What would be your Trinity of vapes?

old-fart

Vapman riding high! ; )
I added a "normalized" column to make a little sense of the data. Since I'm new to the hobby, I don't recognize all the abbreviations used on this site, so I likely missed a few. I don't know why, but I'm into this, so if anyone wants to help me, let me know. Also, most of the posts are from more than a year ago, so their choices may have changed.

Topping the chart now:
Tinymight Variant27
DynaVap Variant27
Vapman Variant25
Mighty Variant18
Firewood Variant17
Anvil12
Flowerpot Variant11
Bowle Variant11
VapBong Variant8
Sticky Brick Variant8
Solo Variant8
MiniVAP Variant7
Couchlog7
Underdog Variant6
Toad6
Tetra Variant6
Splinter Variant6

Last edited:

4-Aces King-High

Pax 1 my first real good vape experience
Firefly 1 my favorite ritual vape
Dynavap the goa

I added a "normalized" column to make a little sense of the data. Since I'm new to the hobby, I don't recognize all the abbreviations used on this site, so I likely missed a few. I don't know why, but I'm into this, so if anyone wants to help me, let me know. Also, most of the posts are from more than a year ago, so their choices may have changed.

Topping the chart now:
Tinymight Variant27
DynaVap Variant27
Vapman Variant25
Mighty Variant18
Firewood Variant17
Anvil12
Flowerpot Variant11
Bowle Variant11
VapBong Variant8
Sticky Brick Variant8
Solo Variant8
MiniVAP Variant7
Couchlog7
Underdog Variant6
Toad6
Tetra Variant6
Splinter Variant6
Anvil,Venty,ZX

Anvil,Venty,ZX
Seeing Double,HiLiter Core,Stunner and AngusOG

GnarlyVandal

Tempest
Dynavap
Firewood 7

Tempest is all I’m using right now. Never ending honeymoon with this thing.
Love my dyna and armoured cap, I would replace it with a tornado though… which apparently works very well in the wand.
Firewood 7 was the device that helped me fuck combustion so I’ll always hold onto that hybrid bad boy.

PrematureEvaporation

Topping the chart now:
Tinymight Variant27
DynaVap Variant27
Vapman Variant25
Mighty Variant18
Firewood Variant17
Anvil12
Flowerpot Variant11
Bowle Variant11
VapBong Variant8
Sticky Brick Variant8
Solo Variant8
MiniVAP Variant7
Couchlog7
Underdog Variant6
Toad6
Tetra Variant6
Splinter Variant6
The tinymight topping the chart is no surprise, it’s such a great enthusiast vape. Not for me after owning one but I’ve always understood the hype

The ratio of portables to desktops is hardly a surprise either

What is surprising is the next 5 being conduction heavy devices. Would not have called that one! I love conduction vapes personally

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Right now mine is:
- Underdog
- FW9
- IQ2

Hoping to land a Toad or another pure convection portable to replace the Underdog and complete my portable trifecta, though the Underdog will always have its own place.
Updating after almost a full year, but my current trinity is:
- Tempest: home and concentrate use
- Toad: microdosing and hiking use
- Firewood 9: general around town use, or when I don’t want to bother with tracking the toad’s timing

Honourable mentions:
- Dynavaps, specifically the 2020 ti tip: Used heavily before the tempest, will try them again once I pick up a nice indica. Will probably move them to my camping/backpacking kit for next year.
- Underdog: Still love it, but the slow heat up has reduced it to occasional usage.
- Firewood 7: fell out of rotation with my 9 but it’s back as my preferred sharing device. It’s got more of a harsh note than my 9, but it’s so reliable as long as I pay attention to the buzz

Last edited:
Top Bottom