Weird News Stories of the Day.....

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom in Florida burnt to the ground.
cinderella-castle-fire-1.png

Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on what your view of the Disney Corporation is...

This is fake news...

vapviking

Old & In the Way

This guy should initiate a lawsuit immediately; mental anguish, cruel and unusual punishment, etc., etc.
He needs Jackie Chiles

vapviking,

Knewt

This guy should initiate a lawsuit immediately; mental anguish, cruel and unusual punishment, etc., etc.
He needs Jackie Chiles
My former mother in law was on the jury for this guy. I’m sure she would say he hasn’t suffered enough. She wouldn’t talk about the trial other than to say it was horrific.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Last edited:

florduh

I don't have kids. But I feel like if your Large Teenage Son was deemed too stupid to serve in a military that hasn't won a war since 1945, maybe you shouldn't let him cross State lines with a machine gun to protect a gas station :shrug:

GKEtAA-aoAAWkuS

florduh

Boeing Bloopers

Unfortunately liberal commies don't understand how the Free Market works :disgust:. It's in the best interest of the shareholders to spend money on hitmen to whack whistleblowers instead of quality assurance.

The Boeing CEO understands this, which is why he gets paid $33 million per year to go to meetings and send some emails. It's called meritocracy. A scary word for libs, I know :lol:.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Top Bottom