What’s on your 4/20 wishlist?

kb819

My IQ2 finally crapped out on me. Looking at possibly adding; a Roffu, an Angus, or a Davinci IQ-C to satisfy those VAS cravings, come Apr. 20th. What’s on your list? Any solid recommendations as to a good portable (replacement) conduction unit? (already have a Starry…but my backup needs a backup ;)

I'm looking to switch up my vape game. I've been using DynaVap's for almost a year and I got some great feedback from the community here on some alternatives. I just haven't decided which model to try yet. Suggestions are welcome!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm looking to switch up my vape game. I've been using DynaVap's for almost a year and I got some great feedback from the community here on some alternatives. I just haven't decided which model to try yet. Suggestions are welcome!
What kind of vape are you looking for? Another torch-driven device? A portable or plugin? Do you want to get better flavor, clouds, effects? Do you want long sessions or one-and-done? Or something else?

What kind of vape are you looking for? Another torch-driven device? A portable or plugin? Do you want to get better flavor, clouds, effects? Do you want long sessions or one-and-done? Or something else?
I like the torch driven devices because I like using an induction heater to dial in the temp. I think portable is my preference but if the performance is superior with a plugin device then I'd consider that. I prioritize flavor and terps over vapor production. My sessions are typically longer lasting. Thanks in advance your input!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I like the torch driven devices because I like using an induction heater to dial in the temp.
There are many torch-driven devices that don't work well with induction heaters. Two of my favorites, for example: direct draw "brick" devices and the vapman. Both excellent for pure flavor. A brick can also yield very powerful hits.
I think portable is my preference but if the performance is superior with a plugin device then I'd consider that.
Most of my plugins have better performance than my portables, though I still enjoy them. A nice plugin device like the CouchLog or the CC Atlas is very tasty and always ready to go.
I prioritize flavor and terps over vapor production. My sessions are typically longer lasting.
It sounds like you might like to sip over an evening. I like a log vape for that, but there are a few portables that can give you a nice long session too. Especially when you temp step.

There are many torch-driven devices that don't work well with induction heaters. Two of my favorites, for example: direct draw "brick" devices and the vapman. Both excellent for pure flavor. A brick can also yield very powerful hits.

Most of my plugins have better performance than my portables, though I still enjoy them. A nice plugin device like the CouchLog or the CC Atlas is very tasty and always ready to go.

It sounds like you might like to sip over an evening. I like a log vape for that, but there are a few portables that can give you a nice long session too. Especially when you temp step.
Thanks for this reply. I'm not familiar with some of those models so I'll spend some time researching them. It sounds like I might like the log vape as a tabletop device.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thanks for this reply. I'm not familiar with some of those models so I'll spend some time researching them. It sounds like I might like the log vape as a tabletop device.
Lots of great devices to choose from. If you are thinking of a log, this thread may be helpful:

Lots of great devices to choose from. If you are thinking of a log, this thread may be helpful:
Perfect, thanks for sharing this! This will get me headed in the right direction as I search for my new device.

SquirrelMaster

If CH has their T-bucket sapphire dishes back in stock I'm grabbing one with a T-bucket and coil. I've been waiting a long time for this setup.

I may order a Peak Pro Guardian if I can find a sale in Canada. Either that or a regular Pro and after market glass. I'd then grab a ball cap for whichever I pick up.

I starred a conversation with Elev8r about custom glass for my SSV. That should line up with 4-20.

Madtater

I am debating taking the plunge into pid/coil/injector life.

Looking at the OFT/OFTpro and the flower pot.

But i will probably chicken out and just keep doing what i am doing now (roffu)….may wait until next year. Depends on what the sales and packages are.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am debating taking the plunge into pid/coil/injector life.

Looking at the OFT/OFTpro and the flower pot.

But i will probably chicken out and just keep doing what i am doing now (roffu)….may wait until next year.
An injector-type vape compliments the Roffu well, my two most used devices as I use the injector for my concentrate use also since getting it...saves having 2x bongs to clean each day!
1680881345881-jpg.45479

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
I don’t imagine they’ll do a sale, but if gfl has a discount on the stainless it might be time for me to jump on it. I’m otherwise very content with my vape collection atm, so if I look for anything it will be glass or accessories—I still need a non-magnetic scoop!

SquirrelMaster

I don’t imagine they’ll do a sale, but if gfl has a discount on the stainless it might be time for me to jump on it. I’m otherwise very content with my vape collection atm, so if I look for anything it will be glass or accessories—I still need a non-magnetic scoop!
They offered a discount on the ss once already so I wouldn't be surprised to see it on sale for 420.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
They offered a discount on the ss once already so I wouldn't be surprised to see it on sale for 420.
I think the original discount was for pre orders, and from the sounds of it they’ve still working through those. I just figured another discount might not be forthcoming until they catch up to the demand. Never say never, though.

Top Bottom