What to do about the shills

lazylathe

Almost there...
Wow. I wish I hadnt clicked on this thread.

Still, at least thats two people I know deserve the ignore list. Its sad when people show their true colours like this, but its their decision I guess.

Felt exactly the same way last night... It was one of the last items I clicked on and was like "WTF??"
Saying you like something and tagging the manufacturer is a good thing, even when the comment is negative. It shows forum support, vape support and allows you to share your enthusiasm or experiences for something you really enjoy using.
To think that people are rewarded for this is just crazy!!

Bigpoppafudge420

As a newer member I'm pretty pleased to say this this is my first encounter with this kind of content on FC (or NFC). Shill was the 2019 Karen. Find something you like? speak positively of it more then once? shill shill shill. The most important part of this thread is realizing not everyone on the forum is worth interacting with BUT those people are the extreme minority :D

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I understand where the OP is coming from but maybe they are not familiar with hobbyist forums. People will "naturally" form echo chambers and defend their patch vigorously. Men in particular tend to get attached to their tools and their choice of tools, it defines who they are and is considered ( by themselves) a measure of their intelligence. In other words, monkey games.

Haze Mister,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom