• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Vaporware

I would go with a solid desktop and 2 different portables I think.

For me that would be:

FlowerPot (but this could be swapped with an InV1 or any other convection desktop with at least a similar amount of power).

Firewood 7 (solid portable with a hybrid heater).

Nomad or Toad (again this could be swapped with some others in the on demand convection category, but these check the most boxes for me as portables).

I only put them in third because I don’t have mine yet so I can’t fairly rank them against the others I have.

I’d also give an honorable mention to VapCaps with induction heaters and high quality cartridges or other super small portables, but there are some drawbacks that keep them out of the top 3 for me. I haven’t tried a rosin cartridge yet though… :sherlock:

Conduction vaporizers can be very good too, but only the hybrid heater makes my top 3 right now. I just really prefer on demand rather than session usage patterns.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
There are a few dream devices that will probably knock these out of the running when I finally get my hands on them. However I will limit myself to three that I currently own. First two are easy: Tinymight and Firewood7. The last one took me a while, but I think it would be my Triihouse Lily. It's a fantastic little brick that is really something special. It was a real toss up between that one, the Vapman, or the Shammer. oh or the Mi3.

Glad I don't really have to limit myself to three!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Interesting thread......

Flowerpot b1 baller - taste, power and versatility
Tinymight - taste, power, versatile and portable
Dynavap with ih - convenience, feel in hand, variety of stems

Wow. Not one concentrate device there for me. Love me rosin but deep down I'm a herb man. But if I included a 4th it would be a concentrate vape (d cup or M22).

cptofnthng

Why no p80?
Tinymight, Firewood7, Collyland OAB?

Tough for me to do just three now, because Cloud Connoisseur Halo and Atlas have turned it to five with all the glass too lol
Edith: i could also mention mine: crafty, halo, bowle. Covers most bases for me. Never owned a tinymight, got rid of OAB and p80. and im still waiting on my fw7 until corona is resolved enough to travel, so that my american relatives can bring it over :)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
1)My Glass ball logs (work name Reality vaporizer :D ) Ease of use , purity of concept (no wires or heaters in the airpath) and level extraction.
2)Gn0mes Purity (cannot beat all glass) , quick results 14mm needs only 20 secs heating , aesthetics (i just love dimples), monster hits
3) Halo-log Purity of concept (only SS and glass in the airpath) , i love watching the light , boost feature delivers instant ramp up .
---------------------
If i have to choose vapes that i havent made
1) TuboX paired with 200w mod - Unparalleled precision . Quick heat up . Thick vapor.
2) Tinymight - Jack of all trades , Love the size . Performance is also very good.
3) Underdog - Beautiful aesthetics ,very reliable , delivers nice hits off small amounts and it is made by one of the coolest guys on FC.

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
1. Firewood 7
It's a fantastic vape that I just bonded with immediately.

2. Simrell MVS + Fluxer Flite
The Flite with it's pulse heating makes my vapcap into my smoothest setup. It's also my only rig I can use with concentrates. I also like using my mvs as a mouthpiece for my fw7.

3. TetraX
I sold my 2 P-80s and kept the TetraX. Far more comfortable and more choices in mods. I can go with 1, 2, or 3 batteries. Definitely not as pretty as the P-80 though. Tetra IMHO has the best taste of any vape I've tried.

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Interesting thread......

Flowerpot b1 baller - taste, power and versatility
Tinymight - taste, power, versatile and portable
Dynavap with ih - convenience, feel in hand, variety of stems

Wow. Not one concentrate device there for me. Love me rosin but deep down I'm a herb man. But if I included a 4th it would be a concentrate vape (d cup or M22).
You can use your dynavap for concentrates

angular ocelot

1, elev8r, for when nothing else will do.
2, tinymight, for the day to day.
3, aria, easy conduction for the walk to work and wont make me cry if i have to throw it in the canal while running from the police.

4, secret dynavap concealed in my anus, ready for the apocalypse/prison.

vapirtoo

HaHa I hope we can be cell mates!

The front of my lineup would be:
Vapbong with carb. Best desktop I've ever used! My daily driver.
Supreme V3, This is my standard for all heavy hitters.
Magic flight launch box, old school portable updated with
the new jetpack. This vape got me started, so I have mad flow
with this one. It is my only outdoors vape.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Why no p80?

Edith: i could also mention mine: crafty, halo, bowle. Covers most bases for me. Never owned a tinymight, got rid of OAB and p80. and im still waiting on my fw7 until corona is resolved enough to travel, so that my american relatives can bring it over :)

TetraP80 is it beautiful workhorse, not to mention all my RBT, but Tinymight and Firewood7 are far more versatile and valuable to me, specifically the low end tasty clouds through jayhooks!

Tafée Bowle is another great one, among others... But yeah I already went past the three to include my Cloud Connoisseur plugins with Collyland sooo :ko:

Zillacon

🤠🤠🤠🤠
-Fw7- Hits all marks for versatility, ruggedness, and transportability. Really when I think of a portable, this is what I think of. Toss it in your bag with a full cell and some nug in a container and you can go anywhere.

-Milaana2- The heaters are so mild, but with a slow long draw can create quite the punch. Flavor is everything for this choice, as the slower heater really develops the flavors to a symphony that is irresistible to the pallet.

-iHeat plug in- Heats up fast, and can chalk a bong in little time. I choose days specifically not to use it as my other vapes would just be collecting dust. A solid performer that has stolen my heart from ease of use and consistent hits.

Top Bottom