What made you switch?

Why did you decide to switch to vaporizing?

• Health

Votes: 136 69.7%
  • Efficiency

Votes: 33 16.9%
  • Stealth

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Etc

Votes: 16 8.2%

• Total voters

attackpoints

I quit smoking (cigarettes) and that included weed for a long while. Took a couple hits at a party and realized I missed smoking weed. Went back to combustion for a little, but tried a vape and have used them exclusively since. It really feels that much better on my lungs and throat. Do not miss the cough one bit.

attackpoints,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
In 1998 I had given up pot after my daughter was born and shifted my priorities.
About ten years later I started reading about vaporizers and it aroused my curiosity the same way the idea of the internet aroused my curiosity in 1995 which i bought my first computer. I thought, "this internet, what is that like, what does it look like? how could this be? it sounds amazing." And I kinda had the same level of curiosity about vaporizing. What could that be like? That sounds so interesting. And it most certainly is.
Today, my daughter works as a budtender and we get high together and talk about strains and vaporizers.
Funny how life works sometimes.

johnrecon12

I enjoy not smelling like hot ass and no matter how much venting/cleaning etc. my wife would notice the smell. Now not so much although wondernose (my wife) seems to know. The main reason was smell, and discreteness. My friend came by and smoked a joint and it reminded me "oh i friggin hate that goddamn smell". LOL its funny cause as he is smoking the joint hes talking about how the flavor is so great :)))

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Flavor, wealth, and health...in that order.

Nah wanting and getting are different things. Can I fit a nonovong midsection on an M? I’d hate for my old glass piece to go t waste in all ....
Let me tell U a story surfing a spot where I hung out like a “lord of the flies” novel I was reading?
Marijuana back when one would go to jail 4-1paper joint?
Smoking a joint was a right of passage.
Decade’s latter VAPORIZER’s provided flavor and prestige.
Just saying some common knowledge?

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Let me tell U a story surfing a spot where I hung out like a “lord of the flies” novel I was reading?
Marijuana back when one would go to jail 4-1paper joint?
Smoking a joint was a right of passage.
Decade’s latter VAPORIZER’s provided flavor and prestige.
Just saying some common knowledge?

Absolutely ...

20210730_101120.jpg

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
It makes getting high in doors easier, don't have to worry about the lingering smell. Also don't have to worry about smelling like weed after.

Also, notice how much tar builds up on pipes, that's all going into your lungs.

Using a vape device is also easier than having to roll a joint and I am super lazy.

Vaporhead99

Since I was a child I always hated smoking so I never envisaged smoking myself but at a party when I was 16 I tried a joint and I really enjoyed it whereas alcohol has never been for me even when I was young.

Since then I smoked cannabis on and off over the years (never cigarettes) as I never knew of other ways to use it but on a trip to Dam around 2008 I was introduced to vaping and that ended smoking weed for me, as soon as I got home I bought an Extreme Q & MFLB and I knew I'd never smoke again.

Vaporhead99,

TheEncore

I tried vaping THC oil. First, there was the awful coughing. Second, I decided that a whole plant is healthy whereas extracts and concentrated forms may not be, so flower it is.

TheEncore,
Reactions: BigJr48

onesixty2

Taste of smoke, that ashy, dry mouth after hitting a bowl, or the lingering taste of lighter fluid. I was getting high and only able to taste that every time I took a hit. Also the constant cleanup required to get rid of resin and gunk buildup, cleaning any vape is easier, even after months of neglect.

Top Bottom