What's in your vape right now?

arb

Semi shaved ape
CSC-0547.jpg

Oldskool chemdog............first hits so terpy they make my throat spazz.
😁

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Sold as sedamen with no other name offered so I’m not sure if it’s a Proprietary created by medreleaf or what? But questionable genetics aside I feel like is apply named as it was quite sedating, a very strong indica feeling and a respectable 19.8% thc. Speckled with purple so dark it’s almost black
51CD78B8-9172-46A3-ACEF-F916DA6C2E50.jpeg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Sold as sedamen with no other name offered so I’m not sure if it’s a Proprietary created by medreleaf or what? But questionable genetics aside I feel like is apply named as it was quite sedating, a very strong indica feeling and a respectable 19.8% thc. Speckled with purple so dark it’s almost black
View attachment 1606

Sedamen? Reminds me of Young Frankenstein. "Quick, give him the sedagive"

There's the government for you. You'd think you were buying nuclear medicine by the packaging.

daoist

I made some gorilla hash oil. It was touching the border of i think i took to much. But leveled it out with some full spectrum cbd.
it was 0.5 gram hash in oil. it was so strong. It is the day after now.

Last edited:
daoist,

Benson X

Right now, I have some Jesus OG (hybrid), Wedding Cake (hybrid) and some homegrown Blueberry (Indica) from a buddy.

My (all-time) favorite strain is ATF (Alaskan Thunderfuck). Such a good strain for being focused and productive if you have projects to get done.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Bad Dog that blue dream on the OCS? If any good?
It's my kinda sativa in that it's heady without being floaty or dreamy, it has a nice relaxing feeling with a pleasant amount of mood boosting feel good 😊 but not to the point of giddiness, not super fuzzy or drifty and fairly clear. The taste is pleasant but I'm not 100% on what its flavour is, I've only had two small bowls so far. It's definitely not what I would call a flighty sativa. I buy direct from the grower.

19.1% thc 91 Krypt OG melon 🍉🍉
37BAB362-45E4-4837-9662-2F9EABAC011F.jpegCAF8A102-C1CC-4E9D-B8DD-F8B18BBC4EB0.jpeg

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Miss USA while I hunt down a few rogue worms chomping down on my garden...ughhhhhhhh I hate worms, but I love the "cost" of outdoor growing.

TwistedGray,
Top Bottom