Volcano Hybrid

SquirrelMaster

How's this for irony. My Hybrid came today and had been sitting at my house for hours. I should have been home 3 hours ago but I won't be for another couple hours. Where am I working late? A licensed producer, and all I can smell is that sweet green. Too funny.

blackstone

I do which that they used a standard computer type power cord for their removable cord. Would make it very easy and cheap to have multiple cords, of different lengths, plugged in around the house so I just would have to move the actual unit, but this is a very minor criticism.

Maybe you were wanting to use some computer leads you had, but from what I can tell in pictures the power lead looks like a thing that is very abundant and cheap where I am.
I'm literally falling over those at times! I see S+B have a price of 10 to 15 or something, and it might go against warranty to use others but I think that looks like a TV, CD player, set top box type one,
and when I look it up it's sometimes called "figure of 8 mains lead"
So it may be even easier to operate and use than a 3 pole computer plug and socket!

Although I did see this funny "figure of 8 to PC lead" type adapter too, thought it might be a bit clunky but it will probably work fine too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/C14-IEC-to...864926?hash=item521b82a49e:g:62AAAOSwyj1cwD5h
s-l300.jpg

I hope somebody can correct me if I'm wrong on the connection type used, I have yet to see a Hybrid Volcano.

Again, my only personal criticism of the Hybrid is price....I believe that it should have been priced identical to the Digit which has been discontinued and suspect that with time the price will come down.

The only other concern is general to the Volcano overall...its is def NOT a micro-doser. LOL Yes, you can top a load with the liquid pad for smaller loads. But for me, this is an about .35 g min kind of session with the Volcano. This is fine with me as a med patient who basically wants a knockout session just before bed time. The Hybrid definitely delivered hard hitting effects, IME.

Yeah the price was quite high, I hope for a drop after some time too. Or maybe I can even get a secondhand one by then?!
I don't agree with some people that they didn't change or update enough here.
It sounds like with that spiral heater path and the conduction they've made the bags stronger
Since reading some of this thread I've been trying to replicate some things by turning up temperatures and heat soaking my reducer bowl and capsules on my Digit, and while I have got the strongest herb bags so far from it, the ABV is far from "Mighty browned" and another good pull could be got from a stir.

I've also tried a whip set up with fan bypass mod and while it does work really good, it's never going to be as nice to use or probably as strong or convenient as a real Hybrid with a whip!

The way they've priced it i can probably enjoy my Digit for another while but I appreciate this Hybrid could be more efficient even with bags, and nagging doubt may set in!
And the workflow thing sounds interesting in extracting things at different stages in the same bag, if I've got that right.

Wish I could get a mail-in rebate for this Classic sitting in my closet :lol: it's basically worthless since you can find working units for the same price S&B wants to replace the pump.

Kinda cool you can detach the cord from this new one and stow it away, the Volcano always kinda needed a decent amount of space in the vape station, nice to be able to stash it away quickly if need be!

I wonder if the pump can be found separately somewhere, I'll try to have a look for you as I saw my Digit one yesterday so I might spot the right one in a picture line-up.
I also wondered if your's could be a great candidate for my fan bypass or removal mod for using whip only with Classic or Digit!
Although if I remember correctly you might be the FC'er who had a solid valve and toyed with the idea of picking up an easy valve?
You'd need the easy valve chamber if you were to run my shitty DIY whip or a Hybrid whip on it.
Probably best to just get it blowing bags again!

How's this for irony. My Hybrid came today and had been sitting at my house for hours. I should have been home 3 hours ago but I won't be for another couple hours. Where am I working late? A licensed producer, and all I can smell is that sweet green. Too funny.

Ah man that sounds sweet, Enjoy! It sounds like you deserve it too. Or more like I deserve your job!
Going by this thread you will be on your ass after a long journey home, unpacking it and just one bag! BOOM!!

SquirrelMaster

@blackstone Just some contract work, nothing permanent unfortunately.

So I came home and unpacked the Hybrid. I like the Storz and Bickel seal before you crack open the box. All shiny and stuff. Spoiler it works real good.
Filled a bag at 180°C then another at 185°C with some Sourdough. Wow! Amazing flavour. I've had this strain for a bit and I've used it with my Dynavaps, MV1 and Splinter Z. The flavour was noticeably better with the Hybrid (on this strain anyway) . There was a subtlety brought out that was amazing! I can't wait to try more strains, Purple Punchsicle will be next.

I came back to the Hybrid 30 minutes ago and finished the bowl with 3 more bags gradually increasing to 200°C. Flavour drops off obviously but nothing terrible.

For now I'm not picking the reducer, I like this huge bowl that gets me absolutely wrecked!

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Hey hey oh mighty @SquirrelMaster ! :bowdown: Overlord of Tree Rodents!

Congratulations on the new toy of destruction, nice first impressions post. I've seen others comment on the flavours that come through and if they used the word "better" I always thought they meant in relation to 'Cano Digit & Classic. Not sure why? :mental: Anyway, you made me recognise my assumption and you really got my attention comparing flavour with the MV1 & Splinter Z. I don't have either but they're both well regarded in the flavour category. FIVE bags! You're a madman! :D

Nolan Kinshella

S&B support have been awesome, going to have to send back my unit for service/replacement for this Bluetooth issue, also passed on about the clips on the orange side of the loading chamber failing, so they want to see that too. Hope it gets back to me quick, not looking forward to being back on my Firefly 2.

silverharbinger

S&B support have been awesome, going to have to send back my unit for service/replacement for this Bluetooth issue, also passed on about the clips on the orange side of the loading chamber failing, so they want to see that too. Hope it gets back to me quick, not looking forward to being back on my Firefly 2.

I feel you on that. I re-adjusted to using the mighty more often in the hybrid's absence, but it isn't the same. Just a guess on my part, but I would say it will take 15 days (or a bit less) to get it replaced. Hopefully sooner!

You can do as many different temps you want. I added 100 flows to see how far it would go, so there are no practical limits! I literally never use this vape without the app.

While I think that I pretty much have the bag workflow "dialed in", my workflow for whip use is still in progress. I generally stop at around 380-390°F because I don't go past 5 minutes in that type of session, whereas my temps go far past that with the bags. I'd be interested to see what temp ranges other people tend to use for the whip, and if it varies much from when they run bags in it like it does for me.

Last edited:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Maybe you were wanting to use some computer leads you had, but from what I can tell in pictures the power lead looks like a thing that is very abundant and cheap where I am.
I'm literally falling over those at times! I see S+B have a price of 10 to 15 or something, and it might go against warranty to use others but I think that looks like a TV, CD player, set top box type one,
and when I look it up it's sometimes called "figure of 8 mains lead"
So it may be even easier to operate and use than a 3 pole computer plug and socket!

Although I did see this funny "figure of 8 to PC lead" type adapter too, thought it might be a bit clunky but it will probably work fine too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/C14-IEC-to...864926?hash=item521b82a49e:g:62AAAOSwyj1cwD5h
s-l300.jpg

I hope somebody can correct me if I'm wrong on the connection type used, I have yet to see a Hybrid Volcano.
I don’t have a Hybrid yet either but I believe you are correct sir! And a quick look on eBay.co.uk gave me a smorgasbord of lengths: .5m,1m,1.8m,3m & 5m! If I were to get one, I would totally steal @Baron23 ’s brilliant idea and keep one on each floor of the house.

My lovely wife probably wouldn’t think it’s a brilliant idea though... guess one power cord will have to do after all. She’s always using logic like: “Don’t you have others that are much easier to move? Aren’t some of them called portables? Why would you want to carry this Volcano up and down three stories?” What are ya gonna do? She drives me crazy. But she also puts up with me and my mess. I wonder if some UK/EU site will have a discount for Black Friday although it’s not such a big deal like the states, where everyone seems to have a terrific sale going on. Easy to find for £525-530 (US$670-675) right now so a holiday sale could make a Holiday Hybrid irresistible!

SquirrelMaster

Haha, yeah @pxl_jockey if there were any rodents in my garage they definitely would have been under my control breathing in all that tasty y second hand vapour.

My wife was trying to have a conversation with me after the first 2 bags and I wouldn't shut up. "You're kinda annoying to talk to right now" were her exact words :lol: because I kept interrupting her. Usually the more medicated I get the more I gab.

That Magma is sure a cool looking accessory, and if it makes the experience even better then I can see one getting added to my collection at some point. I'm curious how much better the Obsidian is at 3x the price. I guess 50% more if you compare the limited Magma which is also glass. I look forward to hearing more first impressions and I'll be waiting for yours @LAWTHEONE when you get it.

blackstone

I gifted my Classic to a friend with a really low tolerance.
She tells me she turns it on at night when she can’t sleep.
The funny part is she didn’t even want any balloons, she just runs it with no balloon for a minute or so & says it works a treat.

That's brilliant!
I've tried it with ABV to diffuse into the room and I'd like to try and blast a load of reclaim sometime like that, or in a confined space like a tent or vehicle (parked of course).

I've noticed that the nozzle gets a nice, even accumulation of reclaim when I clean it. I doubt that it would be a good idea to scrape that off due to potentially getting metal fragments with the reclaim, but I'd consider trying an alcohol extraction on it sometime. Between that and the screens there might be some goodies there.

What are you using to scrape the whips out?

When metal (or PEEK and plastic) items are heated or warmed to a point, the reclaim liquefies and you can wipe it off with something like cotton or perhaps degummed hemp fiber if you prefer.
As these are just plant fibers which we believe to be virtually unaffected by vaping temperatures, you can vaporize the reclaim directly from the cotton at the upper range of herb vape temperatures.
I prefer the Volcano for this at full temperature! And run the bags through water.

Don't know if you got an answer about whips, but I straightened a wire coat hanger and put a slim bend at one end. And I pull pieces of cotton pad through while warming parts of the whip over Volcano hot air stream.
TBH I found my results sometimes negligible or poor tasting, but that's an SSV whip, different vape and different whip material too I believe. And I didn't allow much build up each time.
Still a good way to clean a whip as I found iso wipes or washing up liquid can cause stinks and tastes to remain for too long.

I don’t have a Hybrid yet either but I believe you are correct sir! And a quick look on eBay.co.uk gave me a smorgasbord of lengths: .5m,1m,1.8m,3m & 5m!.......

...........I wonder if some UK/EU site will have a discount for Black Friday although it’s not such a big deal like the states, where everyone seems to have a terrific sale going on. Easy to find for £525-530 (US$670-675) right now so a holiday sale could make a Holiday Hybrid irresistible!

If it's that figure of 8 connector then I think it's called "IEC C7"
Yeah there's lots of different handy configurations on there. Even saw a white lead, it could be your Northern Lights lead!

I think the outright best prices I've seen in these areas were from Namaste, but I think they've got pulled on it by some makers.
S&B always do about 20% off for BF I think, and I don't think they'll be as tight as some makers were when Black friday fell soon after they had a vape out. (ie no discount on new release vapes)

I might see what this new portable is they have coming, but it looks like a Hybrid could cover almost every use for someone at home, if they are the type that tends to stick to three or less devices!

Vaporcussion said:
I was thinking a burst of air would help with the prime, then turn off and enjoy. I'm sure it will be subpar to the hybrid experience, but a good stop gap for now!

In my early experiments with a whip on a Digit Volcano, I found I could not draw at all really, and that the pump was probably blocking the air path.
There's a slight possibility that the pump might sometimes stop in a spot which would allow flow but maybe not.
Recently I opened my Digit and plumbed the heater air pipe straight to the air filter. It works great but I did find it a little restricted the way I was using it with a capsule and tiny pad inside.
I assume the Hybrid draw is less restricted, even the air filter looks bigger.

@Poostuff is dead right that it requires a little priming with all the convection but it's doable and tastes nice! The pulls keep getting denser as the load is primed.
Or you could also use a whip with fan without adjusting your plumbing!
Whip with fan is something I still have to try now that I'm back to standard plumbing.

Hope some of this gives you an idea what to expect or helps you.

SquirrelMaster said:
So I've been waiting for S&B to announce the Hybrid Medic (for tax purposes)

Anyone else waiting for this, it looks like it has now been released as the "Volcano Medic 2" with a whip kit also and a reducer kit and a capsule.
I'm unsure of the Maximum temperature it can reach nor do I know that of the Hybrid.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

@blackstone
That's odd, they have the product page up but you can't buy it yet only the previous Medic. My jaw dropped when I thought it was listed for $699 (CAD) where as the Hybrid is $899 CDN. For anyone in Canada you can go through Herbalize Store with the code "Storz15" to save 15% plus tax is included in the price.

Thanks for the info, you were faster then Storz and Bickel's official email newsletter lol.

The Hybrid goes to 446°F/230°C and the previous Medic only goes to 410°F/210°C. I would assume they'll keep it the same.

Baron23

If it's that figure of 8 connector then I think it's called "IEC C7"

Indeed it is and I did a quick search and they are very readily available as either power cords themselves terminated on the other end for your wall outlet or just small adapters to adapt a bog standard computer power cord to the Hybrid.

Way cool....thanks for the spec call out.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Indeed it is and I did a quick search and they are very readily available as either power cords themselves terminated on the other end for your wall outlet or just small adapters to adapt a bog standard computer power cord to the Hybrid.

Way cool....thanks for the spec call out.

Yo! High Baron23 :>)
I was following the post & loving my new Hybrid Volcano, after
18 yrs of my OGV , still flying high at buds cave.
Thought I'd share this with you great FC'ers
https://www.amazon.com/Power-Cable-...03&hvtargid=aud-799711277694:pla-571904727118

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-10...277694:pla-314802463368&psc=1#customerReviews

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p...jBpMdUcJXdcXLoDFZ_uObJ_d_SG5TzEYaAvypEALw_wcB

I just move mine with my ps3 cord, got 3 of them. lol

So I am loving this Hybrid thru $13 water tube to make
a nice humidified balloon without spending $150 + .
PS(I used the $160 to get a great deal on an awesome
used from FC'er
Errlectric® Concentration Station™ e-nails for complete low-temp vaporization
Now I have the best of all 3 worlds. lol
What a great place FC is !!!! :>)
Hardware advice, Software update , tips & hints
to save you time & money, Hardware Sales on
new & used equipment & the best group peeps on da net.

Baron23

Yo! High Baron23 :>)
I was following the post & loving my new Hybrid Volcano, after
18 yrs of my OGV , still flying high at buds cave.
Thought I'd share this with you great FC'ers
https://www.amazon.com/Power-Cable-...03&hvtargid=aud-799711277694:pla-571904727118

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-10...277694:pla-314802463368&psc=1#customerReviews

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p...jBpMdUcJXdcXLoDFZ_uObJ_d_SG5TzEYaAvypEALw_wcB

I just move mine with my ps3 cord, got 3 of them. lol

So I am loving this Hybrid thru $13 water tube to make
a nice humidified balloon without spending $150 + .
PS(I used the $160 to get a great deal on an awesome
used from FC'er
Errlectric® Concentration Station™ e-nails for complete low-temp vaporization
Now I have the best of all 3 worlds. lol
What a great place FC is !!!! :>)
Hardware advice, Software update , tips & hints
to save you time & money, Hardware Sales on
new & used equipment & the best group peeps on da net.
Thanks...yes, they seem to be ubiquitous.

I'm going to get at least another for my home office where I watch streams, etc so all I have to do is lug the Hybrid up.

I am still very happy with this machine.

silverharbinger

When metal (or PEEK and plastic) items are heated or warmed to a point, the reclaim liquefies and you can wipe it off with something like cotton or perhaps degummed hemp fiber if you prefer.
As these are just plant fibers which we believe to be virtually unaffected by vaping temperatures, you can vaporize the reclaim directly from the cotton at the upper range of herb vape temperatures.
I prefer the Volcano for this at full temperature! And run the bags through water.

Don't know if you got an answer about whips, but I straightened a wire coat hanger and put a slim bend at one end. And I pull pieces of cotton pad through while warming parts of the whip over Volcano hot air stream.
TBH I found my results sometimes negligible or poor tasting, but that's an SSV whip, different vape and different whip material too I believe. And I didn't allow much build up each time.
Still a good way to clean a whip as I found iso wipes or washing up liquid can cause stinks and tastes to remain for too long.

I really appreciate the suggestions! At the time that I wrote that the hybrid needed cleaning, so I was working on that and thinking about how I might go about getting some of the reclaim next time around. I have done alcohol extractions before on other things. It isn't ideal but it works, and one of the major keys to getting that awful taste to a minimum is to use as little alcohol as possible and to dry very thoroughly. There are some other steps that help as well, but I don't want to hijack this topic going on about it.

Anything I get from that, whether it is from using heat or alcohol, will be getting stored for a while before it gets used. I'll probably try a little just to see how effective it is, but it isn't my first choice for getting medicated. It is there for when it is needed. :lol:

WakeVape&Bake

little story about the sound i´ve been hearing coming from the Hybrid when it is absolutely silent in the room(some kind of high frequency noise). and no, it isn´t imagination, there is a sound coming out of the device which sometimes repeats itself up to 3-5 times before the device is silent for the next 20minutes.

i´ve sent the Hybrid to S&B for an RMA last week, they checked it out and told me that they didn´t find anything. maybe the people working in the repair center also have bad hearing like most people have or they didn´t want to admit that there is a sound.

but they agreed to send me a new Hybrid on a gesture of goodwill.

per instruction i´ve sent them the Hybrid without any equipment, not even the power cable. and they sent me a complete new and sealed Hybrid with all equipment again. so now i have everything double: 2 whips, 2 chambers, double amount of bags and so on. really generous on them i have to say.

thing is, the new Hybrid also makes this sound.

i think it is the power adaptor inside the device which emits the sound. most people won´t hear it because there are other noises in the room or simply, they just can´t hear it at all. around my friends only one person can hear this sound, others don´t hear anything even if i tell them to listen carefully.

Baron23

little story about the sound i´ve been hearing coming from the Hybrid when it is absolutely silent in the room(some kind of high frequency noise). and no, it isn´t imagination, there is a sound coming out of the device which sometimes repeats itself up to 3-5 times before the device is silent for the next 20minutes.

i´ve sent the Hybrid to S&B for an RMA last week, they checked it out and told me that they didn´t find anything. maybe the people working in the repair center also have bad hearing like most people have or they didn´t want to admit that there is a sound.

per instruction i´ve sent them the Hybrid without any equipment, not even the power cable. and they sent me a complete new and sealed Hybrid with all equipment again. so now i have everything double: 2 whips, 2 chambers, double amount of bags and so on. really generous on them i have to say.

i think it is the power adaptor inside the device which emits the sound. most people won´t hear it because there are other noises in the room or simply, they just can´t hear it at all. around my friends only one person can hear this sound, others don´t hear anything even if i tell them to listen carefully.
h5-E365286.jpg

:lol::brow::rofl:

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

I would just unplug it when not in use...

Poostuff

Please delete
I’m wondering why this matters enough for you to open an RMA. I know you love it & I didn’t see anything in the advertising stating that it’s completely silent.
Is it affecting your hearing adversely or is it more of an annoyance that spoils your enjoyment of the Hybrid? I’m just curious.
I’ve heard electrical noise from lots of different appliances particularly older TVs & PCs but was always able to tune out.
Mine is silent other than when the pump is running.
It was very nice of them to replace it for you, I’d be stoked with a spare chamber.

What are you using to scrape the whips out?
When the whip is ready to throw away I just cut it open & scrape it with any thin tool I have handy. Each time there’s been well over gram in there & it’s a bit too good just to throw away. I don’t try to clean the whip or reclaim with alcohol.

ChooChooCharlie

Got Hybrid back from loan, tried reducer with and without capsule

S&B figured it out -- no more mess around ring after session

Hybrid-reducer-results.jpg

Yay! Raised height of inner chamber meets upper screen without gaps

Plenty reducer on the right, ring is low, leaves mess

Two-reducers.jpg

I still prefer capsules. Made mess loading chamber, then had to brush it off, because I shake & bake

My favorite talking point, once again:
Do not press down on the steel chamber
(not even any Q-tip cleaning downward pressure)
One of the three retaining tabs will break
If you want to swap chambers or clean, press up from below to remove

such_a_famine

I'm really digging my Volcano Hybrid!
Only wish I could program the workflow differently to match how i use it..

This is my smooth, full spectrum extraction method:
1-Pack bowl w/reducer and screw on volcano w/bag attached
2-Turn on Heat to 230c
5-Turn off Heat
6-Wait 30 seconds or until Heat drops to 200c
5-Turn on Heat and Air simultaneously
6-Pump balloon for 40 seconds as Heat rises up to 230c
7-Power off the volcano, inhale the ganja ;)

This way I get bags blown using a 30c temperature gradient over 40 seconds, rather than bags being blasted at the same temp for 40 seconds.

My first hand subjective research has lead me to conclude the terps are better preserved in the bag when starting the air pump at ~200c and ending on 230c for the last 10 seconds or so.
we all know that bags pumped for 40 seconds at 230c will be potent AF but lack the tasty terp flavors of the lower temp bags. By combining lower temps with max temp, the most potent and flavorful extraction can be had in the same bag!

Anybody else jive like this?

Cereal4dinner

I read a lot of people dont love concentrates with the volcano hybrid

Ive tried making bags of pressed hash/shatter/live resin/FSE sauce/distillate.

Im very happy with the results. I found as long as you heat saturate the chamber with the disc installed at 230C, then add your concentrate, wait for that to melt into the disk, then turn your air on, you can get a couple of great tasting bags. The vapour isnt high temp dab thick, but its perfect imo. For pressed hash I sandwiched it between two arizer screens and put in the reduced chamber (works wonderfully)

Sharing a bag of shatter with 8 friends was a wonderful experience.

david8613

Got Hybrid back from loan, tried reducer with and without capsule

S&B figured it out -- no more mess around ring after session

Hybrid-reducer-results.jpg

Yay! Raised height of inner chamber meets upper screen without gaps

Plenty reducer on the right, ring is low, leaves mess

Two-reducers.jpg

I still prefer capsules. Made mess loading chamber, then had to brush it off, because I shake & bake

My favorite talking point, once again:
Do not press down on the steel chamber
(not even any Q-tip cleaning downward pressure)
One of the three retaining tabs will break
If you want to swap chambers or clean, press up from below to remove

this is very cool, I own a mighty and plenty and use dosing caps all the time with both, I love dosing caps its too convenient. I picked up a volcano classic yesterday, I need to order the reducing kit for her. I am glad your getting great results using caps. did you purchase the s&b dosing capsules loading kit? you can load 40 caps in 10 minutes super easy no mess, I love it. I wish s&b would make a tube to hold 10 or 20 caps, they have a little keychain thingy but it only holds 4 or 5 caps.

SquirrelMaster

I'm really digging my Volcano Hybrid!
Only wish I could program the workflow differently to match how i use it..

This is my smooth, full spectrum extraction method:
1-Pack bowl w/reducer and screw on volcano w/bag attached
2-Turn on Heat to 230c
5-Turn off Heat
6-Wait 30 seconds or until Heat drops to 200c
5-Turn on Heat and Air simultaneously
6-Pump balloon for 40 seconds as Heat rises up to 230c
7-Power off the volcano, inhale the ganja ;)

This way I get bags blown using a 30c temperature gradient over 40 seconds, rather than bags being blasted at the same temp for 40 seconds.

My first hand subjective research has lead me to conclude the terps are better preserved in the bag when starting the air pump at ~200c and ending on 230c for the last 10 seconds or so.
we all know that bags pumped for 40 seconds at 230c will be potent AF but lack the tasty terp flavors of the lower temp bags. By combining lower temps with max temp, the most potent and flavorful extraction can be had in the same bag!

Anybody else jive like this?

I noticed how you can start the pump while the heat is climbing but I haven't tried to replicate it with a workflow. I don't think you would be able to because the workflows proceed a step at a time so it'll wait until it reaches heat before it pumps air.

What about with an iteration? I've only looked into them once to have a peak so I can't remember off hand if it is possible.

I am absolutely loving the Hybrid but my tolerance is skyrocketing lol. I've fallen asleep on my couch almost every night since it arrived because it gets me so zonked. I have an hour to kill? Time to fill a few bags :).

I really enjoy the lower temperatures, the taste is excellent with such a huge volume of vapour. On the flipside I can see the criticism on flavour when you crank the temperature because again you're dealing with such a huge volume. I temp stepped a bag up to 200°C/393°F which was fine but the next bag that was cranked to 230°C/446°F suffered in the flavour department a bit. Holy crap 2ad the vapour thick and milky though.

such_a_famine

@SquirrelMaster I haven't been able to replicate this process with the iteration or workflow on the app either to get a mixed temp bag. With the current app firmware its not possible to pump air while the heater climbs to a higher temp. You right, If you try to program it that way, it stops the air until the temp is reached then starts again, instead of running the air and heating up at the same time. Such_Frustrations..

So for now, I manually turn on and off the heater and air like a classic caveman :lol:

such_a_famine,
Reactions: Vaporooni
Top Bottom