What Is Your Back-Up Vape?

TomC1315

When I have the Arizer Air portable up and running, my Arizer ExQ is my back up ...

When I'm fillin' a balloon/bag w/the EQ, my Air is backing' me up :-)

AAufe2Zm.jpg

I find the two vapes compliment each other quite well ... when I switch over to the other after a while, its always a welcome change.
If I would be vaping 365/24/7, there'd be some water/glass gear involved, but I usually get a couple/few days off each week.
The two vapes are simple, straightforward, efficient, and low-maintanence .

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I have four current vapes that seem to get used in rotation. Aromed, herbalaire, Vapman, and pax. I have a feeling that when I finally get my Grasshopper it will become my daily driver and the vapman my back up. using the Aromed or herbalaire is often too difficult with a child in the house.

VapeKnight,
Reactions: jl420

DocGonzo

The Lotus through glass is definitely my daily, but I have a couple backups that see a lot of use, like the Vapcap, Vapman, and Alfa. The Rise is my group session vape, so I wouldn't really call it a backup, but more of a separate niche.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I took the plunge and bought a Mighty as my back up and portable vape. Should arrive this week!

Winegums,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Daily driver: VapeXhale Cloud EVO
Mobile/backup: Arizer Solo
Great duo of a daily driver and a mobile backup. Thinking about upgrading the Solo with Air (because I already have accessories)...
...or Firefly 2...
...or a Grasshopper - if its QC gets sorted out eventually. It kind of seems to me like a mobile version of VapeXhale - both having a huge pre'n'post-release hype, taking their time to satisfy all the backers, having issues after startup (and lot of people needing warranty several times), and causing a total "performance per form" revolution in their category. So yes, these 2 startups seem to me very similar in a lot of ways, hopefully the Grasshopper wil takes less than VapeXhale'S 5+ years to sort all the issues out. I want both of them to finally get reliable and widely available.

Seek,
Top Bottom