Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Alexis

Is there a US plug version or do i have to get an EU to US plug adapter or AU to US plug asap depending on which device I purchase?
Last time I was on site, cos I long lusted to own VHW except unpredctable allergies and cost from States to UK, together with fragility and proneness to failiure...

There was always an option between EU and UK power cord, and US.

If stock permits, both should be offered still.

It's US based, so you should not have trouble.

I might misunderstand you though re location, pretty stoned.

Regardless, if you know what you need it should be evident on Mark's site.

Hope he is well.

My old friend Lazylathe and family too, always.

Alexis,

.brew

Is it possible to still purchase a heatwand 3.0 new it's the perfect glass vaporizer that I've been dreaming of
Yeah, I have a new 3.0 and still minty 2.0 that I'd toss in with it. Have a custom bowl that was blown to fit the end many, many years ago.

I'd be interested in packing the whole kit up as an inexpensive deal. After the EVO came out I haven't used anything else. I don't even use all of my classic glass pieces anymore...they hydratubes are just too convenient.

.brew,

Gnome34

I emailed through their website about 2-3 days ago and haven't heard back. Hopefully they are still open, this seems like an improved LSV which is one of my favorites.

Gnome34,

biohacker

I emailed through their website about 2-3 days ago and haven't heard back. Hopefully they are still open, this seems like an improved LSV which is one of my favorites.

Website is gonzo. No IG activity in a couple of years. RiP VripTech. Mark was an OG!

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

gambler

Hello guys
this is my first post here but I been occasionally following some topics for several years now.

I broke the glass housing cover of my vhw 2 years ago but didnt care to just order a new one straight away because I was about to take a break from vaping anyways.

So now that I started vaping again (Im also using a Cloud Evo and Mighty) I would really like to experience the unique flavour and buzz Ive been used to with my VHW. Unfortunately I cant find any place to get the spare parts that I need. Thats why I finally registered at FC in the hope that anyone has any idea where I can get a new glass housing cover or maybe even a whole new VHW.
I was also using the Vaporization Chamber Bowl 4.2(?) with the glass on glass feature. Ive never been using the silicone tip and the VCB also has a few cracks in the glass connector so if anyone has an idea where I can get a new one please let me know.

Thinking about not being able to use a VHW for vaping anymore is making me sad because I simply cannot imagine that there is any other vaporizer out there coming even close to the excellent taste and vapor quality of the VHW. I really hope someone can help me.

Using google to search for Vriptech only leads to an US-phone number which I did not call so far because Iam from the EU and its quite expensive. Also Iam not sure if they will be able to help me anyway.

Greets
gambler

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hello guys
this is my first post here but I been occasionally following some topics for several years now.

I broke the glass housing cover of my vhw 2 years ago but didnt care to just order a new one straight away because I was about to take a break from vaping anyways.

So now that I started vaping again (Im also using a Cloud Evo and Mighty) I would really like to experience the unique flavour and buzz Ive been used to with my VHW. Unfortunately I cant find any place to get the spare parts that I need. Thats why I finally registered at FC in the hope that anyone has any idea where I can get a new glass housing cover or maybe even a whole new VHW.
I was also using the Vaporization Chamber Bowl 4.2(?) with the glass on glass feature. Ive never been using the silicone tip and the VCB also has a few cracks in the glass connector so if anyone has an idea where I can get a new one please let me know.

Thinking about not being able to use a VHW for vaping anymore is making me sad because I simply cannot imagine that there is any other vaporizer out there coming even close to the excellent taste and vapor quality of the VHW. I really hope someone can help me.

Using google to search for Vriptech only leads to an US-phone number which I did not call so far because Iam from the EU and its quite expensive. Also Iam not sure if they will be able to help me anyway.

Greets
gambler

I found this one online link to spare parts but have include if they actually have anything in stock.
Maybe email them and check if they do have parts.

I managed to buy a second wand a few years ago because my heater cover has a crack in it and the 2nd hand unit was cheaper than just buying a replacement cover.
The VRip was truly an amazing device that did not get as much love as it should have received!

Good luck getting parts!!

lazylathe,

gambler

Thanks for providing the link but it looks like they dont have anything on stock. Well maybe Im just gonna try to contact them and ask if they have anything left.

The VRip was truly an amazing device that did not get as much love as it should have received!
I guess that has a lot to do with the fact that this vape is not as convenient tonuse than most other vapes. It requires pretty much "skill" in order to get those amazingly tasting clouds. Especially if youre using it as glass on glass without the silicone tip.

gambler,

gambler

Thanks for your reply. I already sent a message to @vripmaster on insta a few weeks ago but no reaction so far. Will try to reach out to the other accounts you mentioned.

Ive also found Marks linkedin profile but did not try to contact him there cause I dont have an account. Maybe I got to register an account there to try to get in contact with him.

gambler,

splitz

Thanks for your reply. I already sent a message to @vripmaster on insta a few weeks ago but no reaction so far. Will try to reach out to the other accounts you mentioned.

Ive also found Marks linkedin profile but did not try to contact him there cause I dont have an account. Maybe I got to register an account there to try to get in contact with him.

@gambler - try his @real.craft.formulas account - he replied to my "comment" same day....

Top Bottom