What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
So, if it came to it. The Vapman, the Dani Fusion and then either the EMK or the Piro. The Piro would allow me to use the same torch as the other two, but doesn't offer the same temp stepping flexibility of the EMK.

That said, I'm currently on holiday with a Vapman (well 2 to be precise, an OG and a 2.0) a Dynavap and a Tempest. Probably because all of these options are super portable, and don't require glass.

old-fart

It’s a joke product. The post they were quoting all involved fake versions of existing vapes (ex: Nomad 7 when we’re currently on the Nomad 2, Cold Fusion is just theoretical at this point, etc)
sure, Cold Fusion is theoretical, but Livermore has made some fusion progress!

Given there is actually a Thermal Accumulator why not a thermal discombobulator? :-)

Also, given the crazy shit here, who knows!

Finally, a bluetooth flow sensor is pretty much required nowadays.

old-fart,
  • Haha
Reactions: Octavia

PrematureEvaporation

Nice to see the Solo 3 getting some love in here.

For those who are hearing all the praises from loving owners but are hesitant after using the older devices - this one is faster, more powerful, more versatile and hits HARD if you need it to. Outside of general looks and the glass stem system the S3 is a different beast to the Arizers of the past :tup:

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Vapman
Toad
Bullpen heroes: Lotus/FW7/Mi2/etc

Think I came full circle this year on both butane and conduction. I find torches offer a level of fine control that takes just a bit more doing on battery. And it’s probably my current headspace but I’ve really come to value conduction’s more “full-bodied” effects.

Tough to beat the Vapman and Toad for all of you microdosing aesthetes out there. ✌️

Oden

ZX
Mercury
Tetra P80

My ZX is still my favorite! Since I've owned it, since the first ZX drop in 2023, and in a few months it will be 2 years.
So great longevity for this little king with a big heart.
I recently acquired the Mercury from CH to test the wireless in this vaping category, and I find it great, and very high quality for a metal vaporizer.
Pure joy with the matrix bowl.
Perfect for evening sessions because unlike my ZX the effects are different... very sedative.
ZX gives me exactly the effects I've always wanted from cannabis consumption.
It's the pinnacle.
And finally my trusty TP80 which still remains my favorite portable vaporizer since 2021.
I use it every day instead of the ZX at the moment because I'm taking the time to make my ZX wireless.

My next purchase will be the tornado because I find that it's the vape that stands out the most from the others lately, and it's totally different from what I currently have.

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
Since I dislike batteries and plastic, I only have butane powered vapes.

Vapman - my absolute go to
Sticky brick or brick style - sometimes you need to macrodose
Dynavap M - old reliable, not the best but my go to when out of the house on the move. Indestructible

coolbreeze

Since I dislike batteries and plastic, I only have butane powered vapes.

Vapman - my absolute go to
Sticky brick or brick style - sometimes you need to macrodose
Dynavap M - old reliable, not the best but my go to when out of the house on the move. Indestructible
This is my basic kit, too. I've used this combo daily since I started vaping. :clap::tup::rockon:

But I also turn on my DBV, ZX, CouchLog and Woodscents when I get up in the morning.

PrematureEvaporation

This is my basic kit, too. I've used this combo daily since I started vaping. :clap::tup::rockon:

But I also turn on my DBV, ZX, CouchLog and Woodscents when I get up in the morning.
I’ve had all three of those too!

If you threw in an induction heater for conditions like wind then you’ve got a trio that can handle pretty much any use case

SB for big on demand hits, vapman for a slower sort of session, and then DV with IH for a bit of both that also handles adverse conditions and offers easy no fuss repeatability

Best of all is you can have an all wood trio which is always a bonus ;)

Flotsam

IMG-5915.jpg
so do tell what are each of these pictured?

coolbreeze

so do tell what are each of these pictured?
Clockwise, leopardwood Sticky Brick Hydrobrick Maxx w/hydratube; Old Head Hot Rod, a ceramic rod ballvape in walnut with cherry; dyed, stabilized Vong with ziricote Futo stash; cherry Flux Deluxe IH. The Hot Rod can also drive the Maxx.

Flotsam

LOL thank you !

I am thinking that is probably only a small part of your collection. Do tell what do you use/recommend for portable vapes? just curious

Last edited:
Top Bottom