• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Ghost Train Haze.

56p8uyzu62d41.jpg

Enjoy ur Sunday. It's Canada Thanksgiving this weekend šŸ¦ƒ; best wishes to all.

:peace: :leaf:

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Gorilla glue #4 x Melon , It does cause severe couch lock, coming in at 31% thc, and a cbd of .8%. I taste a lemony, pine, mint and a definite melon taste on the exhale. Nice and sticky. This was pretty good on the pain relief spectrum :lol:.

IMG_2634.JPG

AMiA

I have many varieties of seedā€™s not Bragg!
CANNABIS is CIVILIZED & very helpful regardless of the strain?
We all have a different relationship with this tree or plant for CIVILIZATION!
In moderation i belive is the best way to use it..like everything else in life;-)Just to may use this in a UNCIVILIZED way..

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
In moderation i belive is the best way to use it..like everything else in life;-)Just to may use this in a UNCIVILIZED way..
I really do love CANNABIS.
My program is not for all homo Sapienā€™s:
I do have one I use?
SATIVA with EXPRESSO
Hybrid to READ (80/20)
INDICA = 420 and movies & bed time.

As a Young-gun SATIVAā€™s for play.

STRAIN FLAVOR is a matter of TASTE?
This is my take for what itā€™s worth?
Magnum PI had this character named BOSLEE ( misspelled his last name most likely?) a few decadeā€™s ago?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
^^^The 'Angels had Bosley, @ataxian

Magnum had Higgins and that fine red Ferrari...along with beautiful Hawaii as a backdrop.

I envy you all those years you spent in the Islands...good times were had by you? :cool:
My house on the beach was nutā€™s $175/per month.
Hawaii was still recovering from PEARL HABOUR.
Surfing big waveā€™s and living without the rat race of the grind.
5 acres is all we had and my roommate worked asa extra for TV showā€™s.
He taught me how to grow?
Dazed & Confused however loaded!
He moved to LA? (Acting want a be?)
HAWAII is a starting point for some?
INDONEESIA (BALI) is where some journeyed on.
The SOUTH PACIFIC (mostly FRENCH ISLANDā€™s) oil glass surface and hot CIVILIZATION?
MIDDLE EAST for camelā€™s HASH.
Hawaii no seedā€™s & da FLAVOR was Epic!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Actually, it is a matter of "Budstastes" lol!

And that old Olfactory bulb too of course.
When I was in BLACK POOL my guitar friend took me to LIVERPOOL.
No CANNABIS?
Black beer kind of warm we drank with our fish & chipā€™s with brown gravy and mashed peas.
MUSIC was so outstanding I waited until HOLLAND for CIVILIZED CANNABIS NIRVANNA!

AMiA

I really do love CANNABIS.
My program is not for all homo Sapienā€™s:
I do have one I use?
SATIVA with EXPRESSO
Hybrid to READ (80/20)
INDICA = 420 and movies & bed time.

As a Young-gun SATIVAā€™s for play.

STRAIN FLAVOR is a matter of TASTE?
This is my take for what itā€™s worth?
Magnum PI had this character named BOSLEE ( misspelled his last name most likely?) a few decadeā€™s ago?
How old are?You real a realitycheck for sure.Sure it's up to you but sooner or later you find yourself in a position were you can't do shit whithout the weed,and i think you agree,that is not a CIVILIZED to enyoy the effects..You don't agree,feel free to go ahead by all means..

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Only air :/
Bugger!
Been dabbing like a devil!
IMG_20201009_142819.jpg
sooner or later you find yourself in a position were you can't do shit whithout the weed

I like to microdose...for 12 to 16 (or more) hours a day as I can barely do anything without weed (I can but life is meant to be enjoyed not endured).
Some of us have health issues that make life pretty shitty to just about unbearable without pain/mental health relief of some description, I choose natural painkillers when I can and even that can sometimes not be enough to make all days a good day.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How old are?You real a realitycheck for sure.Sure it's up to you but sooner or later you find yourself in a position were you can't do shit whithout the weed,and i think you agree,that is not a CIVILIZED to enyoy the effects..You don't agree,feel free to go ahead by all means..
62 I think sometimeā€™s?
1970 at a bathroom at the beach NORTH SIDE of the pier of my beach town full of surferā€™s.
Daze & still alive on the Pale Blue Dot in the known universe we life in a corner of as far as homo Sapienā€™s
Can see with a telescope invented by scientistā€™s in a laboratory in CIVILIZATION somewhere on the globe that has breathable air for our lungā€™s & vaporizerā€™s to cope?
CANNABIS is the secret to logic 4-CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR!

arb

Semi shaved ape
62 I think sometimeā€™s?
1970 at a bathroom at the beach NORTH SIDE of the pier of my beach town full of surferā€™s.
Daze & still alive on the Pale Blue Dot in the known universe we life in a corner of as far as homo Sapienā€™s
Can see with a telescope invented by scientistā€™s in a laboratory in CIVILIZATION somewhere on the globe that has breathable air for our lungā€™s & vaporizerā€™s to cope?
CANNABIS is the secret to logic 4-CIVILIZED BEHAVIOR!
A most civilized response.
šŸ‘Œ

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I wonder if this is the same company that makes topicals here (CA)?
Decent growerā€™s in California actually?
Central near SB nice stuff!
From North border to the Mexico border is pretty vapor friendly!
Donā€™t throw CANNABIS from CALIFORNIA under a greyhound bus?

Kins

Got some of this in my vape now,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Headspace. Full of citrus, berry, funk.

View attachment 3428
Lookā€™s so decent!
We all R so privileged to inhabit this ā€œPale Blue Dot ā€œ some call home!
Before our locationā€™s were covered in frozen water we had something simulated to provide comfort while providing a CIVILIZED existence 2 occupy our time.
CANNABIS is misunderstood?
This is my ideal 4 CIVILIZATION !

Top Bottom