What Is Your Back-Up Vape?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Solo ... Primary
Black Xmax Pro V2 .... Backup 1
Gold Xmax Pro V2 .... Backup 2

To keep it simple I won't mention my MFLB augments my Solo use and isn't a backup....but it could be. ;)

woolspinner

Tough. I only have three (but long to acquire others!) And they are each very different.

Daily driver: probably prefer my Underdog normally, but it is not portable

Backup : for chores and travel I use my Haze. Now that I can make my own concentrates I might use my Haze more.

Third (and sadly final): my VIP pen, but I think my lungs are sensitive to the PG or PEG so I have to be conservative on use.

Eventually, I want to get an on-demand portable convection, maybe the Haze Squared since I love the company and what they are doing.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I only have my Herbalizer at the moment. I'm hoping to pick up a Mighty as a backup and for portable use.

Rebelistic

My daily driver is the Silver Surfer.
Back up = Atmos Vicod.

Another Vicod owner :-) How do you find it? I thought it was pretty good but the vapor path is a bit short so from memory I found the vapor a little harsh. Lower temps seemed better. It's sort of my backup but I've loaned it to someone. IMO they could have made the Vicod amazing if they had used the ceramic filter from the Boss (a smaller Atmos unit), it has a good size, ease of use, nice feel and looks pretty cool (compared to other vapes), seems to do a good job of extraction too.

ATM I alternate my Extreme Q (bought one a few weeks ago, love it), my Firefly and my Mighty. I find that they are all very good and none is really just a backup. Just depends on the situation.

Rebelistic,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I Daily Drive a custom Log, and my back up is a custom Log, and my back up's back up is a custom Log, and it's back up is a custom Log :lol: and there are more still :freak:

I've got other vapes too, desktops and portables, but they tend to fall between the cracks for the most part... I like them all, but for me Logs are King! Most practical and versatile IMO :rockon: I rotate different sized stems, through water and direct draw, w/ different load sizes and temps, and it tends to keep me happy day after day. I'll probably always Daily Drive a log, and I'll probably always have one as a back up too.. among other types of vapes...

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Daily Driver since I received a builder kit, my custom Vapcap
Back up for the future another Vapcap
Back up for now INH05 or Xmax

I have two stems, a blackwood and a teak, and have used both of them with the VC Ti tip and SS cap.
There is very little can go wrong with one. Worst case scenario is I lose the cap so my future back up really only need be the SS cap. For the money I may as well just buy the whole front end.

Silicon Advisor

Kamikaze in a Hopeless World
Not so much a "back-up" situation, more of a rotation:

Vapir Rise 2.0
Solo
Persei/Core/SR-74
Omicron v2.5 for travel/events if I don't lug the Persei/SR-74 with me.

Really just depends on mood, if I am going mobile and level of medication I am attempting to obtain.

But, I try really hard to never go back-to-back sessions with any one in particular, be it device or strain, for that matter.

StickyShisha2

my main is now the Divine Tribe atty on an iStick TC40W

my backup is a quartz glass tipped gas hose with a butane torch for dabbing.

Top Bottom