What were your 4/20 acquisitions?

JollyGreenGiant

What new toys did ya’ll pick up on 4/20?

I’ll start:

1. Cannabis Hardware Flowerpot Pro system/kit.
2. Cannabis Hardware new 3 piece 3” fine vape grinder
3. S&B Crafty+ (will almost never use, but wanted something ultra portable that takes the S&B dosing capsules “just in case”)
4. Another set of S&B boar cleaning brushes

Really looking forward to playing around with the CH system. Looks VERY promising.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Picked up a Mega Globe mk2 and The Great Lakes Predator recycler from Sneaky Pete

Crop-28_63e01709-0ebd-45f5-a0c2-7c658573e254.jpg

1_3173b7ea-d231-48f5-bc3b-df0a07e56655.jpg

JollyGreenGiant

I happened to receive the Anvil two days before 4/20, but wasn’t really a 4/20 purchase. Other than that, just a nice eighth of 710 Labs flower. :)

Oh sweet! I didn’t even know 710 labs did 8ths, I usually see 1/2 oz and on rare occasions 1/4 oz. Which strain did you go with?

JollyGreenGiant,
Reactions: acstorfer

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I kept it simple and just picked up a factory second BCG--pretty hard to tell why its a factory second without really inspecting it! But, I just found out which Toad I got in the most recent batch! Maybe not quite a 420 pick up, but I'm excited for it!

GoldenBud

Well, in NYC relatively shitty ounces cost about 200, and in maine on 420 primo stuff was going for 150 an O, so i figured i couldnt afford not to lol. Im not up there that often, and 420 only comes once a year :).
and it's only 5$ for 1gr of top shelf HAND TRIMMED weed, (trim bags just suck!)
it's more than good :lol:
you did the smart move here... hehe... getting big amount is the real deal
the only VAS you should have is something like.... AAS? getting new CVaults etc'.... you know

@letter never sent this is the next generation of trichomeness for sure.... amazing pheno

Last edited:

stonewatcher

I picked up quite a few goodies this year.

1. Sapphire Dish for my CannabisHardware V-Rod
2. Brilliant Cut grinder
3. A Yocan Uni Pro 2.0 (wanted a USB-C 510 vape)
4. 510 threaded heated dab tool for use with the Sapphire Dish
5. "stick" type 510 battery with USB-C for the above tool

Also purchased two ounces of flower, a half ounce of concentrate, and a few Live Resin carts on Easter. My local dispensary had %15 off everything on Easter. The 4/20 sales were lackluster ($1 joint with purchase, 100mg of edibles if you spend $150, etc.

I went a little overboard but have no regrets. Everything listed should be arriving in the mail in the coming days :rockon:

Top Bottom