Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
not now cause I realize it work well with my bowl but not with all bowl so i'm working on other way to make it !! ....I will post new as soon as I get some time ...but it was a serious fogger hot in a minut

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Clear_Dome said:
I made this some month ago ...was working realy well but need to be improve ... now it's broke and i'm working on other thing ...anyway
[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/704504_P1040631.JPG[/url]
C_D......i'm guessing that if you went straight to that prototype instead of other things now you were working day and night selling this vape worldwide!

Hope other things are very interesting and let you earn some money to start again your serious vape projet!
You know i'm first on the list! :brow:

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
marcuss said:
Clear_Dome said:
I made this some month ago ...was working realy well but need to be improve ... now it's broke and i'm working on other thing ...anyway
[url]http://s2d1.turboimagehost.com/t/704504_P1040631.JPG[/url]
C_D......i'm guessing that if you went straight to that prototype instead of other things now you were working day and night selling this vape worldwide!

Hope other things are very interesting and let you earn some money to start again your serious vape projet!
You know i'm first on the list! :brow:
LOL dont worry I was just messing around with this one ....I have some other in my head ..some more serious one .Now that I have found a glass suplyer in canada near me (on) and that I wait my kiln in the next days , think will going more serious

stonemonkey55 said:
CD, that is absolutely beautiful, you blow glass as well?
yes I strat some month ago ,I'm not super good for now but I have a lot of willing LOL and I get it pretty easily so I just need to start to practice a bit more (I did have all I need yet this is why thing are slow to start )

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
CD, your design is very beautiful and aesthetically pleasing. Just curious, what do you think of the VRIPtool design? It seems very similar to yours, is yours any different? Love to see the DIY attitude, although I'm more of a buyer than a doer myself :brow:

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
LOL I love the desing of the new vrip ...sadly I was searching to make some think like this LOL but now it as been done ....anyway .. like I said mine is broke and dont get the time and material to built and other but I'll soon work on it ...but what was realy cool is that I made this vap with about 10-15$ of stuff LOL and it was fogging like nothing and get hot realy quick ...anyway dont worry I'll post news as soon as I get some ...LOL I'm realy glad some of you love it LOL ...I'll have to make some more colored model too

does DIY mean do it yourself ?? LOL sorry about that this is the first time I heard of it

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
CD, DIY indeed means "do it yourself" You know us crazy yanks and our terms LOL! I think we might even have a DIY channel on cable out here

10-15 in materials?! That is awesome! Unfortunately I don't have the skills to make my own, but I'd be more than happy to support you when you release your own version. The thickness of the vapor in the picture is RIDICULOUS. I guess great minds think alike (you and VRIP), its interesting to think how two people who never met each other had the same inspiration and vision for this type of vaporizer.

If your heating tool works like the VRIP tool (based on the picture, it looks like it does) you can vouch for me how great it is to take vapes from an almost, all glass design. I think about going home at lunch to be with my beloved vape, as if I needed a reason to be even more addicted to our culture. Hey, at least I know it?s healthy and it adjusts my head for the daily grind of corp America.

one last question, your signature:

E = Extreme

VG - Vaper Genie

II = ?? - ahhh nevermind, i-inhale...duhhh

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah the hit was ridiculisly thick and satisfy me like smoke LOL ...but it was'nt burning the herbs , just need to stir it some time .....

I think we get the same idea cause this is the most simple vaporizer IMO so I'm not suprise the not be the only one to think of it
and yes your right about my singatur LOL everybody is lazy here so we cut the word as smal as possible LOL

stonemonkey55 said:
Hey, at least I know it?s healthy and it adjusts my head for the daily grind of corp America.
:cheers:

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Speaking of signatures stonemonkey, do you really use 6 different vapes on a regular basis? Although we've never actually spelled it out, the vapes we list in the sig line are the ones we use, not all the ones we own. Your sig line takes longer to read than some people's posts. :lol:

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Max, your wish is my command...LOL, ok, changed it to the ones that are just in the regular rotation. I thought we were listing out all the ones that we own, I guess I was trying to show off, "my vaporizer collection is BIGGER than yours!" LOL - I know that taste isn't everything for you, but I can see you thoroughly enjoying the vapor experience with the new heat tool - if you're ever in the bay area, California, you more than welcome to take a test run!

Maybe I'll make a spiffy graphic like all of you have, I guess I should be more tech savvy since I work in the heart of Silicon Valley. Any advice on some freeware graphic programs so I can make my own?

yes but may be easier to understand than some other's people post wink
- we all know who you are talking about :lol:

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks CD! Hey I just found out, the ceramic heating element is indeed encapsulated by the glass. It was hard for me to tell if the ceramic heating element was exposed or not but from a certain angle, I was able to clearly see that it is indeed encapsulated by glass. The air that goes through the intake never touches the ceramic heater, but the glass around the heater so you are in essence, getting "pure" heat to vaporize with. Goddamn, I'm loving this thing more and more!

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe yes like I said many time before GLASS IS KING !! you cant go wrong with glass

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
:) joking man....i know you always think about your proto vape and i'm pressing for my big curiosity!

marcuss,

max

Out to lunch
I thought we were listing out all the ones that we own
Nope. If that were the case, my list would contain 6-8 more vapes. You know you've got too many when you lose count. :/ I need to get my lazy ass going and auction off the ones I no longer use, but procrastination is my middle name. :rolleyes:

I guess I was trying to show off
No pissing contests please. ;)

I can see you thoroughly enjoying the vapor experience with the new heat tool
Yeah, I always like to try new vapes-the good ones anyway. My dusty collection attests to that (and I do NOT want a collection-well maybe a PD collection :brow: ). But, like with the Herbo, I keep asking myself about practicality. My wife is not going to let me keep a glass 'bong like' vape out in the den (or in the bedroom). I could go upstairs, but I don't hang out up there. That's one reason I wanted a house with the master bedroom downstairs. Only other option would be to buy a cabinet where I could store a big glass vape. Anyway, plenty of time to ponder future purchases. I need to get rid of old ones first for sure.

Any advice on some freeware graphic programs so I can make my own?
I used cooltext.com too.

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
And after I create the logo do I just upload the HTML code? Thanks for the help...

stonemonkey55,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Think it needs to be hosted. You can save the logo to your harddrive and then host it at photobucket or imageshack etc. Thats what I did.

Seems to have to be a registered member to upload the HTML.

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Yep if you have it hosted somewhere, just put the image url in your sig in between the forum IMG tags. I kinda liked the long list... max, you know you want to put VAPOR SNAKE in your sig. :lol:

Edit, vc types faster than me. :D

vtac,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks! I can honestly tell people that I am more computer literate because of this forum. I'll give the assist to the vaping session that inspired my design.

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Someone posted this on another forum and I took his idea to see if I could make it work. Basically I took an apple, made it into a good ole pipe, and took vapor hits out of it. The taste? Fruity! The effect? Pretty darn effective. Never thought I would be able to vape out of a washington state, honeycrisp apple. I ate it after too to see if some of the vapors got absorbed into the meat of the fruit....LOL

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:lol: ...well this guy does'nt invent the big mac ...LOL I was putting aromic herb in my bong's water ...like mint or anis thing like this !! it worg great and taste good but make dirt in the bong ...I figure an apple can work LOL

Clear_Dome,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Organic apple on top of that! can't get much more "pure" than this....

stonemonkey55,
Top Bottom