• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What portables give you cool vapors?

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
You're convincing me on the VapCap farmer. Is there one of these models you'd recommend? It's a tad overwhelming. $30 and up. Do you need top relight for every hit?

I think to begin with the original VapCap (around 30 bucks) is what you want.
Don't own one but multiple Ti's that work similarly. As for the Ti tips you get 1-3 draws from one heating cycle.. It all depends on your draw style and length. I prefer "mouth pulls" and have 2-3 hits per cycle. Honestly I think you can't go wrong - it's only 30 bucks. But beware, once you like it, you'll likely want another one... With wood..or carbon..... Ti...unbreakable.. ;) :)

little maggie

I use water with all my vapes- (right now mainly the milaana) with the exception of the vapcap. But it's the combination of the vapcap and one of phatpiggies long stems that lead to cool enough vapor for me. I have quite a few stems from vapcap and they are too harsh for me without water.

Lusi

Edibles help, but those tasty chocolate bars are expensive. My home made edibles are nasty! I have trouble making myself eat good I used to like let alone something so foul. :)))) I'd so so love a $16 bhang chocolate bar every night to knock myself out! I still need buds to make me hungry and keep it down. CBD edibles do not work, and neither do CBD buds. It takes oil to do that. 20:1. I have to say I don't enjoy oil in an e-pen for it's charred taste, but it works.

What in the world is a phatpiggie? I couldn't find anything. Is it something designed to go with the vapcap?

My husband and I watched videos. While it might be nice for someone on the go, this just isn't going to work when you smoke in bed while your pattnet sleeps... Not over our new sleep number bed that costs as much as a car. I doze off vaping all the time, or in my own wirld set the vape next to me on the pillow. My cats think the solo is an ass warmer. :) But most annoying is the lighter, to my husband. He watched the video and said the clock clock every 15 20 min still drive him mad. So, I'll have to wait on this.

Does MFLB battery adaptor wish in the Milaan?

I do use my PAX in many.many places where you can't have an epen flame, and the more I think about it, I use it while walking with I've hand on my cane or balancing my wheelchair. I'd love to have one of these, with that wooden case, and not the glad one I'd destroy, but I need my discrete public vaporizing needs, which won't fry my teeth, needs met first. I don't wish to bring the hated PAX on my vacation!

The market seems saturated with vaporizers of all shapes and sizes. Is this all that's come out that's cool in the past 3 years?

Last edited:
Lusi,
Reactions: grokit

Mr. Me2

Edibles help, but those tasty chocolate bars are expensive. My home made edibles are nasty! I have trouble making myself eat good I used to like let alone something so foul. :)))) I'd so so love a $16 bhang chocolate bar every night to knock myself out! I still need buds to make me hungry and keep it down. CBD edibles do not work, and neither do CBD buds. It takes oil to do that. 20:1. I have to say I don't enjoy oil in an e-pen for it's charred taste, but it works.

What in the world is a phatpiggie? I couldn't find anything. Is it something designed to go with the vapcap?

My husband and I watched videos. While it might be nice for someone on the go, this just isn't going to work when you smoke in bed while your pattnet sleeps... Not over our new sleep number bed that costs as much as a car. I doze off vaping all the time, or in my own wirld set the vape next to me on the pillow. My cats think the solo is an ass warmer. :) But most annoying is the lighter, to my husband. He watched the video and said the clock clock every 15 20 min still drive him mad. So, I'll have to wait on this.

Does MFLB battery adaptor wish in the Milaan?

I do use my PAX in many.many places where you can't have an epen flame, and the more I think about it, I use it while walking with I've hand on my cane or balancing my wheelchair. I'd love to have one of these, with that wooden case, and not the glad one I'd destroy, but I need my discrete public vaporizing needs, which won't fry my teeth, needs met first. I don't wish to bring the hated PAX on my vacation!

The market seems saturated with vaporizers of all shapes and sizes. Is this all that's come out that's cool in the past 3 years?
Phatpiggie is @phattpiggie , a FC member who does some GREAT woodworking.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
What in the world is a phatpiggie?

I found this really funny for some reason...

I couldn't imagine my vapcap without the @phattpiggie stem... a vast improvement on the standard vapcap stems...
And so much more beautiful....
And more like holding a large joint....

kellya86,
Reactions: Squiby

Krazy

My collection and experience with electric portables is very limited. MFLB was mild for me once I got past the learning curve and learned to constantly sip. It is NOT pull out of your pocket and dose discreet. The Summit it the best that I have tried as far as cool ( I would still sip) and pull out of your purse and doss discreet.

My home made edibles are nasty!
You are doing something wrong, lol.

I understand needing to be medicated to even eat something, so edibles are no magic bullet for you. And dispensary prices are crazy for edibles. But given that you are using medicinally knowing how to make them would be a good thing for you.

I am legal in a medical state and so am VERY careful to follow the letter of the law. I help a lot of people with their cooking but am NOT a licensed caregiver. This means that I can't but/sell or produce for anyone. But if they visit and bring trim and buds we can use my gear to cook together in my oversized kitchen. I use a nova decarb machine and a magical butter machine. 1/2 hour after the oil is done they are frozen into fudge molds.

First off if you are using butter switch to coconut oil. Second dark chocolate is probably the easiest to work with for masking taste. Third go with basic fudge rather than brownies. Plenty of people making tasty with other methods; but, if you are having problems that is the easiest fix.

1 cup oil
1 cup cacoa powder
1/2 cup honey

i add salt and vanilla as well.

grokit

well-worn member
I always found my og firefly to have the coolest vapor for a dry portable. I think that it may be something about the vapor sliding around all that chrome. But the battery life isn't great, and it's a small bowl.

little maggie

You're convincing me on the VapCap farmer. Is there one of these models you'd recommend? It's a tad overwhelming. $30 and up. Do you need top relight for every hit?
Yes- at least I do. If you're willing to spend a little more money I would get one of the other models than the basic. I am not very coordinated and I managed to break and combust that model. No problem with any of the others. ( omni, a few ti-woodys of different wood, vong) They have a longer one I haven't bought yet but if you're willing to pay $95 that would be the best for cool vapor.
And if you haven't found this yet:http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/phattpiggies-wood-shed.22215/

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@little maggie, @Mr. Me2, @kellya86 and @Squiby I was taken aback when I opened FC and saw you'd all mentioned me. Many many thanks.

I have to admit it made me chuckle when @Lusi asked the question, I had visions of you being sat at looking at the screen saying to yourself WTF are they talking about.

I think you've had a thoro expalnation as who I am and what I'm up to so feel free to conatct me if you need any more info.

Good luck in the quest to find your perfect device.

Lusi

Lmao!! I missed the second coming of Santa Claus. :) I've been a member for years, ever since I first bought a vape, but obviously don't log on much. Lol!

The vapcap sounds pretty darn neat, especially the fancy woodwork. But I just broke the last piece of Solo glass that was usable and now have to order a vape tonight. Hubby won't budge in a lighter in our new Sleep Number, arriving in 12 hours. :)) But I plan to buy one for fun some day.

I'm not seeing much possibilities in a vape that meets my needs, but if I pick up the cheap Xvape, I'll be able to wait this new and upcoming mystery vape farmer alludes to.

Meanwhile, my husband fixed my Solo, it didn't need the power pack, they gave me a model that charges while you use it in my warranty exchange. But, my.mouthpieces are all broken. Do you guys have suggestions to cool down Solo Vapes? I need something less fragile too.

Lusi,

Lusi

Lmao!! My ears are burning. :))

I'm hesitating over ordering a turbo gong with a f bomb micro bubbler. If that doesn't give me cool vapors... So what rig have you come up with piggie? Gaff you made your own wooden vape? I think I bought my vapor genie and myrtle zap mostly because tbs wood is beautiful. The vapes are not. The Cap Caps are gorgeous too. Would love to see a few pics of your work

Lusi,

Lusi

My collection and experience with electric portables is very limited. MFLB was mild for me once I got past the learning curve and learned to constantly sip. It is NOT pull out of your pocket and dose discreet. The Summit it the best that I have tried as far as cool ( I would still sip) and pull out of your purse and doss discreet.

You are doing something wrong, lol.

I understand needing to be medicated to even eat something, so edibles are no magic bullet for you. And dispensary prices are crazy for edibles. But given that you are using medicinally knowing how to make them would be a good thing for you.

I am legal in a medical state and so am VERY careful to follow the letter of the law. I help a lot of people with their cooking but am NOT a licensed caregiver. This means that I can't but/sell or produce for anyone. But if they visit and bring trim and buds we can use my gear to cook together in my oversized kitchen. I use a nova decarb machine and a magical butter machine. 1/2 hour after the oil is done they are frozen into fudge molds.

First off if you are using butter switch to coconut oil. Second dark chocolate is probably the easiest to work with for masking taste. Third go with basic fudge rather than brownies. Plenty of people making tasty with other methods; but, if you are having problems that is the easiest fix.

1 cup oil
1 cup cacoa powder
1/2 cup honey

i add salt and vanilla as well.
TY for the fudge and choc tips! I am using coconut oil, brownies, muffins, and cookies. But I taste strong weed, even if I buy these products. It's quite revolting! Only the bhang chocolates and kiva have been good. I first process my buds into dry ice hash before cooking, to get less weed taste. It's still too much. I'm currently looking into a rosin press to make edibles from rosin. I bought some to test, along with a chocolate bar. One gram rosin (78mg thc) for two servings. I hope this works!

I'm in CA, but live in a county where weed is illegal to grow or buy, even medically. Gotta move! What is your method converting bud to coco oil? I put the bud in a cloth teabag. Then toss the bag, coconut oil, and enough water to cover it in a crock pot and cook on low overnight. Put in frig, break solid oil, drain the water out, squeeze out the teabag and toss. Sometimes I do a rinse by reheating it and redraining.

Lusi,

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
I don't think the Vapman got mentioned here yet among the other great ones listed here. I love it's simplicity, butane powerd (so you control the temp yourself) and the micro-dosing that gets me lifted..
Very reasonably priced as well!

Kozzmozz,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

stinkytofus

Maybe he forgot to brusn n floss, vaping in no way or form will give u dental problems

stinkytofus,

stonedbob

100% THC
the Mighty have really cool vapor! the small, simple but genius cooling unit is absolutely doing the job!
unidad-enfriamiento-mighty_7109_2_.jpg

stonedbob,
Top Bottom