• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What style of vaporizing do you find most effective?

What vaping style do you find more effective?

• Total voters

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Been thinking about this one for a while, wanted to take a poll to see what style of vaping FC members find is the most effective for them: slow drawn out sessions, or fast and heavy extraction? Or do you rely on both methods to help keep things fresh?

I'm also really curious about microdosers perspective on this, those of you who brilliantly ration your tender greens - do you prefer to draw out your microdose and bask in all its glory, or would you rather get it over quickly with one good lungbuster?

Lets find out!!

:leaf:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Since I do most of my vaping (and lately these days it seems most of my life) sitting at my computer at home I like doing longer sessions while surfing the web or listening to music. I certainly can't call myself a microdoser in comparison to many on here but I like to do fairly small bowls or dabs...just plenty of them spread out. I like to pack a bowl in my flowerpot, extract it quick then pack another throughout the session vs. vaping through huge bowls.

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
do you prefer to draw out your microdose and bask in all its glory, or would you rather get it over quickly with one good lungbuster?
For a load of 0.03, or less, I really want it to be done within three long draws in quick succession, ideally two. Otherwise it's too much dry hot air for me.
I do also like stretching out the session with added CBD flower occasionally.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
What's your definition of quick and heavy, vs drawn out?

I would say quick and heavy = ~3 draws or less per bowl.

People in between who do multiple quick bowls dilutes the results a little bit but that's alright. I'm just curious to learn what method folks find medicates them most effectively.

For example, 100mg in one big fat flowerpot hit, or in a hundred hits off a temp stepped Volcano bag session - which one would hit harder for you?

I've read two different schools of thought here - on one hand the session guys should be getting more cannabinoid absorption with the more gentle vapor spread out over multiple, multiple inhalations.

But on the other hand, the quick and heavy hitters are dealing with a much faster decarboxylation rate which appears to have a huge effect on the pharmakinetics. Heavy hitter vapes are often accused of "wasting" vapor by pumping out gigantic clouds with more vapor than physically possible to absorb, which seems technically true, except there have been many times where that huge ploom of "wasted" vapor got me far more medicated than a lesiurely session.

So for myself, I'm more in the quick and heavy camp.

EverythingsHazy

I voted for "Quick and Heavy" only becasue I believe you asked about effectiveness, and I feel like you get stronger effects from the same amount of bud, that way.

As a personal preference, I almost always prefer a nice, relaxing, drawn out session, though.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I got a kiddo, so fast is for me. Dabs and heavy hitters, then omnivap for micro and keeping me there. P80 or ambit when I need a not so micro to get there. Minivap for lawn watering sessions or after bedtime. Enano always hot and on call for a no-wait draw, I always keep a fresh one ready to go.

idboehman

i kind of do a combo of quick and heavy. I like to save my vaping for after 5PM (just works best for me, I feel like I'm more productive and it's more of a reward) I used to do temp stepping on my volcano, one bag each at 6,7,8,9 but switched to doing two at 7 and two at 9. Seems to work best for me though the first bag of a fresh bowl at 7 is always the most potent, the others are nice for drawing out the session or leaving for the next day.

Excited to start using a vapcap though as a quick nightcap to top of the session if I don't want a whole nother bag.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Depends on how I'm feeling / what type of experience I'm in the mood for. I like to have a variety of different types of vapes, and a variety of different types of glass and other accessories, and multiple "methods" of use for most of them. Of course I have my regular daily drivers, but I still have a shitload of different possible combinations when I'm in the mood.

C No Ego

a long drawn out session seems to best fit my needs plus I feel satisfied getting the most out of what is in there even saving all left over remains to make edibles and soak pieces in solvent to later extract out ETC... vaping has shown to be great at efficiency and reward compared to a lit joint constantly loosing the medicine in the air ETC.... or big huge vape hits that you lungs only absorb so much of while most of the medicine exits back out the way it came in.... my experience with fast hitting a vape in a hurry was severely harsh on the throat and massive clouds getting birds high nearby ETC.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It's totally situational. On your way to a concert? Quick is cool. Approach proper altitude, and concentrate or oil pens to top off at venue. Hanging out at home cruising the Internet? Long and slow, a pass at 365 and then a pass at 395 or so. Love the flavor (when present) at low temps. Maybe a dab or two, to do me right.

lazylathe

Almost there...
+1 for Hard and Heavy!!

As most know I mod every vape i own to use an EQ bowl for effective micro-dosing.
In order for a micro-dose to be effective, it needs to be done in one hit as there is less of everything in the bowl.
Thick, delicious tasting and heavy hitting vapor has to be effectively, efficiently and consistently from day to day, month to month...

Your InVerZion seems to achieve all my main points in a small package!
Very desirable!

TheFatBastard

I use both the Flowerpot and the Extreme EQ, I like to use the Extreme with the DDave Mod glass. I usually do 1 hour session with the Extreme, load 0.15gr and I have like 6/8 rips out of it through the 1 hour session.

With the flowerpot, I'd use the same 0.15, maybe filling two bowls and doing 2 rips per bowl. The high, with the flowerpot, comes faster though it makes me cough sometimes (doing it at 600 celsius).

How would you recommend vaping if you'd aim to get a big and fast high?

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Despite my search for low temps, I'd say I'm quick and heavy. I do many, many little dabs during the day. Rosin combined with extra thca. Then big dabs before bed to help me sleep. Quick and heavy is why I switched to dabs permanently.

A drawn out session wouldnt be for getting high for me, it'd just be for the taste and clouds.

daoist

I recently found out that if i hit my bong on fanspeed 1 through my Arizer extreme Q it hits best. slow draw is always my prefered way. but the fan adds a bit of extra quality to it. I noticed this with the bags as well. the fan speed 1 with bags are totally amazing.

I found out that with bong hits on fan speed 1, it hits me harder. Still slow draws. Slower draws are more effective, smoother on throat, better head high etc.... . i use the herborizer when i want taste. the extreme q is more fun to play with. The extreme Q has so many options to play with glass the connections, whips and bags, bongs, fan speed and a any combination of that etc. basicly my bong is now sort of acting like a small bag. Sometimes i just blow up a bag and put the bag on my bong and suck that bag empty in like two bong hits. This is already slow vape. So i get the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I fall somewhere in between. Though I’m trying to eliminate daytime vaping aside from weekends I’m still day vaping 50% or maybe a little more of the time. Most days my sessions are drawn out, using my dynavap and taking a on demand hit every 20 minutes to a couple of hours. But some days I want a single heavy session late in the morning or early in the afternoon, I’ll load between .05-.1 in my Weedeater and just crush it as quick as possible. Nights are pretty much exclusive quick and heavy duty starting between 6-8pm and having a bowl every hour or so till bedtime. Then there is the occasional dab day which usually involves micro dosing shatter on my Ditanium every few hours, then 1-2 lung busters at bedtime.

Even with dab days and weekend indulging I’m able to keep my tolerance pretty low so long as I don’t push the boundaries to far. Overall I prefer a quick heavy dose over a long session but currently both offers something useful to me so I’ll continue on this way for the foreseeable future.

daoist

I use both the Flowerpot and the Extreme EQ, I like to use the Extreme with the DDave Mod glass. I usually do 1 hour session with the Extreme, load 0.15gr and I have like 6/8 rips out of it through the 1 hour session.

With the flowerpot, I'd use the same 0.15, maybe filling two bowls and doing 2 rips per bowl. The high, with the flowerpot, comes faster though it makes me cough sometimes (doing it at 600 celsius).

How would you recommend vaping if you'd aim to get a big and fast high?

I use the extreme q on fanspeed 1. than hit it through a 1 ft whip. i connect the whip to a small easyflow (mobius clone) and then inhale whatever i manage to get in the bong.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
"What style of vaporizing do you find most effective?"

It also defends on your definition of "most effective", which can vary quite a bit depending on the expectations/goal of the user.

Top Bottom