What were your 4/20 acquisitions?

SirGanjaVapeAlot

Second update: Found the most random ad while looking for local shops stocking dynavap parts and found a guy selling a untouched OG Nonavong XLS and like new Omni 21 for $100 together because he didn't like the vapes.

VAS is strong. Too strong. @#$?!

average_joe

I bought the X-max v3 pro, Sticky Brick Jr, Sticky Brick Hydromaxx and XQ2 by Arizer, the last one was sent by UPS and its been a nightmare and hope no one else has these issues and I will never use UPS again ever. Found a scam scheme going on here in Chile, they sent me and emal saying the item was over $3.000 USD so they had to pay a customs broker and I have to pay for it now, that is not true as an XQ2 is not even close to that price, contacted Arizer and they just kept sayin the same over and over and they wouldnt pay any attention to what I was saying, Arizer kept saying I need to know the laws from my country, the laws here are clear, 26% of the total import price (item+ shipping) and nothing more for anything under $3.000 and after complaining a lot I got an email from UPS saying that "it is a fee from them that they always charge for any order over $30" and Arizer or I have to pay it or the package will be UPS property, that sounds nothing like the free shipping Arizer claimed. Tried contacting UPS from the states and they are denying they charge any extra fee over and over, even when I showed them the emails from UPS Chile.

So thats my story I hope to love my Stickies and Xmax, but for Arizer.... was a huge fan but after buying the Solo, the Air, the Solo II, the V Tower, the Extreme Q and now the XQ2 and having this kind of service now I think I wont support them anymore, it was very sad that they couldnt care at all about what UPS is doing or saying.

Sorry for sharing my bad news, I know its always better to cheer ppl up but this might help some ppl to avoid UPS or buying straight from Arizer, anyone other seller had XQ2 out of stock by the time :(.

Principal Guy

What new toys did ya’ll pick up on 4/20?

I’ll start:

1. Cannabis Hardware Flowerpot Pro system/kit.
2. Cannabis Hardware new 3 piece 3” fine vape grinder
3. S&B Crafty+ (will almost never use, but wanted something ultra portable that takes the S&B dosing capsules “just in case”)
4. Another set of S&B boar cleaning brushes

Really looking forward to playing around with the CH system. Looks VERY promising.
1. Sticky Brick Maxx
2. Magma Obsidian bubbler for volcano
3. GooRoo HD 3-piece bubbler
4. Stashlogix Rino smell-proof briefcase
5. Lots of medical flower (new for my state, MN)

pxl_jockey

Just a dude

someTooL

Probably the best 420 of my time around thermal extraction. This years most coveted acquisition…A working BLUE VAPMAN STATION I
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Last edited:

Texus

Probably the best 420 of my time around thermal extraction. This years most coveted acquisition…A working BLUE VAPMAN STATION I
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
My Vapman Station just arrived. And part of a really endgame 4/20:

-HD 3-piece Goo Roo Bubbler
-Ted's TNT new sherlock glass j-hook
-Oregon Glass Works 14mm male right angle dimpled glass for FW7 and right angle 14mm male to 14 female adapter to turn Stache RIO into Anvil AIO.
-used Halo plus great Wooden 18mm bowls with built in plug.
-even grabbed Boundless Tera when I could get it for under $70 shipped
-OWW v4 Micro and BSS too because I couldn't be stopped.

checkyourlibido

UPS is the worst, drivers are lazy liars, not surprised there would be thieves, blackmailers in other country apparently too?? Holding your package for ransom
In my experience, UPS and FedEx are the absolute worst. I've had USPS bring packages in multiple times that were just tossed outside by UPS and FedEx. But I've had bad experiences with all of them. Somehow, Amazon seems to have the best service for me. Hopefully it's not just because they are new.

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: Planck

coolbreeze

2- .5 ozs
Prrl Neo
Neo Convectorium
Endless Knot Basic Vapman
Black Limba Flip Brick
Green Anvil heat shield; lg bowl;
Padauk Anvil Futostash

Boy, when you see it laid out it's downright immodest. Fortunately I'm too satisfied to feel too ashamed!

Yeah I'm curious about that perc as well. Will definitely report my findings. I'm no seasoned glass/water user though.
I have one of those and I love it. It's not really spectacular in use, but there's something about it where it's completely satisfying. It doesn't seem like it's doing much, but the vapor is cooled, moisturized, and very tasty. It's really comfortable to hold and the joint is placed far from your face so it's a really nice hand-bubbler for torch vapes. It's such a lovely piece that it's a treat to use, especially for situations that focus more on flavor than copious cooling.

Last edited:
Top Bottom