• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
Galiano - Northern Lights Haze 21.7%

VVlqna3.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I love this stuff! Nice stone hits smooth, quality is on point.
I love their stuff and they are 1 of 3 LG’s I have but I basically only order them maybe twice a year so I stalk up when I do to keep me vaping for a few months and for the free shipping which at 150 is a bit pricey. Still have some northern lights haze and musk melon 🍈

but tonight is this
C418AEAE-0B61-46EF-8B7E-534394C2B1C7.jpeg

Kins

I have a lot of dispensaries close to me, but only one I like the best. It's more expensive than other places and it's a 40 minute drive. Do you guys always drive to your favorite dispensary or do you stick close to home?.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I've been rocking my new Sai with some Purple punch badder.

Trying to decide the best way to hit it. Going dry :brow: with the plain mouthpiece is so easy, but the hits are a bit hot. Using a hydrotube with a silicone adapter gives a great hit, but it's a whole fucking bumbly-fuck thing.

Either way, a little dab will do ya.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I have a lot of dispensaries close to me, but only one I like the best. It's more expensive than other places and it's a 40 minute drive. Do you guys always drive to your favorite dispensary or do you stick close to home?.
I had issues with my local shops when we moved out here.
Quality was horrendous and prices were high.
Grow your own cannabis it is easy and very cheap to do.

Alexis

Mate, I would definitely drive 40 minutes to get my much preferred plant medicines. As a sounding board, I would say you are well within your witts to continue that journey, where possible.

your local dispensaries just need to step up their game basically as well.

So no vaporizer for me tonight. A rare recent night off. Just two good edible doses and some nice strong Kava has been enough though.

I can't say how many days I will be able to resist a spontaneous vape of our freshly harvested Bluedream and Cinderella Jack however.;)

Ps. I love looking at all of your mouth watering bud thanks to all of you for posting images of it for us to look at. I would do the same myself but we don't have anything of the same class visually at least, dismal damp August weather in the United Kingdom got in the way big time this year of what could have been something really special but wasn't a disaster overall by any means.

Just not so picturesque and beautiful that's all.

Enjoy your extra fine weed people!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

I had issues with my local shops when we moved out here.
Quality was horrendous and prices were high.
Grow your own cannabis it is easy and very cheap to do.
Not everyone has the ability, space, knowledge, or patience to grow the type of cannabis that I've been spoiled by (indoor by people who know what they're doing). Sure I could grow my own, but it would have to be outdoor and it would suck by my standards. Then I would be stuck with a large amount of it that I don't want to use , and I would have no one to sell it to.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,
  • Sad
Reactions: arb

Alexis

Man that sounds nice, I would love to try some Sativa dominant strains.
For now Incredible Bulk will do,
View attachment 2829
Well to be dead straight honest man ( and by the way it's nice to engage briefly again with you after such a hectic crazy time has put so many things on hold )....

I have seen some some shots of your beautiful Incredible Bulk and it honestly made my mouth water and hearing your stories about loading up a grams worth and sitting on the couch with the mighty just before bed at night gave me a really positive Image of you enjoying such fine quality herb and I couldn't help but feel a bit envious lol!

You can always grow some sativa type stuff next time something to look forward to and consider anyway hope you're good man.

And you know what they say- the "Grass" is always greener haha!

Last edited:

CANtalk

Trainwreck. Highly recommended. This vape bowl was potent :science:... with a tingly head again (strong sativa). Here's my batch (older picture).

ykmmvt3kc8a21.jpg

I'm still big on sativas here 👍; yesterday I vaped Strawberry Cough, then Viper, then Acapulco Gold... all ++++. Today, next is Acapulco Gold (again) and then Blue Dream... more sativas :lol:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom