Weird News Stories of the Day.....

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

JOHN GALT

Niesha Harris-Brazell’s death reverberated around the country. But now, prosecutors have alleged she was accidentally killed while trying to stage a robbery.

JOHN GALT,
Reactions: Summer

JOHN GALT

Italian police are trying to catch a suspected thief by fingerprinting a digit he accidentally cut off on barbed wire while fleeing the scene of a robbery, although they hope the suspect will surrender in the hopes of retrieving his lost wedding ring.
The injured man sent a friend back to the area, a recycling plant in Milan, to search for his body part and the ring, but the friend was spotted by a security guard rummaging through leaves, local media reported.

When the guard at the plant asked him what he was doing, he reportedly responded calmly: “I’m here for a friend, I’m looking for his finger with a ring on it.”

Before police could arrive, the man escaped with an accomplice who had been waiting in a nearby parked car.
The finger, or specifically two phalanges of a right ring finger, were found poking out of rubbish close to the fence of the recycling plant a little later, but without the ring, according to Corriere della Sera newspaper. It was not clear if the police had since found the ring.

In CCTV images captured from the night before, two men were seen climbing over the fence of the recycling plant, only to abandon their attempted break-in after being spotted by a security guard who activated the alarm. As they clambered back over a gate, one of the men got his finger entangled in the barbed wire.

The digit is being kept at a morgue while police work to identify its owner through the fingerprint ID system.
It is not the first time a thief in Italy has been injured during an attempted burglary. In October last year a man who tried to imitate the suave master thief in the French TV series Lupin injured his arm while smashing through the glass door of the church oratory he was attempting to burgle.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

image.jpg

:rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That video may result in some assault with deadly weapon charges. Tables and chairs are not just for seating and eating at apparently...

Razhumikin

Knewt

florduh

I am in favor of having the implant tried on Musk before they proceed any further.

Me too. Unfortunately I'm sure as we speak there is an unpaid army of internet idiots with NFT and "BTC To The Moon!" in their usernames defending Daddy Elon's torture of our closest animal relatives and begging to have his brain melting chip tested on them.

The only positive to Elon's Neurolink is that if it catches on, it may quickly put an end to all this crypto bullshit. Given that about 50% of Teslas ever sold have been recalled due to safety issues.

shredder

I am in favor of having the implant tried on Musk before they proceed any further.

I actually approve of research to help people with brain disabilities with a brain implant. Using monkeys and other animals is how scientists do this research before it becomes ok to implant devices in humans. There are people who volunteered to test these devices on themselves but it's unethical to test on humans first.

Like making sausage the details can be uncomfortable but I think the goal is worth it.

Top Bottom