What is your daily driver out of your arsenal?

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
It was my Alpha+ dog with my Sky Glass double eclipse bong, but I just broke my 3rd alpha gong, so I decided to shelve it for a month or so till I regain my composure.

Thought my vapbongs would be the secondary DD's, and they were, until I busted out the volcano classic for the first time in a year.

Heats up in under 10 minutes, I'm digging the bags, the volcano classic is a perfectly fine daily driver. If I was in a rush I could hit my flip or OG bricks. The Alpha+ is still the top dog though.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
In priority, most used order: Taffe Bowle, OG solo w/D020-D Bubbler and EVO....I'm about flower mainly. I can't remember the last time I did a dab.

For the most part its the Bowle by far these days but if I have to be away from a electrical socket for more than an hour it's usually the Solo. The EVO is my second favorite convection device and if the Bowle is catching it's breath I may tell Alexa to start her up while I fill an ELB.

Lobby

It was my Alpha+ dog with my Sky Glass double eclipse bong, but I just broke my 3rd alpha gong, so I decided to shelve it for a month or so till I regain my composure.

Thought my vapbongs would be the secondary DD's, and they were, until I busted out the volcano classic for the first time in a year.

Heats up in under 10 minutes, I'm digging the bags, the volcano classic is a perfectly fine daily driver. If I was in a rush I could hit my flip or OG bricks. The Alpha+ is still the top dog though.
Have you thought about getting a Nong for your Alpha? I use the nong and gong and can’t tell the difference. That could just be me.

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
Have the nong, it takes less material and a lower voltage setting to avoid combusting. The gong has better airflow too. Milking a longer tube with the nong was sorta like sucking a golf ball through a garden hose.

Philabrookla,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Dynavap Ti with Simrell vortex stem. Hits the spot every time

Outside the house it is my old Omnivap for that single microdose hit. Never have to worry about weather, batteries, and it's super reliable efffects wise.
Inside the house it varies a lot, but keep coming back to daily usage of
Tetra P80 / Element / Vapman / Dynavap / Herborizer / OAB.
Check out the Anvil if you haven't already. It isn't cheap and the availability isn't sorted yet but the performance, control and efficiency are super impressive

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
You buying? :D

I mean I'm always pro-backup if the price is right :brow:

PXL-20220328-201109500.jpg

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
How are you liking the pencil torch? If I ever get a purchase email I was thinking of getting one.
The Blazer PT4000 is nicely built and it's been a good dance partner for my first two days with the Anvil but I'm likely going to sell it if either of the cheap Amazon torches in the mail has a stronger flame. I've only had satisfying bowls so far but just counting in my head I'm still waiting 40-45 seconds for the click down near the thermal battery and I'd rather get that time under 30

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Simrell Vortex with a Induction heater for on the go or quick hits around the house.
sticky Brick runt for fast on demand heavy rips
Supreme Pelinail for night cap

ButI just bought an Anvil, a CC Halo, and a Cannabis Hardware B1 setup… so I expect things to change haha.

coolbreeze

Spaced, random hits off a small inline recliner or ceramic recycler topped with a Piro or DLX One during the day as needed and then a few small bowls through water with the Hot Rod or the DBV after dark, and finish with a DV cap or two for some convection heaviness. If my sleep's been fucked up I slam a large bowl of CBD as a nightcap.

Out hiking it's either a Dynavap/Flite (the '21 Omni or '21 Verdium lately) or the OWW Micro, or both.

On the weekend or nights I just dgaf I bust out the Vapbong and get my shit thoroughly wöööörked.

Wild card: I just got a Couch Log and it's convenient enough for constant use but hits hard enough to knock you straight into the weekend. It may upend my system.

Top Bottom