• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
not familiar with the strain??? but it looks like a legendary sativa from the fan leaves

Bad Dog,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Pink-Bears.jpg

„Pink Bears”, presumably a cross of Pink Lemonade and Gummy Bears. Tastes like grapefruit candy, makes me feel giggly and mellow at the same time. ❤️

CANtalk

Nice looking Durban Poison @JBone65 :evil:! All sativa fans should try Durban Poison a few times. I've enjoyed a batch, but it wasn't the best strain I've had... hope to try a better grow.

Lovely home grow @Consolidated21 :luv: . Oaxaca x Panama sounds excellent. and rare rare 👍. I saw it at TLT seeds through Google. Are you affiliated, buy it, or source from a friend? Would love to hear the history on how these seeds came to you :nod:.

Lots of posts here and so many great home pictures ✨. Thx for sharing!

Friday after a break, so I again I started with Strawberry Cough; it was excellent. And I currently have some top notch Trainwreck in the vape @ #2... here's a picture of the batch I picked up again :bowdown:.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

I can't recommend trying Trainwreck enough... amazing OG strong sativa cross / strain.

HAF again so sorry for any grammar / spelling issues.

Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Sweet @Consolidated21 & thx for sharing! The Ace seeds website and their offerings look awesome :drool:. Big thumbs up for growing sativas at home, I've read they're difficult. But oh so rewarding.

I'm going with this Lamb's bread again in the vape & first bowl of the day (reportedly a near pure sativa). Picked part of a nice cola :). Cheers.
mzlyhmdh7je61.jpg

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I went with Sour Amnesia again in the vape, enjoy!
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

Diesel diesel flavors. Very potent strong sativa, estimated 85/15 % sativa/indica. The strong sativa amnesia crosses have been good to me. Very uplifting, euphoric, can be racy.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited:

gangababa

Yesterday I took my monthly trip uphill to pick up the 'flavor (stash) of the month". I needed to reduce my delivery by 25% as I am accumulating faster than assimilating.
For 5 de mayo my stash is a familiar name, "White Widow"; I still have some a bit less lime-green flowers from months ago.

Curiously, looking at two different top sites resulting from a Google search, "white widow strain", I found the following curiosity.
I will not name names but will copy and paste text.

It is for such as this that names matter less than the reality that it is cannabis and cannabis cures "samsara" sickness; the human life condition of the sum of all sorrows; existential angst; that nagging discomfort of skin-wrapped-self-identity. Now the quotes.

"A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s."

"It was produced by Dutch veterans Green House Seeds in the 1990s as a cross between Brazilian indica and South Indian sativa landraces."

Sticks and words you can at me throw, but safe I am in my stoned home.

Edit: upon reading the words I've sown, I'll confirm I am 'widow' stoned.

GoldenBud

Yesterday I took my monthly trip uphill to pick up the 'flavor (stash) of the month". I needed to reduce my delivery by 25% as I am accumulating faster than assimilating.
For 5 de mayo my stash is a familiar name, "White Widow"; I still have some a bit less lime-green flowers from months ago.

Curiously, looking at two different top sites resulting from a Google search, "white widow strain", I found the following curiosity.
I will not name names but will copy and paste text.

It is for such as this that names matter less than the reality that it is cannabis and cannabis cures "samsara" sickness; the human life condition of the sum of all sorrows; existential angst; that nagging discomfort of skin-wrapped-self-identity. Now the quotes.

"A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s."

"It was produced by Dutch veterans Green House Seeds in the 1990s as a cross between Brazilian indica and South Indian sativa landraces."

Sticks and words you can at me throw, but safe I am in my stoned home.

Edit: upon reading the words I've sown, I'll confirm I am 'widow' stoned.
white widow.. one of the most brilliant names for strains, i think it means that the flowering room had only white (from fresh trichomes) feminine plants while the males are all gone long before...

so, how does it look? really white because of all the trichomes? ;)

GoldenBud,

CANtalk

I love to see the shared personal cannabis pics!

Sativas! I've never had White Widow but want to. Part of the reason is I tend to like a strong than estimated 75/25 sativa/indica ratio. Not that the 75/25 ratio is a bad thing... a number of friends are big 75/25 sativa fans. I've enjoyed that ratio too with other strains here in North America. In that 75/20 sativa ratio I wholeheartedly recommend trying Ghost Train Haze, Red Congolese and Moby Dick for a newer strain (which circles back as it's a White Widow crossed with a Haze hybrid).

Saturday good times here. I've enjoyed a great sativa strain vaping setup the last few weekends. Friday after a weekly break it first has been Strawberry Cough then Trainwreck. Saturday and today first was Lamb's Bread, then Acapulco Gold and now Blue Dream. All sativas and excellent :bowdown: :science: :evil:.

That Blue Dream is currently in the vape and I can't recommend this sativa leaning strain enough. An estimated 60/40 sativa/indica ratio known to rip surprisingly strong on the sativa side for stimulation and cerebral effects. I really enjoy vaping lemon terp sativas and strawberry sativas among a number of flavor ranges, but Blue Dream still rules the roost here for its full flavor-wise blueberry goodness. Good Blue Dream batches are sweet as well, blueberry fresh fruity. And low temp vaping a good batch of sativa leaning Blue Dream brings the cerebrally stimulating goods. Try it. I've posted it before and still can't recommend Blue Dream enough... for all cannabis fans.

Here's my batch again and a very large frosty nug. Boveda mason jar stored and still quite fragrant, enjoy.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

The first low temp vape draw is heaven for blueberry flavors ✨🌠🤩. The second draw is okay, and after that I finish vaping at a higher temp to draw out the rest of the THC and the more relaxing indica effects. Low temp vaping good Blue Dream brings the goods for sativa f/x. I'm currently on the first low temp step and feeling great. Enjoy this related Blue Dream strain literature.

New cultivars quickly rise and fall, but, whether you like it or not, Blue Dream will rip eternal.

Seek out a quality BD source & enjoy.

With all the cannabis vaping lately, it's still fit in well to being back to exercising outdoors. Finally and I'm on the athlete vaporist thread with a bunch of cool FC members sharing exercise and cannabis experiences :luv:. Lots of cool crossover on FC. Check the athlete vaporist thread out and the last few months here - https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/athlete-vaporists.5778/page-69

Saturday night HAF currently :science:, sorry for any spelling / grammar issues.

Vape on and have a great weekend.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Bad Dog
Stuffed French toast. Never heard of it but looks gurt lush (bit of Bristolian for you).
How does it taste?
its actually very delicious and a little like French toast, its sweet and a little syrupy tasting with some spices in the background but no egg flavour though:lol:. and that live sugar was actually pressed last year and is still so luscious, yes I wish it was fresher but it is still wonderful, maybe if QWEST goes medical later this year I'll sign up with them and get fresher stuff than buying from the OCS!

Top Bottom