• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Volcano Hybrid or Mighty + Medic … Which should I grab

SirGanjaVapeAlot

One of the perks of being recognized where I am as an injured veteran is being provided $600 credit towards any products needed for medical cannabis treatment (including vapes).

I can't purchase anything from overseas, and the selection here is very slim In terms of vapes available.

The prices are also significantly more expensive here due to import taxes, so that is just something to keep in mind.

If I get the mighty here I can use the rest of the money to grab an expanded accessory kit for it.

If I get the Volcano Hybrid I would need to add ~$100, but that's minimal compared to being able to have that device.

I do not need another portable necessarily, I recently was stricken with VAS for Dyna products, so I'm pretty good when I'm out and about.

I'm looking for a vaporizer for home that hits hard and will allow me to get through more cannabis with fewer sessions.

They also don't have anything here in my country that I don't have currently or would use, so those are out as well

Between these two devices and those limitations, what do you think is worth it?

Thanks in advance!

MinnBobber

If you weren’t covered on the portable niche, the mighty Mighty.

But, the DynaVap’s are strong hitters so, the desktop Volcano hybrid . Too bad it ends up so pricey, versus some deals in US.
It will far outshine the long term performance of Mighty.
And the forced air vapor is a nice option to have.

What country?

SirGanjaVapeAlot

If you weren’t covered on the portable niche, the mighty Mighty.

But, the DynaVap’s are strong hitters so, the desktop Volcano hybrid . Too bad it ends up so pricey, versus some deals in US.
It will far outshine the long term performance of Mighty.
And the forced air vapor is a nice option to have.

What country?
Israel unfortunately... Our vape culture is....weak. We've got some cool guys and a few very knowledgeable individuals (not me) but you could count them on one hand.

Yeah it is pricey but the way I see it, it's not my money, and if so it's very little compared to the full price. Also if I don't use it I don't get cash or anything so I have to buy it 🙈😂🥺

SirGanjaVapeAlot

Vapcaps as portables.

Hybrid volcano as home base station.

Sounds like an awesome combo to me. :spliff:
Looking forward to trying it!
@GoldenBud may be able to help you with more potential vape resources in Israel!
For sure! I'd definitely love to connect with more people here with resources locally :D
Not to mention how much larger the bowl in the volcano is compared to the mighty! More temperature capability as well, more power, seems like the way to go if you are happy with your dynavap as a portable (for now)
Definitely for now, I am looking forward to the release of the Sense IH, right now trying to fine-tune my Dynavap use to really provide what I need for my medical treatment

GoldenBud

I don't like vapes with big chamber, maybe get Volcano Digital/Classic with a chamber reducer? Hybrid is nice but you can save 150$ or more

I don't like the Mighty+ as it's limited to 42W and I like vapes that I also can take very fast draw to extract the bowl, in the future try purchasing some vape from EU/USA, there are a lot of good vapes outside our country.

SirGanjaVapeAlot

I don't like vapes with big chamber, maybe get Volcano Digital/Classic with a chamber reducer? Hybrid is nice but you can save 150$ or more

I don't like the Mighty+ as it's limited to 42W and I like vapes that I also can take very fast draw to extract the bowl, in the future try purchasing some vape from EU/USA, there are a lot of good vapes outside our country.
I would but the money is from the Ministry of Defense… so I'm limited as far as I know to purchasing it in country.

I liked the hybrid for the whip in particular that I can choose whether I want a bag or to directly vape.

You're saying it's not worth it? I need to get through .5 .6 grams in a night and vaping it in a couple bowls is too much for me so I am looking for something with a larger chamber

GoldenBud

I would but the money is from the Ministry of Defense… so I'm limited as far as I know to purchasing it in country.

I liked the hybrid for the whip in particular that I can choose whether I want a bag or to directly vape.

You're saying it's not worth it? I need to get through .5 .6 grams in a night and vaping it in a couple bowls is too much for me so I am looking for something with a larger chamber
then get the Hybrid. add the 100$. it's not too much anyway IMHO
you live in a country that you need to pay 100$ for 10gr of weed, IF you have a medical license. 100$ is nothing. get the Hybrid.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
If you have to go S&B, why not the Plenty? I don't have one but I think it looks amazing! There is probably some reason it doesn't get the love of its siblings.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: GoldenBud

SirGanjaVapeAlot

If you have to go S&B, why not the Plenty? I don't have one but I think it looks amazing! There is probably some reason it doesn't get the love of its siblings.
I've tried the plenty on a few occasions and I wasn't too thrilled with it. Something about the use and performance of it was less comfortable than the Mighty or Volcano when I tried them

SirGanjaVapeAlot,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom