to be able to fully enjoy dangerously strong weed with the io. 👿.

Here's Gelato 33 and Lilac Diesel. Happy weekend!
Gelato-33-4-17-22.jpg

Lilac-Diesel-4-14-22.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I had some alien chemdog that looked like that, unusual looking texture very soft and fuzzy looking from a distance.

apricot kush live sugar in my Vrod, nothing new I've had it before and its one of my favourite concentrates but what is new is I got a 45 to 90 degree dropdown so I can use my thick walled elev8 beaker bong to dab and it was great! a lot of flavour with that raw diffusion even tough it holds so much water it was very tasty:drool:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I had some of my personal favorite Grapes of Wrath 🍇 to numb my pain through a tough NY Ranger loss

Late edit ... still 1:51 left ... it's not over
Late Late edit ... its over ... time for more 🍇

Last edited:

JBone65

Sherbet-Cookies.jpg

Screenshot-20220526-224116.png
Sherbet Cookies, Sativa hybrid, 24.17% THC, 2.13% terpenes, $50/oz out the door, from Red Dirt Sungrown, a decades-old successful Oklahoma nursery turned weed powerhouse grower in 2018. Claims to have 50 acres of greenhouse. They have 30+ strains going according to their website. The terpene profile pasted above is generic from the internet, but it indicates the strain has classic sativa terpinolene, myrcene and caryophyllene.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
one of these nugs is 17% and one 26% but which is which?????
ANSWER: Broken Coast, Up in the Sky 17% on the left and QWEST Stuffed French toast 26% on the left. yep that super frosty girl in the left is only 17% but looks nicer than the 26%. to be fair the QWEST is also quite frosty but the tricombs are very small and my camera is crap. but that broken coast bud is something special, it always seems to have been handled so delicately, it is hand trimmed and specialty cured, you only get big buds at least the size of my thumb or maybe shorter but almost twice as thick. you might occasionally get a small piece to get the weight right but if you look closely its a chunk of a big bud not a small nug, they never seem to send any nugs the size of of your thumb to the first knuckle or smaller?? its like they don't trim it and maybe make it all into oil or wax but they don't sell it in jars. the broken coast stuff mostly comes in at 16-22% so not the strongest tested weed I can get but this stuff always feels stronger than the testing says and flavours can be out of this world. if your in Canada and haven't tried them yet do yourself a favour and grab a jar;).

Baboose1948

Florence nightingale in my omni with my morning coffee. It's a new strain to me that I picked up on my first trip to a dispensary last night 🥳

Baboose1948,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Okla68

Nursing on a dispensary nug of CREAM POP flower. A Nice Hand Trimmed bud as opposed to the Hard Tumbled Rocks Ive been finding. Quite the treat !

Okla68,

CANtalk

Thx for sharing all the pics, stories and tgif! Keep it up 👍.

I bumped Vortex to #2 in the vape this Friday eve after a weekly break ... and it's kicking my butt :luv:. Sativas are excellent, try it if you can.

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Looks expensive!
Wasn't bad ... Mixed light grown so its the 2nd lowest tier of bud at the Empire Cannabis Club in Manhattan (right by Madison Square Garden). Got a quarter of the TCC and a quarter of Runtz ... with the quantity discount as both were mixed light it came to $150 including the $15 daily membership fee ...

... so far we're 1-1 against the two in a row Stanley Cup Champs and I feel fine 😎💨

gangababa

Well it was the 24K Gold, 60/40 indica/sativa that vaped like a sativa.
It is my month of June club delivery. The web can provide pictures and more info than I can.
Interesting taste, pretty flowers, undetermined results; I've been warned to expect the unexpected.

Actually, not so unexpected, the now conservative president of Uruguay was talking recently about the need to change the cannabis laws; not here and there but the whole law, all at once. Could be a harshing of my mellow.

CANtalk

TGIF 👍 & thx for sharing all the personal pictures!

Some Sour Amnesia is kicking my ass right now after Strawberry Cough in the vape :science::science:. First two bowls after another break :evil:. Very potent & racy sativas :luv:... highly recommend tries.

Here's my batch of Sour Amnesia, frosty and estimate 85% sativa / 15% indica ratio.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues, haf right now :spliff:. Just low temp vaped the Sour Amnesia, for extra potent cerebral effects :science: :clap: (320 F). Temp stepping brings the goods.

Time to listen to more music. Have a great Friday night.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I just got back from a >25 mile MTB ride this Saturday in some beautiful weather and went for an excellent batch of Trainwreck in the vape, and for the first vape of the day. Trainwreck is an amazing old-school strong sativa (estimated 90% sativa). Strong, even bracing. Here's my batch again, enjoy.

elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Ready to go :wave:

Have a great weekend.

Top Bottom