What Vape(s) do you Own?

graywulf

Vapor Genie - Love the thing. You just have to learn it. My friends hate it, but they are rather impatient smokers. If you have dry, fine herb you can get lots of visible vapor out of this tiny bowl. The hardest part is learning how long to hold the lighter and how far away. After a while dosing becomes second nature (some clues are heat of the air, taste of the vapor, length of time holding lighter). As a newb though it's easy to get either no vapor, or scorch the bowl. I use to have to mix the bowl, but I found having really fine herb will produce even ABV. Very efficient.

Vaporite - Never heard of it? That's probably a good thing. It's an inexpensive box/whip vape. It's impossible to get a nice even vape, it scorches often, it decides to shut off on it's own (banging it on the table fixes it temporarily), and the whip is partially melted where it meets the bowl.

graywulf,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
graywulf said:
Vaporite - Never heard of it? That's probably a good thing. It's an inexpensive box/whip vape. It's impossible to get a nice even vape, it scorches often, it decides to shut off on it's own (banging it on the table fixes it temporarily)
Yep you know its a quality made in China vape when you can smash the innards around and it make it re-function again. Always a true sign of 'craftsmanship' right there :p

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Jericho99

VaporWarez: Love this thing and cherish it. It delivers great hits, is pretty efficient, and came with some great goodies. I love using it with friends and when I have the time.

Vapor Genie:This is my semi-portable vape. I call it semi-portable, because I kind of find it impractical to carry around with a lighter in my pocket to hit, but rather, if I know I'm going to be out and someone else's house, I'll bring it. I have yet to encounter a true portable which I can just whip out in any situation, and have it be both stealthy and efficient. Maybe the Launch Box or the Iolite in the future.

I'm thinking about purchasing another vape for college, but I still need to think about that one...

Jericho99,

chucku

Charles Urbane
In order of acquisition.

BC vape (retired, ugh)

Vapir one v 5.0 (retired, leaks from top, herb drawer, decent bags)

Iolite (still trying to get satisfactory results)

VG - wish it had a larger bowl

Extreme (replaced stock 3 ft whip with 5 ft of silicone tubing)

It is ok with bags but outstanding with the long whip. It is the ultimate lazy mans vape since I can hit it while in bed. It also seems to be among the most intuitive and easy to use vapes available. Amazing how it can hit so smooth yet so hard at the same time.

MFLB - works well but batteries and charger are a pita

Primo MZ with 13.5 vdc transformer - big clouds, incredible efficiency

chucku,

Jacopone

In order of acquisition:

Natural Goods
Aromed 4.0
VaporGenie
Iolite
Vapman
Launch Tube
Launch Box

I have been now impatiently waiting for the Purple-Days.

I guess I need to stop buying vaporizers or I will have to open an exposition one day since I dislike giving them away.

Jacopone,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
first vape was a VG
then got a Natural Goods Vape
Then I got the Iolite, followed by the Extreme v.3....
since then I have added a Vaporstar too my collection and sold my natural goods in order too put myself onto the waitlist for the PD.
there are two more vapes at work (vaporwares and another extreme) but I don't count those as mine.

DevoTheStrange,

relakit

Just got my V-Tower last week and I LOVE IT. First vape and first time vaporizing. It's the best.

relakit,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
purplechango said:
The eBay Box...lol
Finally....we found a phrase for those type of vapes :lol:

updates.....just got the IO

god damn I love this thing.

also got my BM bowl for my vrip wand...Ill get pics up in the vrip thread very soon. Keep a watch on it ;)

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
I've had china crap box, bc dome, vapir classic portable, 2 vapir one ver 5.0's .
I have 2 vapir mini's, an Extreme,a Purple Days, a Iolite, and 2 Silver Surfers.
I will be picking up some glass soon for hydration and cooling for the SSV and PD as they are the ones that get the most use. That should round out the collection.

Edit: guess you could just read my sig.

highendvapes,

Soaper

Vapezilla, Iolite, Myrtlezap & Easy Vape digital. I had a SSV & Vapman but I passed them on to a smoker in the hopes they would help convert her to vapor. She hasn't stopped combustion completely yet, but maybe soon!

My wish list only has Da Buddha left on it :)

Soaper,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
started off with a handcarved teak vaporgenie, made my hakko wand, and now got my PD.. Not sure what i'm getting next, hehe.

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
AZN - with your glass collection, you need to get an Herbo or VHW to compliment them for sure!

Just trying to remember the order that I bought them but it goes something like this:

BC Vaporizer
BC Vaporizer with Alien Head as the base
Vriptech with Heat Gun
Inavap
Vapordoc
Fogger
SuperVapezilla
Evolutions VII
Vaporfection
Aromazap
Extreme
SSV
PD
i-inhale/iolite
Vriptech Heat Wand

stonemonkey55,

chloe

vaporwarez 3g - main workhorse for wifey and I...we have the hookah type wand so its very nice to have..no more hogging the mouthpiece

MagicFlight launch box - awesome portable vape..but it does go through batteries quickly....so I just ease up on using it and only use it when portability is required...i get lazy sometimes to turn on the 3g...and just pop a battery in since it's so convenient

love both vapes...

chloe,

magicmonkey

Generic Wood Box - Does its thing and works great!
iOlite - Hits are smaller and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it optimally. Stealth and portability alone, though, make me recommend it.

magicmonkey,

lepstadder

BC vape- ordered from the back of High Times when i was 16(my g/f got it for me)

i remember being so exited and then so disappointed.

I mean it kinda worked for about 8 seconds then got to hot, and damn those things were stupid...

Vapor bros- It was ok, i enjoyed it for personal but no one else liked to use it so it got sold.

Volcano Classic- great vaporizers, been through several(i cant seem to not sell it when i am broke, just to damn expensive), easy for more than one person, but lacks the best flavor. and isnt the best to use when alone.

I am looking to buy a verdamper which i have used and loved, or a VHW

lepstadder,

taggs

Cameron
Purple Days - first vape I bought, pretty neat little unit. Don't use it so much these days though.

Silver Surfer - bought this cause I felt the hits from the PD were a little too small for my liking, I kept wanting to pull my bong back out to get big satisfying hits. So I bought this bad boy and now use it 90% of the time. It's less efficient than the PD but it gives me what I want :]

edit: typos

taggs,

quad_man10

I just bought my first vape Da Buddha it is the best vape it gives you great hits and knocks you off your ass

quad_man10,

Ihop

Vapor bros digital...Good break-in vape, I got it, vaping works. Sold now, to another old stoner turned on to vaping.

Vapir one 5.0...Still here, not used often.

Launch box...Believe it or not has turned into my primary vape, I can stay high all day on little more than a thumbnails worth of product. Once I learned how to use it, and the batteries, I was amazed. All I can say is the LB works for me.

Good product helps too........... :D

Looking at, and thinking about a DBV :)

Ihop,
Top Bottom