What were your 4/20 acquisitions?

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
I went all-in on butane with an Anvil (early but w/ 420 cash) then a Vapman Classic (on 420 w/ Black Friday cash). Think I’m done for the year unless Dan Morrison emails a golden ticket.

Also picked up 12g of premium flower (Jack Herer and friends) and 1g of temple ball hash bc that’s apparently something you do with a Vapman.

Mndeadhead

I went a little crazy this year after getting nothing last year, the savings and temptation were just too great! :mental:
I didn’t get any vapes but I did cave & scooped a 8.5” Hamm’s Cone on super sale (a piece I’ve always wanted) and thought I was done. Until that is, I discovered there’s now a Stüdenglass Kompact, it’s less than a foot tall and much less volume than the OG but still the same price (go figure). Instead of the heinously stupid regular price of $600, both were reduced to scandalous $420 so I still definitely got ripped off:rofl:but I’m hoping it’ll be righteous with Flowerpot and Herborizer.
scored a B2 that came on 420, which pairs nicely with my full size stundenglass that was a gift from my step son. Monster rips for sure, but notice that a lot of the taste is stripped away. It hits like a truck, but just a lot less of the terpy taste. will be interesting to see if the smaller globes make any difference. I pulled my mini globe back out last night and found that be a tastier experience, and feel like was still getting just as large rips. The SG looks awesome, and it works great for my gal, and its easy to use, but i think you will find the taste lacking.

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
1. OG Ti Grasshopper
2. Stuff to make a TiTi that immediately fell apart the first time I picked it up after finishing the burn off lol (coil was on snug before heated, must have expanded with the heat cause the post slid out. Thankfully my CH heat shield caught it so it didn't fall onto the desk at 650F)
3. Prrl Ember pipe (and a 3rd white Neo I was hoping to put back on /r/EntExchange, I only wanted the pipe. Hopefully my neighbor buys it lol)
3. Titaniummight long stem
4. Auber RDK 200
5. CH heat shield + post + some of the screw things to make my own base for them
6. 9 new grasshopper batteries
7. Sticky Brick/HotRod bowl

Scrutinizer

After flip-flopping back and forth between the Vong (i) & Chill combo from the Dynavap website and a Tinymight, I opted for the Vong (i) & Chill combo. Mostly because it can be had at a bargain now, whereas the Tinymight will likely be the same if I decide to try it out in a month or three.

Also took advantage of living near a state with a more "mature" recreational market space to stock up on some bargain ounces. Where I am right now, "big 420 sale" means that the $55 1/8ths were on sale for $50 - a few hours drive brought much friendlier pricing. And since I had a need for some long-term storage I picked up a few C-Vaults as well.

Topping things off I got a Briilant Cut Grinder "factory second" with the fine grind option that should arrive by the end of the week.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
After flip-flopping back and forth between the Vong (i) & Chill combo from the Dynavap website and a Tinymight, I opted for the Vong (i) & Chill combo. Mostly because it can be had at a bargain now, whereas the Tinymight will likely be the same if I decide to try it out in a month or three.

Also took advantage of living near a state with a more "mature" recreational market space to stock up on some bargain ounces. Where I am right now, "big 420 sale" means that the $55 1/8ths were on sale for $50 - a few hours drive brought much friendlier pricing. And since I had a need for some long-term storage I picked up a few C-Vaults as well.

Topping things off I got a Briilant Cut Grinder "factory second" with the fine grind option that should arrive by the end of the week.
good call on the vong, tinymight is never on sale so you can grab it anytime. as for those discount oz if you want to turn something dry and dusty back to a premium product check this out, all the pertinent info is in the first post.
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-correct-way-to-store-your-bud.52331/

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So talk to me about the straight fab. I grabbed one on Black Friday, but I just doesn't come close to making the reach test yet. But so many people love that design.

Yeah I always want to reach for mine, but the mouthpiece, primarily the narrow neck tube though also the flat thick mp itself, and its unnecessary draw restriction usually prevent me... I do love everything else about it :2c::\

JollyGreenGiant

I got a chance to break in the Crafty +. It’s a nice little travel unit, and it sure extracts beautifully.

The new CH 3” grinder also arrived. I haven’t used it yet…. But I’ll take some decent photos of it. The brilliant cut girders are far better finished, but the Cannabis Hardware grinder has some awfully serious looking blades - it might be a little rough around the edges, but I’ll forgive it, if it performs well.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I didn't go hog wild on new stuff this year.
Only:
* Various adapters and tools from TRWW
* Nameless Conduction vape from TRWW
* An HLT kit (not a 4/20 sale, the drop was just well-timed)
* An HLT shield from Ed's TNT
* A lil' straight fab from Calibear
* Some grass from my local shop (union protected)

checkyourlibido

Since the 4/20 sale is still going on, does the j-hook and Glass Cap I bought today from TRWW count?
Yeah, that counts, very nice. I wanted to order some stuff, but several items that were in my cart are now sold out. Since they charge for shipping, I'm better off just waiting for them to restock and paying full price.

Top Bottom