• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What type of a vaper are you?

What is your primary style of vaporizing?

• Total voters

Reflections

I stopped combusting with the pax as my first vape.. I wasnt satisfied so bought an Ascent..still not happy and got the OG pinnacle.. I wanted a portable so I could move freely about the house and yard.. after 3 vapes not making me happy i decided to get a plug in..so bought an E-Nano..all of my vapes are in the drawer now and im very happy...thought I'd never succumb to a plug in..but I did and am OH SO HAPPY!!!

nemo

i used volcano indoors/iolite outdoors for a while... then at some point i tried a vapobowl... and enjoyed the hit... but the lighter fumes sucked... so looking for a nice hit... and after going through a herborizer... i ve settled to a lotus indoors/pnp outdoors for the time being :)

lazylathe

Almost there...
E-Nano, EVO and Herbie - Desktop vapes that travel with me!
Solo and Pinnacle for small portables for walks, hikes, bike rides etc

Even if i vape outside on my deck i will bring one of the desktops outside instead of a portable.
I LOVE the power!!!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I remember when I used to know how many vaporizers I had.

Now I'm like.....
h5yhEXm.gif

:peace:

DirtyBongWater

my vape is the plenty.. so though it is tech a desktop it is semi portable and easy to bring anywhere there is a/c..i have only use one portable unit and it was the magic flight and i just didn't care for the amount of vapor you got from what seemed like endless sucking

PoisonousHydra

I started out portable, and slowly went desktop as the portables couldn't handle being my daily driver :uhoh:.

The fucking graveyard that is my signature is listed in purchase order from left to right ^_^.

Seren

Away with the fairies
I started off with the Solo, I then acquired the Vapman, shortly followed by the E-Nano.

My Nano lives in my lounge, my Solo and Vapman come with me everywhere else!

I think most would agree that both portable and desktops have their advantages and disadvantages. I can't see me ever only having one or the other - they all serve their own purpose - & I love them all! :luv:

Hajken

I'm a desktop user at the moment. Would be very keen to try the portable options as dragging the bag around the house with the cats chasing after it isn't exactly relaxing :) I'll need to save up for something portable of decent quality. Everything tastes awful since I've gotten used to the volcano.

PoisonousHydra

I'm a desktop user at the moment. Would be very keen to try the portable options as dragging the bag around the house with the cats chasing after it isn't exactly relaxing :) I'll need to save up for something portable of decent quality. Everything tastes awful since I've gotten used to the volcano.
One of my best friends recently had his heart set on a Volcano. One day, when he was in my basement, he shared with me his fantasy of filling up Volcano bags, and bringing them on the bus to work. I actually had to laugh out loud at this notion of his, and (sacastically) wished him the best of luck with this endeavour.

Later, I essentially gave him an ultimatum. I told him to get a vapourizer, in the first place, so I had no qualms about strong-arming him into either getting a proper portable, or picking up a Plenty. Fortunately, I was able to convince him to get a Plenty instead, and so far he couldn't be more happy.

Hajken

One of my best friends recently had his heart set on a Volcano. One day, when he was in my basement, he shared with me his fantasy of filling up Volcano bags, and bringing them on the bus to work.

Ha ha, that is hilarious. Can't say he would go wrong with a Volcano, but damn, those bags are the noisiest, crackliest material out there! The Plenty is certainly interesting looking, I'd admit :)

DirtyBongWater

Ha ha, that is hilarious. Can't say he would go wrong with a Volcano, but damn, those bags are the noisiest, crackliest material out there! The Plenty is certainly interesting looking, I'd admit :)
i was laying in the sun ,on a lounge chair in my yard..got an extention cord,drink,radio,sunscreen of course hehe & the plenty .. portable enough for me !!:rockon:

weedemon

enthusiast
portable vapes can't hit like my home vapes can (herbalizer), but my home vapes cannot go on the go with me so for that i defer to portables. solo ftw imo.

I also keep the volcano at a friends house for convenience.

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Mostly just use the Pax now (very happy with it's hits and portability). Have had 3 log vaporizers, a Life Saber Vaporizer and started with the "BC Vaporizer" - that thing was a joke. The original was in high school with a light bulb and a lighter, those things despite feeling a crackhead using em are surprisingly efficient.

Here is a pic of the ol' BC Vaporizer, some people would claim it didn't even work hehehe. Very rudimentary thing...

bcvaporizer.jpg

Steele Concept,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

DirtyBongWater

portable vapes can't hit like my home vapes can (herbalizer), but my home vapes cannot go on the go with me so for that i defer to portables. solo ftw imo.

I also keep the volcano at a friends house for convenience.
i use the Plenty by storks & bickle ,,a desktop because of A/C ..but still real easy to take anywhere..looks like a power tool .. :rockon:

DirtyBongWater

i am such a dummy,,i own one,,it's Storz & Bickel ..must of been thinking of birds lol yes i truly love mine,,has single handed in letting me enjoy herbs still where i thought i would have to quit forever,,if you fill the chamber right,,it lasts awhile ..i burn mine on the hotter side,cause i like the thicker vape hehe , i only use like .4 grms in the am..gets my old broken down body going pretty well ...hope you get to use one soon ... peace & enjoy the summer

Top Bottom