Weird News Stories of the Day.....

Radwin Bodnic

Radwin Bodnic,
  • Haha
Reactions: florduh

florduh

Bro's gonna die less than a year after getting his first job at the age of 75.

GF1J5sMXYAA7jBf

f_mo_lon_charlestruss_220909-n6zmjp.jpg

florduh,
Reactions: macbill

florduh

:peace: :leaf:

Well, I fuckin hope so. Few people are more responsible for this mess than the O'Bungler. He convinced Biden not to run in 2016 (when his brain still worked and would've easily won). Then he engineered Joe's triumph in the 2020 primary to stop Bernie Sanders.

If this truly is The Most Important Election of Our Lifetimes™ Part III, it would be nice if the Democrats started acting like it :shrug:

florduh,

florduh

Just under half (46%) of the American public has heard something about Swift being part of a supposed covert government effort to help Biden win the 2024 presidential election. Just under 1 in 5 Americans (18%) believe such a conspiracy involving Swift exists. Fully 71% of those who believe this identify with or lean toward the Republican Party and 83% indicate they are likely to support Donald Trump in the fall.

Very proud to be among the elite, 6% of Democrats who believe Taylor Swift is a CIA PsyOp to re-elect Joseph Robinette Biden (it's called smart politics:shrug:).

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Very proud to be among the elite, 6% of Democrats who believe Taylor Swift is a CIA PsyOp to re-elect Joseph Robinette Biden (it's called smart politics:shrug:).
I can't imagine a Democratic party that well organized to run any conspiracy successfully. Also probably would just be easier to just take over the state legislatures and gerrymander.

florduh

Also probably would just be easier to just take over the state legislatures and gerrymander.

They can't even do that! Andrew Cuomo gerrymandered New York in favor of the Republicans. It's almost certainly the only reason they have a slim majority in the House of Representatives.

I can't imagine a Democratic party that well organized to run any conspiracy successfully.

LOL, that's what I told my Fox News dad. You want me to believe the Democrats were competent enough to steal the 2020 election in such a perfect way that it can never be remotely proven in any court of law? These people pulled off the perfect crime?

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

It's so fucking funny that there are people who bought that bullshit so hard that they're sitting in Federal prison right now.

florduh

Congrats to New York on finding a governor who's somehow even dumber than Cuomo 👍

"If Canada someday ever attacked Buffalo, I'm sorry, my friends, there would be no Canada the next day," Hochul said in a portion of her speech on Thursday at an event for the United Jewish Appeal-Federation of New York.

Having lived through 9/11, I know that if Canadian terrorists attacked America, Canada would suffer absolutely zero consequences. Instead, we'd invade some other, poor country, spend 20 years killing tens of thousands of civilians, then finally retreat having to admit our trillion dollar per year military has lost yet another war.

Also, during those 20 years every US President would travel to Ottawa to blow the Canadian PM.

ap_17140588396580medal-16961a4743332fcd9f277dce34d320fb69b58420.jpg

florduh,

florduh

Pukka

Top Bottom