What’s on your 4/20 wishlist?

SquirrelMaster

I think the original discount was for pre orders, and from the sounds of it they’ve still working through those. I just figured another discount might not be forthcoming until they catch up to the demand. Never say never, though.
That's funny, I didn't even notice a discount for the oroginal stainless pre-order. They did apply the sale to black friday orders so you'll be good.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: LesPlenty

tgvp

I was hoping to receive the zx in time for the celebration, or at least the new bubbler I couldn't resist to add to the basket when I ordered the new coil, but they will all arrive next week 😢
Well, I'll enjoy it anyway by throwing a part-high (bad pun intended but clearly not assumed, sounded less bad with frenchy accent) with some friends and guests to convert them to vaporization. And get really high too. 🙃

Pinte

Not so much a wishlist, but stuff I jumped on for the early 4/20 deals.

Grabbed the Dynavap Purple Haze pack (parts are going to a custom wood stem I have coming and the current parts from my M will go to the glass adapter), and an airvape Legacy Pro SE + ruby tube + glass adapter. BCG grinder incoming as well. Wife is enjoying all the new toys, so I'm happy.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I really had the time to check out a lot of vape shit this 420 and was all-in and then all-out on a bunch of stuff. In the end, all I got was the DV armored cap to try. Nothing within reason really called out to me as a must have. But there is still tomorrow. :uhoh:

I may just save some cash for hash rosin and top shelf buds. There's a lot of good deals at the local shops tomorrow.

LesPlenty

Company Rep

SquirrelMaster

Not anymore, AC Infinity makes it too easy. I have upgraded my 25-year-old system a few times and now have quite a bit of the AC Infinity gear, great quality stuff,
I meant the sales list, but coincidentally I also happen to have a bunch of AC Infinity gear. I had to take a little break from growing while working out of town, and I need dosing equipment in case I get called out again. I should grab something now if anything.

Edit: Nearly done here unless I come across some other goodies. I've picked up a Cloud Connoisseur stainless steel and zirconia Zeal, Puffco Peak Pro Guardian bundle and dock, Paulson Pieces Pro and Proxy mystery opal balls caps and a mystery box, T-bucket with sapphire and SiC dishes, Phase3 ZX, 710coils for the 3 ball vapes, and another Paulson Pieces Pro ball cap from Zeevapor (weed leaf impulse buy). This is definitely my most treat-yo-self 420 :lol:.

Grabbed 8 jars of the terpiest live resin and HTFSE as well so I'm covered for all these concentrate devices. Apparently the live resin I've had in the past was garbage because this stuff is so much better. The HTFSE is even better, it's ridiculous.

Happy 420 everyone!!!

Last edited:

fangorn

I looked at my account this morning... and the pay came in today 😁
I started looking at what I could buy... in addition to a Vapman custom already received, and a Lotus pre-order...
I still went to see my wife to find out how much I had to pay back on her credit card....
......420$.....
nah... is this a joke??
bad joke then...

she doesn't know what 420 is... so it's just the universe sending me a signal...

Vaporhead99

I had nothing on my wishlist yet have still ended up purchasing a back up Pax 3 followed by a volcano classic onyx as I gifted my previous volcano to a family member a couple of weeks ago.

I am going to have to list some vapes in the classifieds I think as many get no use nowadays and some haven't even had 10 hours of action since purchase.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
A couple of MFLB and grinders as gifts. Maybe a few clones from the dispensary.
If you haven't grabbed a MFLB, run. They are giving away a free Beta Maud Daub with any MFLB. I grabbed a Launch Box with a Bee design for $69, and the Beta Maud Daub was in the cart, free, no code needed. There is a listing for "Deals" and I found the Bee there, and there are others ( chakra series, etc ) starting at $69, on the site. I'd wanted a Beta Maud Daud for concentrates, and am glad I waited.
I hope you find something magical today.

Top Bottom