What were your 4/20 acquisitions?

GoldenBud

New genetics are almost as new vapes, almost..
i agree.. and the price you pay for an O is like a top gear vape (or for like few Os where it's completely legal) ... it's a part of the 420 holiday, get top shelf weed!
iagree.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Low and behold I ended up buying more glass! American made though at least and still a great price: 42% off, thrilled to support Pittsburgh shop Curated Flame, ordered through Instagram directly with the owner who is hooking me up with little extras on top of the fantastic sale... also Good Vibes Boro on IG has little glass scoop tools 50% off and 20% off his other stuff, so I got a nice 19/19 bent stem and ordered a color beaded 14mm hook from him as well...

Jams67

I was hoping to get a rio and a press but no deal came up over here in the uk so went with some other cracking deals;

1. Vong i
2. Mega globe dark glass
3. Mega globe cage
4. Carbed pass through adapter
5. Some different coloured whip hose
6. Dimpled J hook
7. Easy flow glass honey tower
8. Easy flow glass the bubble

Managed to pick up a sticky brick maxx for £100 if eBay just before 420 too.

I’m working away from home so next week will be like 420 Christmas :D😁

jasp3r

Not going to lie I went a little nuts. Scooped up a healthy supply of some tasty Resin around 22 g and even got a 710 labs gram of Rosin for free!

Besides that I went a little nuts and anticipate probably selling a few things I got if they don't fit into my reach test.

1. Rick Bird Barry Custom Milkball
2. Mad Heaters Reloads and a Revolve
3. Anvil XL Bowls, Gold/Green Heatshields, XL Mouthpieces (No regrets here)
4. Minivap accessories and the new WPA
5. Second Inspire Wand (or here)
7. Coil for my Inverzion plus balls balls and balls (or here)

Kind of wanted a hydrotube for my minivap but oh well. There may be a RWW order on the horizion but let's hope not for the sake of my wallet

Edit milkball came. It rocks.

Last edited:

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
My day of purchase was approximately 60 grams of flower from a dispensary for $268. Although due to a flaky induction heater and continued sales going on I finally caved and ordered a E-Nano XL yesterday. Here is a pic of some of the flower, it's pretty good for the price IMO.
IMG-20220423-162141-1.jpg

DJLocks

Ispire wand + Vong(i) + smoked mini-globe from vgoodiez.

The wand+vong combo is so damn good. Lot of fun pulling it through a water piece past the click with the wand still on, just going by what the vapor looks like to keep from combusting.

Knewt

My 420 was 2 days late, on Friday (422), I got my 24 hour notice from Vestratto. I am also on the road and in a week or 10 days I will spend my last night in Denver. I will load up before going back to my much more expensive state.

Cannabiker

I was in the first round for both the Revolve and the Anvil, and I joined the ball vape revolution with a DCE in February. To top that off, I took a trip to Goo Roo Designs to pick up their hookah a few weeks ago (yes, I could have saved if I waited, but GAS knows no calendar). With all that, my VAS is at an all-time low, so instead of more gear I picked up a couple of eighths at the dispensary (Hell's Bells and Sunset Sherbert) for a change from my 2021 crop.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I went a little crazy this year after getting nothing last year, the savings and temptation were just too great! :mental:
I didn’t get any vapes but I did cave & scooped a 8.5” Hamm’s Cone on super sale (a piece I’ve always wanted) and thought I was done. Until that is, I discovered there’s now a Stüdenglass Kompact, it’s less than a foot tall and much less volume than the OG but still the same price (go figure). Instead of the heinously stupid regular price of $600, both were reduced to scandalous $420 so I still definitely got ripped off:rofl:but I’m hoping it’ll be righteous with Flowerpot and Herborizer.

cvs8floz

I have a nice B1 setup that I use daily, I didn't see the need to buy more vapes or accessories that end up in a drawer. I also cleaned up my desk area and put everything not related to the B1 in storage, which freed up quite a bit of space. I did take advantage of the Sensi Seeds 50% off 4/20 deal, got close to 30 auto seeds from at least 15 different strains for about $100.

checkyourlibido

I have a nice B1 setup that I use daily, I didn't see the need to buy more vapes or accessories that end up in a drawer. I also cleaned up my desk area and put everything not related to the B1 in storage, which freed up quite a bit of space. I did take advantage of the Sensi Seeds 50% off 4/20 deal, got close to 30 auto seeds from at least 15 different strains for about $100.
OH nice, seeds are the way to go!!!

Yeah, B1 is all I need as well. I have sold the rest, pretty much. Even though if I was buying today, I'm a cheap batard, to save the money I'd get a B-Zero.

Even though I enjoy the B1 with the shovelhead more. I like it more than the B2. The B1 airflow just hits me right.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Good to see you around these parts @pxl_jockey - it’s been awhile!!

I wasn’t planning on doing much shopping this year, but then I started itching, and I just had to scratch!
Some on sale, some not, I got a few things over past few weeks:
Stache Rio
Anvil
Qomo + quartz cups
A bunch of glass adapters/general accessories

I need a t-break from testing the Anvil and Rio.

Adobewan

Good to see you around these parts @pxl_jockey - it’s been awhile!!

I wasn’t planning on doing much shopping this year, but then I started itching, and I just had to scratch!
Some on sale, some not, I got a few things over past few weeks:
Stache Rio
Anvil
Qomo + quartz cups
A bunch of glass adapters/general accessories

I need a t-break from testing the Anvil and Rio.
Nice haul for someone just scratchin'!

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I went a bit beyond what I expected to but this is the list:

1. Mad Heaters Revolve and Reload
2. OG Omni XL
3. Dynavap green rugged case
5. KCFormulations top storage tray

Now just waiting for everything to arrive 🤣

Edit: Also waiting for the hammer to fall when the wife sees the CC bill for April 😵🙈🥺

Last edited:
Top Bottom