What is your favorite dry herb vaporizer

GoldenBud

don't have to worry, the TM won't die so quick, by its brand etc', and if so? somebody else will make a 70w with a lot of holes for intake... the TM is not only a vape, it's a statement. "we can make a powerful vape with a lot of holes for intake, the days of 1-3 holes are gone"

Zipford

As others have said, everyone has their own unique taste and preferences, so you need to really pay attention to what kind of features you like/dislike. Is it all about vapor quality? Does size/portability matter? Discretion/smell? Butane versus battery?

My favorite by far is my TinyMight 1.5, tastes fantastic and easy to clean. Next would be my XMAX V3 Pro if I'm home, or the Fury Edge with capsules if I'm out of the house. I also have a Linx Hypnos wax pen that I really like.

Steer clear of the Linx Eden dry herb vape though: incredibly tight draw and super hot next to your lips.

Greenleaf88

I have a nice collection of desktops and portables and I find in my rotation is 3 main vapes i use.

1, mighty still use the original 6 years later refuse to replace till it breaks. When going to ppl houses or road trips this is the one, long battery amd easy to use.

2. Tm2 for anything pertaining to out of house activities I need my vape a little smaller than my mighty.

3. Anvil the one I use everyday that has made me put my desktops away hit it thru water dry this is another ill bring with the mighty to homes.

4. Sticky brick og I don't hit this one often but it always finds a way in my rotation when I got tasty flower. So I figured I'd add it.

Sonic_1579

My favorite is the TM2 which can produce so much vapor 😄
I LOVE that thing!
Use this more as a stationary around the house.

For out and about my Crafty+ because it’s easy and I use it only with capsules.
Only thing that sucks is battery life.
I knew when I bought it but that is that bad with only 2-3 longer seshs around 8 to 10 mins each is underwhelming.

purple_sails

I only have a Xvape Fog Pro but I gotta say I'm really happy with my buy. I bought it during Black Friday, was thinking between it and a few others in the similar price range but I'm very satisfied with my decision to go for it. 0.3g chamber, it's small and black so very discreet and good for outdoor use, it heats up quickly, good vapour amount, USB C, removable battery and it looks good too. I haven't tried any other vape so I can't compare it to anything else but I think I kinda hit the jackpot as the Fog Pro ticks all the boxes for me personally. I'm surprised I don't read about it more often though as, specs and looks wise, it should be a popular choice especially at it's price range as it's kinda in the upper-budget price range at 100-120 euros.

My favorite vape is the flowerpot B2 (non-injector) style through glass but have all the different heads. Quick fresh bowl after bowl. Portable wise, I really enjoying the flavor from the TM2 over my mighty or any other battery powered portable. Also I am a little OCD about cleaning the vapes/stems/etc as I can better taste the flavor.

I enjoyed the Dynavap but find the bowls are too small and take too long to get to where I like.

I have been eyeing the TA and Anvil but haven't tried either and looking for something that's flavorful, hard hitting, and quickly extracts the vapor in 1-3 hits. What's your thoughts between these TA and Anvil butane powered vapes and if you could only get one which and why?

Momor

What's your thoughts between these TA and Anvil butane powered vapes and if you could only get one which and why?
I think you can find answers in this thread

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Welcome to FC! As many others have said, you'll get about as many different answers as you get responses to this thread. There is no one single "best" vape. If you're looking for recommendations a lot of what you've seen mentioned are worth looking into, but if you give us some ideas of your tolerance and preferences we can probably help narrow it down.

As for my favorite, its a toss up. I really, really love the ritual, aesthetic, and feel of my Toad. It works great as a microdoser, provides top tier flavor, and is just a blast to use. The aesthetics and craftsmanship are really second to none.

However, I could say most of that about my Tetra P80 as well. For a general user its probably a better bet, as the unregulated nature of the Toad comes with a learning curve. Being able to dial in the temp you want is really a wonderful experience. The TP80 is also probably a little more versatile--it seems to handle larger loads a bit better.

Dutch-Mic

So many options like @gordontreeman mentioned! From experience I can tell you came to the right space: so many friendly and knowledgeable people around here.

When I bought my second vaporizer I researched the following criteria:

- Session vaporizer (that cooks your herbs for a fixed amount of time) or a on-demand vaporizer (only heats the herbs when you inhale)?
- Battery-powered or a jet lighter?
- Portable or desktop vaporizer?
- Suited for microdosing and/or bigger bowls?

I hope these criteria may help you in the search for a new vaporizer.

Top Bottom