What Vape(s) do you Own?

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Let's go in order of acquisition, shall we? please follow that formula..it makes a difference

~E
~PD
~VG(gone...traded the genie+$$$ for a 'used' PD. My buddie will be enjoying it soon)
~Launch box Beta
~VHW

I love the E because it blows thick vapor rich bags..and what true stoner would refuse a remote control...for gods sake this thing is so fucking awesome.

the PD is my everyday work-horse...it hooks up to a 14 GONG joint and will knock you on your feet. the size of the bowl will blow your mind...such a small amount for the size of the cloud you blow out...all I can say is if you get a PD, enjoy the clouds :cool: ;pd;

SO far I have had the VG for two days...such a nice vape to lazily kick back and puff on. the best part about my little wooden friend is the fact I can be ANYWHERE and puff the rich vapors we all enjoy

I might get more down the line but, lets hear what the community owns....

:peace:

I really hope all members on FC contribute what vaporizer they own...makes it a tad easier for members on this site to figure out a certain users preferences so they can compare/contrast to their own preferences or whatever it may be.
My :2c: and thanks in advance :)

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nice thread idea. :)

Let's go in order of acquisition, shall we?

VaporWarez
-- Still use it time to time. Most convenient vape for when company is over. Easy to use, big hits.

VaporGenie -- Excellent portable, or for when the power often goes out....

Purple-Days -- My 'sidekick', so to speak, used the most frequently. As henn put it, 'an everyday work-horse'.

VRIP VHW -- My favorite vaporizer to use, although not as efficient, is by far, the most enjoyable. Massive, tasty clouds with an all glass setup, it doesn't get much better....

Vapman -- For those outside adventures where wind might be an issue. I prefer it to the VaporGenie, although I may have to order a new mouthpiece from scorching it (user error).

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I will also go in order

Volcano - Everyone knows it, got mine for $350 but it hardly ever gets used anymore, perfect for groups because of the custom sized bags i have made.

Purple Days - Daily driver, so efficient i almost feel stupid using something else

Silver Surfer - This vape is not directly mine, but it is my best friends so i get plenty of use out of it. Love it for the whip and HUGE hits.

Iolite - Received this compliments of the team at iolite for being a beta tester, i think this vape is absolutely brilliant and will be using this anytime i am away from a power outlet.

Survivalism,

lwien

I only have two :(

In order:

VaporGenie---Heard that there was a learning curve, but after reading alll the hints here, there was no learning curve whatsoever. What amazed me was how little weed it took to get high versus my pipe (protopipe), that was until I got my........

Purple Days---Before I got my little wooden friend, I thought my current stash would last me about 2 months. Now, after some weighing and calculations, that same stash is gonna last me over 6 months with daily PD use.

So now, the VG is relegated to revaping the avb from the PD.

If I get another vape, me thinks a Buddha may be next but right now, the PD is giving me everything I want..............and more. I think it's paid for itself already.

lwien,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
ill start out with my first vape ever:

Illadelph vapor wand kit- a lot tastier than straight combustion but still causes scorching

Extreme- lets just say this is the most versatile vape ive seen on the market yet. i can be as efficient or non efficient as i want and i have yet to be able to pull vapor without coughing a lung up followed by a pulverizing high that lasts.

i am still waiting for a perfected portable so i can vape in my car and outside as summer approaches.

illadelph,

Ben

Bonjour,

I'm French.
And on french (or ) european forums, when it comes to vaporization, you only hear about the S&B Volcano ( I've read once or twice a vapir review). No vapin' dedicated forum either.

so... guess what? :
Armee33.gif
I bought a 'cano first :lol:

As a first experience ( never tried vaporizing before buying this 'cano online), it was a positive introduction to vapin' but...well :rolleyes:....I have to say that portability and stealthness of the 'cano quickly became an issue :D and I began to look elsewhere on the net ;)

So I quickly bought a VG; I still have it but I do not use it very often ..... I do not use it very often because I quickly bought an I-Inhale which I used to use repeatedly at home for some time before only using it on the go ..... and today I only use my I-Inhale on the go and never at home because, as you can imagine, I quickly bought a PD :brow: ....and that my PD is today my everyday unit ;)

voila l'histoire! :cool:

Ben,

djelimon

In order of acquisition

BC Vaporiser - ugh. I still have it for some odd reason, but I'll never use it.

Vapir 2.0 (multiple) - well it worked. Leaked a bit, and the digital readout and fan tended to deteriorate over time, so I'd buy another and give the old one away. The insides would get coated with honey oil, but not easy to clean. Sometimes the oil would drip onto the heater.

Vapor Buddy - first whip, thought I had it going on until the heater died without warning about 3 months in. Tended to char if not monitored.

V-Tower - my workhorse for about 2 years. Only outages were breaking of glass. Charring possible if you left the stuff in for 5 minutes with heat cranked. More of a hashy residue. But the glass could be a problem with sudden temperature changes (I vape outside).

Vapir Oxygen mini - bought this shortly after the V-tower purchase for vaping while pubbing. Vapir got this one right, once you get rid of the plastic taste. The battery package says the battery will explode if you leave it plugged in for more than 12 hours, I accidentally found out this wasn't true when I left it plugged in for 4 days. I am curious about the i-inhale tho.

HerbalAire - what the Vapir 2 should have been. Theromostat (unlike sliding scale in the other whips). Honey oil in the mouthpiece. No need to break up the bud, it cooks it right through. Just f'n killer. Can handle temp changes (no glass). Tastes great. High density vapor. Squeezes vaoor from ABV of other vapes.

djelimon,

The_Algebraist

i've got a volcano classic, ssv, and a pd. there's nothing that i can say about any of them that hasn't already been said. regardless, i'll say i really love them and would highly recommend any one of them to anyone in the market for a new vape. Though, I'm considering putting the Volcano on the market as my girlfriend and i are using the ssv and pd and it's a damned shame to see the 'cano sitting there unused.

The_Algebraist,

gak hater

in order :brow:
genie teak
pd cherry
vhw/pro wt
on the wish list :cool:
magic flight tube
iolite
pd ash
herbo
as you can see i'm
not a fan of bags/whips

gak hater,

NoSmoke

Ok so here I go

Silver Surfer Vaporizer- the second sturdiest vape I have, hits very nicely with big clouds. The only problem is the taste is not nearly as nice as my VHW.

Vriptech Heat Wand- Best vaping experiance I have ever had in my life, to me there is nothing better. This thing kicks my ass everytime.

Purple-Days- very efficent, suprised by how cloudy the hits actually are, also how dark it makes the material. Awesome Vape!

Magic-Flight- So far so good! I like seeing the vapor build up, the hits are rather weak compared to the PD, but its verty dope for public bathroom breaks. Kief gets stuck to screen which is very fragile.

Iolite- awesome vape, modded the herb chamber, now I can get blazed off about .2 and do it on the road! Awesome!

All for about $630 (the price of a volcano with tax)
I love vaping!!!

NoSmoke,

Phaang

Fog Huffer
Start to current:

Some no-name BC Vape knock-off which worked crappy, but introduced me to the wonders of vaping.

HappyVappy-nice unit, easy for a beginner, and it is very efficient. My main unit.

Then I found this forum and my wallet is fucked.

DBV. Several lungfuls from this monster and I just sink back in a fog of vapor...

Magic Flight Launch Tube. Still toying with it. Just received from mfr the lower-temp version to test.

I think I'm done buying for now, until some other cool technology comes along (solar powered??).

Phaang,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
there is a solar powered vape...if you want to try it out you would be the first to make a review!!! oh boy o boy you need to buy one ;) :lol:

Hennessy1414,

The_Algebraist

I know! I hit my SSV last night, forgetting that just cuz you can't see the vapor doesn't mean you're not getting a bong-like hit. I took two hits and was flat on my ass!! 7th floor products are A PLUS!

Phaang said:
DBV. Several lungfuls from this monster and I just sink back in a fog of vapor...

The_Algebraist,

marcuss

above the clouds
my first one was a inavap.....and left me with no smiles....
then i bought a Vapolution and something in my brain told me that i still need something better for my lungs...
so i bought an Extreme in the early days when only stickstones and me were public users....what a big improvement!
Still looking for perfection i bought a Herborizer Xl.....simply the best vapor experience in my life....
Hard to shut up my curiosity so i bought a Da Buddha and i was really impressed of its clouds...
so i also bought a SSV to test the differences...and there are some differences.....
In the main time i was willing for a mobile vape and i bought a Vaporstar and i like it but i don't like to deal with flames when i vaporize so...
I took a I-Inhale now Iolite for my mobilty needs and was so happy with it.....
Right now i'm beta Iolite tester thanks to B&O and i love it ten time more than the standard one.....

this my vapor story and it is only the beginning.... :brow:

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Extreme - fantastic first vape, incredibly versatile and it keeps surprising me with new mods, etc.
VaporGenie - bought this when my Extreme broke. Great little unit that packs a punch
Purple Days - what I use the most. Its efficiency keeps me coming back. I love using it with the mouth-bong technique.
Iolite - I love this thing! With the exception of the hissing, which I am getting used to, this is, imo, a perfect portable.
LaunchBox - Very cool unit, but I haven't mastered it yet. I think it will be my portable of choice once I master it.

stickstones,

Purple-Days

My first vapor was holding a lighter well above a hand pipe, heating it enough to get vapor without combustion. The taste was unbelievable. Then I realized I was getting 'the goods'. I was hooked and had to have a real vape.

Bought an Aromazap, in 2003, never looked back at smoking as an option. Small, quiet, car portable, small bowl efficiency.

Bought a Super-Vapezilla in 2005. Huge bowl, huge hits, variable temp, not efficient. Lots of other nagging drawbacks made it a bad fit for my lifestyle.

Rebuilt the old Aromazap guts into a new body, wasn't happy with my effort. Had Aromazap make me a custom unit in myrtlewood (that I sent to him). Back to efficiency and car portable.

Became concerned about the safety of the airpath and the components used in any vape. Knew I wanted the efficiency of a small bowl, and wanted car portable. Decided to build my own out of high quality materials.

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Purple-Days said:
Decided to build my own out of high quality materials.
C'mon Tom. Everybody knows homemade vapes aren't worth a damn. :lol:

I hate to list all the vapes I've owned (still have too many of 'em :/ ). I'll admit I didn't do my homework on the first one-bought a crappy BC Vaporizer. It sold me on vapor though and I dumped it for $25 (and felt guilty about charging that much).

I moved on to decent vapes like the Vapolution (the PD put that one into storage), herbalAire, and butane portables Supreme, VaporGenie, Vaporstar. The Inhale/iolite does my portable chores now.

I tried a couple of box vapes (Vaporlight was nice) early on and the Vapor Snake was interesting but wasn't a good fit for me.

I've had the SSV for over a year now and love it, but it collects a little dust (especially if I need to conserve my supply) since I joined the PD club last May.

max,

Choism

vaporgenie- best bang for your buck portable.

vapor bros- good home vape, no complaints.

iolite- best portable vape ever. love it, highly recommended. I travel with it everywhere.

looking into a PD...hearing wonderful things about it.

Choism,

hedgewitch

First got a Vapir One, not bad, but wanted to try something better. Ordered an Iolite and an Extreme about two months later. The Iolite is awesome, its with me most anytime I am outdoors and the Extreme is great as my indoor vape. I think I'm set for a while:D

hedgewitch,

Plasmah

I have a Vapor Brothers Hands Free and love it!

And hello all I'm new :ko:

Plasmah,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
welcome to the forum, plasmah! I think we have a thread for that unit if you want to chime in with your experiences.

stickstones,

owin

In order of purchase:

Da Buddha: This was my first vape after many hours of researching I decided this was the right vape for me. Love this vape. I use this more now for my backup vape or if there are multiple people over at my place.

Vapor Genie: The VG was my first portable vape I decided to get. I bought it the day before a camping trip as I was desperate to vape while camping. But it was way too windy and it made it very difficult to use. Still get great hits off this guy and it is very efficient.

Purple Days: Efficient, sexy, durable, etc. etc. This vape is great. It has retired my DBV because of it's efficiency. Best vape out there for what I wanted.

Launch Box: Got this a few days ago to use in windy situations. Also great vape for stealth. My new goto portable.

owin,

vaporlicious

I'm new to the world of vapor and a light user, but I have been very pleased with both of my purchases so far. I can't stand combustion methods, I've never been a smoker and it makes me feel like I'm dying.

Volcano Digit: Very easy to use with consistent results. Compared to combustion, makes *very* efficient use of herbs (368F). The bag is a fun way to share with friends. Most importantly for me, there have been several laboratory studies of the chemical makeup of the vapor from this device, and it's performed remarkably well. Several of my friends who are combustion oriented "aromatherapy enthusiasts" (2-3 times per day) have been completely blown away by the potency and efficiency of this device.

IOLite: Sadly, the Digit can't come with me on backpacking trips. I've only had this device since Saturday, but apart from the lower vapor density and efficiency compared to the Digit, I really love this little thing. Brilliant little device! Works reasonably well with tobacco using the moisture condenser as well if you don't mind the somewhat arduous cleanup.

Cheers!

vaporlicious,
Top Bottom