Volcan hybrid issue

Tidusec

Hello guys this is Jorge nice to meet you all I'm new to the forum, but I've been following in the sides for a while, I would like to know if anyone has had any problems with your volcano hybrid air assist or fan?

I got mine 2 weeks ago worked like a charm about 3 days ago I noticed the balloons would fill in a slower fashion, for example it took 45ish seconds to fill one, this along the lines of my personal experience and started by troy from 420vapezone and the vape critic. Now the balloon the first 2 fill in about 55- 60 seconds even longer, after the 4th balloon it wint even fill all the way, while using the whip Its barely noticeable the air from the electric assist.

I would think it's the air pump that overheats or is faulty, the software is updated never had a problem with the app, time of operation is juts under 24 hours I have tried letting it sit and cooldown, disconnected the power cable and let it rest, I have tried different bags, it's not the whip, or the chamber for the herbs, there is no block in airflow, the heater does work I can get medicated, the problem is the pump lost its strength, I do live in South America so it will take me some time to get it back to the US (bought it from puffitup) any tips? Has anyone seen or read about this?
I can describe it as if after the 2nd or third bag wich font get fill as much the strength of the air flow goes down to about 1/5 or less, would you recommend I stop using it all together?

Do I Keep using it without the air assist just the whip until I can get send it for warranty I'd take me at least a month to send it and a month to get it back.

Tidusec,
Top Bottom