What is your favorite dry herb vaporizer

Ginko Genie

New dry herb vape user here, I have one by the kind pen, called OG JAMS...
Looking to see what ya'll like to use.

Ginko Genie,
Reactions: Oden

Ginko Genie

Ohh that is very interesting, I don't know practically anything about desktops yet, I'll have to give it a look

Ginko Genie,

GoldenBud

New dry herb vape user here, I have one by the kind pen, called OG JAMS...
Looking to see what ya'll like to use.
OG JAMS = "
  • Built for ultimate performance with an eye towards the aesthetics
  • Best robust materials – food-grade hard plastic, glass, and ceramics
  • State-of-the-art attachment for glass bongs and water bubblers
  • 3 – 5 minutes session settings for optimal performance
  • 1-gram ceramic bowl capacity – easy to clean & clean flavor
  • OLED display with fast switching between temp options
  • Adjustable airflow with an isolated air path and vortex mixing
  • Precise temp adjustment for different kinds of flower profiles
  • 2000mAh battery capacity
"

it's a conduction vape... try learning about convection vapes, they bring better taste for sure! and better high IMHO

Ginko Genie

OG JAMS = "
  • Built for ultimate performance with an eye towards the aesthetics
  • Best robust materials – food-grade hard plastic, glass, and ceramics
  • State-of-the-art attachment for glass bongs and water bubblers
  • 3 – 5 minutes session settings for optimal performance
  • 1-gram ceramic bowl capacity – easy to clean & clean flavor
  • OLED display with fast switching between temp options
  • Adjustable airflow with an isolated air path and vortex mixing
  • Precise temp adjustment for different kinds of flower profiles
  • 2000mAh battery capacity
"

it's a conduction vape... try learning about convection vapes, they bring better taste for sure! and better high IMHO
I will give that a look, do you have a preferred one you use?

Ginko Genie,
Reactions: GoldenBud

GoldenBud

I will give that a look, do you have a preferred one you use?
I have the TM1 but the 2 is built better, 100% convection

for cheaper option check V3 Pro

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
the kind pen, called OG JAMS

Oh, that is a weird one haha funky design shapes etc, it is rebranded something made by a factory in China, yeah session conduction is old technology really common for these (that is such a silly name lol)

In addition to the tinymight on the top tier portable end, check out xmax v3pro and xlux roffu on the budget end for convection on demand (only vaporizes the herbs when you press the button to heat up and then inhale the hot air through the herbs, session conduction you are packing the oven and turning it on to cook and create the vapor for you to puff off of or not)

Those type of power portables can hit harder more like convection desktops although many of those have much larger mass and unlimited power of course...

I suggest skimming around the other threads to see and learn about other products, and the dedicated product threads, a lot to love here, welcome to FC!

Ginko Genie

Oh, that is a weird one haha funky design shapes etc, it is rebranded something made by a factory in China, yeah session conduction is old technology really common for these (that is such a silly name lol)

In addition to the tinymight on the top tier portable end, check out xmax v3pro and xlux roffu on the budget end for convection on demand (only vaporizes the herbs when you press the button to heat up and then inhale the hot air through the herbs, session conduction you are packing the oven and turning it on to cook and create the vapor for you to puff off of or not)

Those type of power portables can hit harder more like convection desktops although many of those have much larger mass and unlimited power of course...

I suggest skimming around the other threads to see and learn about other products, and the dedicated product threads, a lot to love here, welcome to FC!
Thank you for all of those side notes, those are very helpful indeed. And yeah it definitely isn't the best.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Welcome! You can find a lot of threads where folks share their favorite devices:

You could almost argue that every Ask FC thread has people listing their favorites.

Madtater

Started with a pax3. Lasted about a month and a half until i was looking for something different.

Ended up buying a roffu and although i have not used it too much, it is very nice.

I can see the appeal for the pax with its size and portability, but the experience is lacking imho. Draw is tight for me and the taste is pretty flat. Dont get me wrong, it gets the job done especially if you sip and not pull hard, but still.

I will probably retire the pax permanently and use just the roffu until i feel like getting something new, but for now the roffu is where it’s at for me.

checkyourlibido

I can’t imagine any portable better than my TM, I love using it on the go. No capsules to deal with. No mess, easy to clean. Hits hard af. But now there’s a TM2, so that’s something for me to look forward to.

Collyland Vapbong at home is what I enjoy most.

RxPlorer

I really like all the current vapes in my sig, but @vapman is the undisputed king to me, at least until I get to join the Nomad/Toad tribes....

Beautiful, sustainable, clean, healthy, tasty, quick, battery free, unique, hand made, small, versatile, microdosing, wonderful designer and makers!

Everyone's answer is going to be unique for unique reasons :)

Last edited:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You're gonna get a lot if answers!
My favorite tends to be the one in my hand.
I have all portables.
In the car, wife and I always just take Mighty, it is so easy. But not so much used around the house.
Currently Tafee Bowle (just been hittin it!), but they are now nearly 'discontinued' and some of us look forward to what is next from Tafee. Bowle is great.
RBT Splinter, also getting harder to find, no longer made.
Hopper IO, a love-hate thing, also discontinued but by some miracle, after about 20 breakdowns, I have 2 still working pretty well.
V3Pro, now takes a back seat to Roffu.

My list here leans heavily toward convection style vapes.
Long story short, my suggestion is to get a Roffu after doing some more reading on all the vapes that will be thrown at you here!
Or go straight to a TM2, most everyone loves that one!

Birding420

I'm pretty basic. I use a selection of Dynavaps and a V3 Pro with POTV accessory. Tried Davinci but gave up really fast and returned to the V3 Pro. Just got a Danivape.

Birding420,
Reactions: Grass Yes

darbarikanada

another vote for the mighty. you can still get the original version (check vapospy for deals); I've had one for 7+ years, love it (I've had a few others, but they weren't anywhere near as good).

coolbreeze

Vong=portable, convenient, hits way above its weight class, water-ready
Sticky Brick=top flavor, heavy power hits; desktop, portable, and bong-topper models available
Vapman=wonderful conduction microdoser, best flavor, surprisingly powerful, very portable, very personal.

Also look into the various glass vapes which are truly wonderful, the big-mass pens like the TA and Anvil, and the lovely and elusive Lotus.

Skropi

I started with a V3pro, then got a Dynavap m21, and my latest acquisition is the Sticky Brick Runt.
I can easily tell you which one isn't my favourite, and that would be the V3pro. Nothing wrong with it, it actually is pretty good, especially when you just want to sit back, relax, and watch a movie or something. It is just it takes a backseat to the Runt, as does the m21.
The truth is that I like the Runt so much, that I cant imagine using another device. Maybe a HHC disposable, when absolute discretion is needed. Yeah, THC is illegal in my country, but HHC is legal, so I can get hhc flower and disposable vape pens.

Top Bottom