What is your favorite vape to smoke concentrate from?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I will echo @Bologna...
@710Coils 25mm deep dish banger, 25mm axial coil, disorderly conduct controller, however I've kinda ditched the Pi cap in favor of a custom I got on IG. Used to be my Errlectric, mostly Ti with that and occasionally the quartz banger.

Will be getting a couple more @710Coils bangers and probably some more dabbing warehouse stuff (inserts and pearls on the way). I have a custom spinner cap on the way. Y'all should check out chevelle_glass on IG, she's got some nice stuff at very good prices and not a lot of people bidding (she has some caps, pendants, and dabbers that have a built in pearl holder with matching pearls.
Thanks, man, enjoy...!

The Pi cap is the best cap I own atm for most situations... but as you may soon see, it PERFECTLY fits this EXACT setup, by leaving no more than a 1mm gap between the tip (of the spout) of the cap and edge of insert (not sure if you sprung for "opaque", tho...)

Def looking for a better but cost-effective cap now, thanks...! :tup: :nod: :disgust::shrug:

Edit: actually using it rn w/ some Wedding Cake live hash rosin... might as well just show you, ha!:
6A1A7156-6CD4-41EB-8C74-D629AC809F70.jpeg

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Thanks, man, enjoy...!

The Pi cap is the best cap I own atm for most situations... but as you may soon see, it PERFECTLY fits this EXACT setup, by leaving no more than a 1mm gap between the tip (of the spout) of the cap and edge of insert (not sure if you sprung for "opaque", tho...)

Def looking for a better but cost-effective cap now, thanks...! :tup: :nod: :disgust::shrug:

Edit: actually using it rn w/ some Wedding Cake live hash rosin... might as well just show you, ha!:
View attachment 9928

Sweet setup!!
What temp do you have your nail set at? I have the same setup but do not use it as I find cleaning it to be a pain.

Into my e-rigs at the moment!
My Dr Dabber Switch is a beast of a desktop with a variety of cups!

Zipford

I really like the Linx Hypnos Zero wax pen. I started vaping using carts and a small 510 battery. It was great for a while, but them some leak oil into your mouth or leave concentrate behind that I didn't want to chuck in the garbage.

The Hypnos is not super powerful and doesn't generate big clouds, but discretion is important to me so those are pros, not cons for me. It is also super small. I have only used it on the third setting of four temps, so it does the job for me.

I use it with wax or distillate, and along the way I learned a few tricks: press the button to heat up your concentrate for 15 seconds, release the button and then press again to inhale. Also hold the device at a 45 degree angle while vaping (and pre-heating) and turn the device so the concentrate flows over the hot center post. Doing that gets me nice tasty clouds with great effects.

Plus, it is like $80, so it won't break the bank for most people, and Linx ships orders over $60 for free.

Top Bottom