What's in your vape right now?

Just picked up some Blueberry...

7689-B93-D-5262-4-D7-C-BE4-A-FEE1282-ECC03.jpg

CANtalk

Very frosty @iammyself :tup:.

I picked up a fresh batch of Strawberry Cough, which has been my #1 strain for a while (good batches)... first-in-class I find... and a strong bracing sativa experience (with my low tolerance) :science::science:. I'm feeling great on it now here... Friday night :). I'm in no condition to take a picture of the batch :lol:, but I'll get a shot up tomorrow. It looks very good by the eyeball, and notably frosty for a strong sativa.

The freshness was excellent, strawberry smells and low temp vape flavors for sure.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

iammyself

Very frosty @iammyself :tup:.

I picked up a fresh batch of Strawberry Cough, which has been my #1 strain for a while (good batches)... first-in-class I find... and a strong bracing sativa experience (with my low tolerance) :science::science:. I'm feeling great on it now here... Friday night :). I'm in no condition to take a picture of the batch :lol:, but I'll get a shot up tomorrow. It looks very good by the eyeball, and notably frosty for a strong sativa.

The freshness was excellent, strawberry smells and low temp vape flavors for sure.

That strain always makes me think of Children of Men. I’ll have to watch that again, it’s been years. I’ve enjoyed the concentrate, haven’t tried the flower. I’ve seen it recently at some dispensary or another, I’ll have to find it again and get an 1/8th.

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I saw that available recently. How was it?

I really like it, more than I thought I would. I would categorize it as an after work type of effect, very relaxing and euphoric without making me want to go to bed. Taste was good too.

Relaxed,
Reactions: CANtalk

daoist

is strawberry cough the same as strawberry haze? I saw some strawberry haze last week but i went with the buddha haze because that was cheaper and is one of my favorite sativas. Still want to try strawberry cough/haze when i can get it for "normal" prices.

Last edited:

CANtalk

is strawberry cough the same as strawberry haze? I saw some strawberry haze last week but i went with the buddha haze because that was cheaper and is one of my favorite sativas. Still want to try strawberry cough/haze when i can get it for "normal" prices.
Strawberry Haze is different, but worth a try. This post has some good Strawberry Cough description links. Enjoy and share feedback on your experiences.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
That strawberry cough looks incredible 😍 Haven't had any in a few years, not since I was still smoking. Probably the first sativa I ever fell in love with, such good memories

Top Bottom