• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What is your daily driver out of your arsenal?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Core erig with a DTV5 and a new bubbler.
Live resin cart with an Yocan uni pro.

A squirt of homemade indica tincture each night before bed.

BabyFacedFinster,

passenger

is this thing on?
Outside the house it is my old Omnivap for that single microdose hit. Never have to worry about weather, batteries, and it's super reliable efffects wise.
Inside the house it varies a lot, but keep coming back to daily usage of
Tetra P80 / Element / Vapman / Dynavap / Herborizer / OAB.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@PutOneInTheAir , have you read this interesting thread?

RxPlorer

May I ask why?
- I don't like the battery cover. Too easy to strip the threads. Because of this I've been charging in-body since replacing the top cap. The aluminum gets hot while charging, enough to make me concerned about it.

- it's a dope cannon. Way more than I need, I'm a microdoser and while you can def microdose with the TM, it's easier with the bowle. Those ceramic pots are so cool man.

- it's not pocket friendly. Exposed glass stem. Bowle and vapman suit my needs better at home, fog pro is better on the go.

- no good way to use hash natively and I don't use bubblers water pipes j hooks or other glass accessories.

I get all the reasons people love it but just doesn't fit my actual medical needs very well.

For the form factor and experience that TM provides, I'd rather have the Nomad, and won't miss the TM at all.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
@RxPlorer, Thank you kindly for further, follow-up clarification. The TM is on my interest list for sometime in the distant future, as I have all I need now, and am not lusting any. I, too, am a microdoser.

Will anyone say if the latest version has a thicker grade aluminum/steel on the battery cover, thereby, strengthening the thread durability?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@RxPlorer, Thank you kindly for further, follow-up clarification. The TM is on my interest list for sometime in the distant future, as I have all I need now, and am not lusting any. I, too, am a microdoser.

Will anyone say if the latest version has a thicker grade aluminum/steel on the battery cover, thereby, strengthening the thread durability?

It does not, they've only upgraded the actual electronics board to be more robust and durable, but I've had zero issues with the aluminum battery cover, you just have to be mindful... Also I am more of a microdoser if anything too, I do not load big bowls at all, I always start as low as possible on the dial, working my way up to around level 6, tiny bit by tiny bit for many hits, one hit at each temp step. I can do this with the stock set up but it's been a long time since I am at home using various dry glass like hooks and other such coolers. Despite any imperfections, for me it is the most consistent and versatile and effective and pure ish vape :2c: :tup:

Duffer

Right now the Anvil holds the crown but the Hot Rod is a close second and my go to when I’m not in a rush to get where I’m going. The Tafee Bowle and TM also get some daily love.

Duffer,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
For herb both in the house and out and about its my 5-year old Crafty, always with dosing caps. Its been acting weird lately and I have a new 2021 Crafty + coming from PIU today. For concentrates I still adore my not-very-popular-here G Pen Connect with a big bubbler, though this is exclusively for at home use.

Last edited:

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
For the most part my Firewood 7 is my daily. I use my vapcaps when weed is low. I use my TetraX when weed overfloweth.

acstorfer,
Reactions: Summer

Northbear

The Boundless CFV gets used the most around here with glass. I have a pair of the original V1 CFVs that
work really well using dosing capsules and the basket screens (known as "Crystal Pipe Screens"). Boundless
had these on sale for $50 shipped at Christmas last year.

For tasting a new strain, I prefer to use one of my Ghost MV1s. Coolest vapor, no need for glass and lots of
flavor.

Northbear,
Reactions: Summer

fretless

For flower I used a Grasshopper and then a Grasshopper IO for most of the last five years or so. But after being ripped off by HL, not once but twice (stupid me :cuss:), have replaced them with a TinyMight. The TM is really outstanding, IMO.

For concentrates, I still use a Firefly 2+ with pads, which works great for me. I've tried a few wax pens but have never liked any of them.

darkstar72

Heat Island log and less often the dynavap. I have few vapes and have not tried most of the others mentioned. Good to read two mention the vapman as that's next. VAS is a journey.

Last edited:

Marlox

Tinymight!
I fell in love with it at the first day i got it and that never changed... i do not miss anything.
And also can't understand the "problem" with the battery cap? Like any good pothead i always forget to recharge in time, so i basically always have to change batteries^^
The fast battery-change is the most loved feature of my tinymight... besides the all-clean-and-taste-free-glass-and-stainless-vapor-path... and the power and speed... and the good temp-control... dude, i love that thing! :D

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Atlas, zenith, and I’ve been playing around with an anvil a bit and it gets used more than I thought it would since I rarely use dynavaps.
I also don't really like dynavaps these days. And I was pleasantly surprised by the Anvil. I actually expected to not like it given how it was described by its enthusiastic fans.

But on topic, I am usually playing with my newest device but my tinymight or Firewood7 still come out most days. Both are just so easy and tasty but very different. Also they both shine on a j-hook.

Last edited:
Top Bottom