What style of vaporizing do you find most effective?

What vaping style do you find more effective?

• Total voters

EverythingsHazy

I voted for "Quick and Heavy" only becasue I believe you asked about effectiveness, and I feel like you get stronger effects from the same amount of bud, that way.

As a personal preference, I almost always prefer a nice, relaxing, drawn out session, though.
After some experimentation with swapping 45-60 minute sessions with a 15-20 minute Volcano sessions, I double down on "quick and heavy" being more "effective". It's still not my usual preferred method, but it gets to the point.

shopdognyc

If I take another piece, I might go for a Volcano or Plenty since I do most of mine at home. Any feedback there? Using a Volcano by myself, I imagine I will become completely useless to do anything afterwards.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@invertedisdead
Arenā€™t you missing the ā€œaotaā€ option there?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€œall of the aboveā€ is my kind of session.
I like a drawn out session, in which every bowl is quick and tasty and heavy hitting, from ā€œall the heavy hitters I can put my hands onā€, from my current lineup, and anything else you throw to me, please!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!

ginolicious

I dunno. I kinda fell back in love with my vapir rise 2.0. Pack a full chamber and sit there for 20 minutes sipping on the whip. Huge hits. Great flavour. Itā€™s a weed hog. But my weed is free so it doesnā€™t matter to me now. But then last night. Just loved the whole ritual with my firefly 2+. Nice powerful hits. Nice stirs in between. Great experience. I love it all actually.

EverythingsHazy

If I take another piece, I might go for a Volcano or Plenty since I do most of mine at home. Any feedback there? Using a Volcano by myself, I imagine I will become completely useless to do anything afterwards.
The volcano is a nice solo vape, too. You don't have to completely fill the chamber, especially if you are by yourself. I find that it's not as efficient with the bud as the E-Nano, but the hits have almost no resistance (a tiny bit of hemp fiber between the mouthpiece and the bag adapter can help filter an airborne particles), which is always nice.

If anyone out there is good with 3d printing metal designs, it would be nice if there was an insert for the herb chamber, to make it a bit smaller, so the hits could be a bit denser when you use less material.

shopdognyc

The volcano is a nice solo vape, too. You don't have to completely fill the chamber, especially if you are by yourself. I find that it's not as efficient with the bud as the E-Nano, but the hits have almost no resistance (a tiny bit of hemp fiber between the mouthpiece and the bag adapter can help filter an airborne particles), which is always nice.

If anyone out there is good with 3d printing metal designs, it would be nice if there was an insert for the herb chamber, to make it a bit smaller, so the hits could be a bit denser when you use less material.

For now I've written off the Plenty and Volcano just for size. My significant other would be upset having something around. I'll have to wait for when we are in a larger home.

I've settled down with the Sticky Brick, not quite the same but hoping for same bang. I thought I wanted a Ditanium, and crossed that off to look at the Flower Pot. The E-Nano is in contention. I think I'd choose the E-nano just for size. Flower Pot seems awesome but just a lot involved with gear.

shopdognyc,
Reactions: arb

fatman420

personally my go to vape for everything is a sorta ghetto rigged flip brick by sticky brick. i just put a 5 inch 14mm down stem onto it and use it as a mouthpiece. pretty much the the butane vapes for the quick n heavy. it gets me stoned like im smoking out of a pipe.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
personally my go to vape for everything is a sorta ghetto rigged flip brick by sticky brick. i just put a 5 inch 14mm down stem onto it and use it as a mouthpiece. pretty much the the butane vapes for the quick n heavy. it gets me stoned like im smoking out of a pipe.
Sounds like you have the basics covered. Welcome!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I've changed since I first voted. Use to be the biggest strongest hit possible but now I temp step and even go minutes or hours between hits. I still enjoy a strong hit every once in a while but it's not my preference anymore, I also switched from being a water conditioning guy to taking dry hits most of the time even with my flowerpot. I've stopped crushing bowls as quickly as I can and no longer go for the hottest temp possible for my whole session. I still get pretty baked nowadays but don't feel the need to be shackled to my chair for a hour or so. Haven't really changed how much I vape in some time, been a 3 bowl on average per day since before my habits changed and don't see that changing much anytime soon.

coolbreeze

I feel like one quick blast of .1 hits really hard with an injector, more than it might over a few hits. Otoh, roasting through that over many hits with a Vapman/Station for instance gets me equally blasted. For me it seems like either extreme works better than the middle path, though I'm probably most often on the middle way.

zeusjames

I do a three minute session with my Roffu (1 ml bowl .05g?) I take as many hits as I can get in three minutes, 10 hits +/-. I take a slow hit to half fill my lungs followed by filling the rest of my lungs with air and continue until the session times out. As the session progresses the vapor cloud gets stronger. I start at 320Ā°F/160Ā° and rarely step up. If I want to get stoned I follow about fifteen minutes later with a second 3 minute session. There is still something left because I can do a couple more sessions the following day. But after the load is spent at 320F/160Ā°C if I step up to high temps I get nothing more so I stick with the low temps because I prefer the low temp vapor.

This only applies to my Roffu. The desk top just sits there unused. It has a much larger bowl but isn't as responsive, is less efficient and doesn't do I good job of getting me high. If I spent more time with it I could probably get to work to my liking but the Roffu does such a great job I am not looking for anything else.

LeftBased

I do a three minute session with my Roffu (1 ml bowl .05g?) I take as many hits as I can get in three minutes, 10 hits +/-. I take a slow hit to half fill my lungs followed by filling the rest of my lungs with air and continue until the session times out. As the session progresses the vapor cloud gets stronger. I start at 320Ā°F/160Ā° and rarely step up. If I want to get stoned I follow about fifteen minutes later with a second 3 minute session. There is still something left because I can do a couple more sessions the following day. But after the load is spent at 320F/160Ā°C if I step up to high temps I get nothing more so I stick with the low temps because I prefer the low temp vapor.

This only applies to my Roffu. The desk top just sits there unused. It has a much larger bowl but isn't as responsive, is less efficient and doesn't do I good job of getting me high. If I spent more time with it I could probably get to work to my liking but the Roffu does such a great job I am not looking for anything else.
Roffu lets you adjust your session timer.

Adjust Session Timer from 3 Minutes to 6 Minutes by Holding the Rounded Square Roffu Button above the Up & Down Button by pressing the Roffu Button and Up Button simultaneously to toggle.

LeftBased,
Top Bottom