What is your favorite vape to smoke concentrate from?

~vapeslut.xo~

Of course you can use them alternating, but when you are packing a concentrate-only bowl:
💪
What vaporizer do you use?

I have an :science:Elev8r, 🧱Sticky Brick, and ;pd;log (HI!)
I put hash and wax in the 🧱.
I have not yet put hash in the :science:Elev8r yet but I am assuming it will get me destroyed, lol
Seems hash is the only thing that gets me really high atm! Dunno why that is...

PS Random question but is dabbing like vaping or is it combusting?
But also, a dab is basically the highest you can get in that present moment right?

Because if you vape it, the wax lasts longer but its not more powerful.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I am really loving my sequoia with bottomless Banger for easy, no technique dabs. Once you get the mod dialed in there I very little thought involved.

Dabbing is still vaporising 👍 as for how high you can get... That just depends on how much you use. It's definitely easier on my throat though than excessive flower vaping.

Trackrat

Head over to Divine Tribe atty's, here on FC or go to Reddit's r/DivineTribeVaporizers. Matt and the tribe are great people. They have been very helpful and don't seem to mind answering the same questions over and over. (On Reddit ) Myself, I have a V4 Quartz Crucible. Matt's coming out with a new model , the V5 . Will be released in a few weeks. Yes I'll be getting that one.He also sells other mod based vaporizers and accessories including mods. Best customer service, and the tribe gets the best prices. Do I sound like a fan boy ? Well then, I guess I am. I give praise when it's well deserved.

RobbIt

Of course you can use them alternating, but when you are packing a concentrate-only bowl:
💪
What vaporizer do you use?

I have an :science:Elev8r, 🧱Sticky Brick, and ;pd;log (HI!)
I put hash and wax in the 🧱.
I have not yet put hash in the :science:Elev8r yet but I am assuming it will get me destroyed, lol
Seems hash is the only thing that gets me really high atm! Dunno why that is...

But also, a dab is basically the highest you can get in that present moment right?

Great icons lol!
Have you tried the Dynavap with an induction heater for VAPING concentrates ? You might never go back to the torch…

Texus

If we consider dabbing to be a form of vaping, then my go-to is the Rio or Dr Dabber Switch. the new iSpire Wand is also awesome.

For a less intense concentrate experience, a Dynacoil or other method of using concentrate with a Dynavap is a good option. There are also other inserts for concentrate for devices primarily intended for flower like the Mighty. Tho many prefer sandwiching concentrate between ground flower

darbarikanada

if you vape it, the wax lasts longer but its not more powerful.
I vape wax and hash in my mighty. it took me a while to realize just how many hits you get from tiny amounts: .04g = 15+ hits. it's possible you're not finishing your loads, so you're not getting the maximum high. I tried using a banger (.04g = 2 hits); the bottom line (IMO) is just that you get high faster, so it's more about your preference - really high, really fast or gradually get really high.

shredder

I have never used a cart.........wtf.
👴

My wife recently bought one at a dispensary. It was surprisingly good. So I researched it a bit and found the dispensaries around me don't use pg/vg, just canna oil in one form or another and terpenes. Live resin being at the top. My wife's cart was isolate with added organic terpenes, the lower rung of carts, but still tasty and effective.

Even though I haven't really vaped in a while, I did buy a yocan uni pro and a live resin cartridge to try. It's only been a week or so and I haven't used it a lot but I really like it so far.

I blame @invertedisdead lol. He's been on these carts/cart vapes for a while. Very limited info on this site though.

RobbIt

I’ve been buying the carts for a while in AZ. Live resin is the closest to flower for a full terpene effect.
The extraction process is critical. Watch out for butane or other chemical extractions; IMHO, they tend to have more of a ‘dulling’ effect that doesn’t really capture the full flower experience.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Convection dabbing is fun, great flavor preservation, but you definitely don't get the most out of it (be it a brick or elev8r, even HI can do microdose convection dabs -- Alan has a stem even better for this) aside from a little experimentation with hydrobrick Jr, mistvape essence, Dreamwood DLX-M for torch-based pure convection dabs, I mostly used my splinter z running in very high wattage through water for dabbing off steel mesh pad in the male to male stem, but regular dabbing with hot quartz for conduction at higher temperatures gets much more out of the material... Cartridges when necessary, but yeah now that I have banger with big torch and recycler rig, that is the go to way for concentrates... Very efficient with good taste, I have Sai and Sai Plus (Sequoia) too, tried Lynx Blaze and Hermes, Lamart Straw and Yocan Torch, but curious about some of these enail things and still tempted by an erig too despite my Sai+mod +bottomless banger set ups, and latest inspire wand looks very cool!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
1. @710Coils 90° male deep-dish 25mm banger (might as well get opaque)
2. @710Coils Disorderly Conduction budget controller
3. @710Coils 25mm deep-dish axial coil
4. @710Coils Pi ball cap
5. Dabbing Warehouse SiC insert for 25mm (be sure to use at least a 20% off code)
6. One 6mm SiC pearl (I got mine on Prime)
7. Any ol' dabber
8. Live resin or hash rosin(s) du jour
9. :tup:
10. :peace:

Last seen June 18th, btw... LOL:

Done correctly, it's vaping.

From vaping cannabis? Maybe diamond dabs get me straight "to-the-moon" highest, but as far as all cannabis products go, I'd say a 1,000mg edible got me waaaay "higher".... but it's a much more pill-like narcotic effect, and usually not what's desired.

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Divine Tribe using the Silicone Carbide dish daily!
Just received my bottomless banger and carb cap and it is amazing!!

Using concentrates in herb vapes works really well but since trying a dedicated concentrate vape, it has changed my mind!
A banger with insert will be the ultimate setup!

CrazyDiamond

Spirit of the Dark Horse
I will echo @Bologna...
@710Coils 25mm deep dish banger, 25mm axial coil, disorderly conduct controller, however I've kinda ditched the Pi cap in favor of a custom I got on IG. Used to be my Errlectric, mostly Ti with that and occasionally the quartz banger.

Will be getting a couple more @710Coils bangers and probably some more dabbing warehouse stuff (inserts and pearls on the way). I have a custom spinner cap on the way. Y'all should check out chevelle_glass on IG, she's got some nice stuff at very good prices and not a lot of people bidding (she has some caps, pendants, and dabbers that have a built in pearl holder with matching pearls.

Last edited:
Top Bottom